HEY FAGGOTS

Posted by Linko_16

I'M GOING AWAY UNTIL SUNDAY AFTER NEXT. FAMILY REUNION BACK IN OHIO. WHEN I COME BACK, THIS THREAD BETTER HAVE AT LEAST TEN PAGES OF HILARIOUS BANTER FOR ME TO READ THROUGH, OR IT'S SUPER-MOD POWER-ABUSE TIEM.

EVERYONE BE SURE TO RUB A FEW OUT FOR ME, SINCE I WON'T BE ABLE TO DO IT QUITE SO MUCH MYSELF.

K TTYL BAI <3

Posted by Zeta

k fapping to futa for you now.

:(

Posted by Grave Wisdom

I don't have a dickgirl fetish, so I can't really fap "in your name"

But, you'll be in my thoughts anyway. Have fun!

Posted by Stalolin

I'm rubbing it out now.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Wait, there's going to be a whole herd of Linko's... in the same area? May *** have mercy on Ohio.

Posted by mis0

A bunch of fat, beret-wearing, futa-raping faggots in ohio, you say? Sounds like ohio to me.

Posted by Linko_16

No, these are all those old-fashioned relatives you have that force you to pretend you're a completely different person while you're visiting them so they don't decide to hate you and stop sending you money on your birthday.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Oh man, I love those relatives! You know what you should do, gather everyone around, clink your glass and shout I, LINKO, HAVE SOMETHING TO ANNOUNCE! Wait five seconds and then shout even louder I ENJOY GIRLS... GIRLS WITH PENISES! THAT IS ALL! Then bust out your camcorder and tape everyones reactions. Man, I'd save that.

Posted by Linko_16

It'd be funnier if I just stuck some sh[color=indigo]itting dick nipples in the middle of the slideshow, then started masturbating when it came up.

K, leaving for real now, bye.
[/color]

Posted by Lord of Spam

gtfo faggot

Posted by Slade

Oh man, too bad he left already. I was going to say he should find a CG set of futa **** to put in his slideshow or whatever. First, it'll just be a shot of these two chicks from the waist up, maybe in a pool. Then the next picture shows them getting all sexy, bulges start showing. Suddenly an enormous erection busts out, and they start licking eachother's cacks.

The next twenty or so slides are just the two dickgirls engaging in various sex acts. His extended family would be so proud.

Posted by Linko_16

HEY.

I SAID TEN PAGES. NOT TEN POSTS. A[color=indigo]SSHOL
ES.

Anyway, it was fun. Saw family, went to Ceder Point, bought a new book and a new game, read lots, played lots, visited the Rock & Roll hall of fame, went on a submarine (USS Cod), yadda yadda.

By the way, if I had been seriously considering finding a way to reveal my perversions to my family, I'd have abandoned my plans when I realized that I'd already been one-upped. One of my male cousins, who did not show, has apparently begun operations to become a woman.

Maybe you guys were right about my family after all.
[/color]

Posted by Ant

Christian values.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

What game did you get? :D

Posted by Linko_16

That one 3D King of Fighters one, which I found cheap in a GameStop at a mall we stopped at for some reason. I started playing when I got back by practicing with some of the characters (it came with a little booklet of special moves and combos for each character), and I was thinking to myself, "oh lawd, this is pretty cool, I'm glad I bought this."

Then I went into story mode, which, as it turns out, majorly blows.

I'll have to get a friend to play with me if I want to get anything out of it, I guess.

Posted by mis0

KoF's story mode on the NGPC is awesome. It's called "makeing", because you get to choose your characters name AND their special move. It's like, "holy ****!!" It's fun in a quirky way.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

AH YOU OKAY?

[SIZE=7]BUSTAH WORF!!!![/SIZE]

Posted by Ant

LIVEWIRE

Posted by Lord of Spam

boners

Posted by Ant

is that a secret move or something else that I'm completely oblivious to?

Posted by Linko_16

ZAN'EIKEN.

Posted by Lord of Spam

srenob