WHAT IS YOUR RESENT SCORE?

Posted by joseroz

PEOPLE PLZ SHOW ME YOU RESENT SCORE 2 SEE IF YOU R WORTH BATTLING AND PLZ SAY THE TRUTH.
MY FRIEND DANIEL HAS 124 WINS AND 45 LOSES AND ME
67WINS AND 72 LOSES

Posted by Roxas23857

O wins and O loses
I'm the bomb...jk I haven't really thought of battling people....

Posted by Polluti0n

11-1.

So far, I'm undefeated, but that won't last long. :(

EDIT: Updated - Just lost in a Legendary Battle with Mystic Hero. D:

Posted by O.T.L

10 W 4 L but i lost cause one guy cheated twice and another two guys used legendarys on me but a loss is a loss...i should just turn the game off but thats not cool... i hate that...

Posted by cool gamer dad

For the record, I am not said Daniel.

1-1-0

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

16 - 4.

Posted by Mystic Hero

6-1

Lost one because I went in with no items. turns out my friend had all of his items equiped so I lost. I don't really care about high scores. I care more about if you can beat people that are actually challenging and still keep a good record with 5 losses or less. By challenging I mean they don't use cheap legendaries. Sure I can be a dick and go all legendaries, but that's not fun or challenging. I battle using non legendaries, that's where all the skill comes into play imo.

Edit: 7-1, just beat Pollution in a legendary showdown.

Posted by CS Ryan

1 Win
0 losses
2 disconencts (due to bad connection, eh oswald?)

I see no true need it battling. Pokemon battling is 90% luck, hoping you get a type advantage.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=CS Ryan;603780]1 Win
0 losses

I see no true need it battling. Pokemon battling is 90% luck, hoping you get a type advantage.
90% luck? Are you kidding?

Posted by Mystic Hero

Quoting CS Ryan: 1 Win
0 losses

Lmfao, that is so not true. Granted, a good way to get an advantage will always depend on the first Pokemon you send out, but that doesn't always mean that if your first Pokemon feints then you lose the match entirely. There is way more strategy involved that can easily turn the tide in a battle. And Pokemon type advantage doesn't always garentee a win. It's your mvoe set. Plain and simple. Your moves determine whether or not you win the match. You could have a type disadvantage, but so long as you have moves that counter your enemy's type and you have an item to back you up then you are golden. This is why variety in moves is crutial.

Let me tell you a most common example that alot of people use. Gengar + Focus sash. It's the easiest combo that garentees Gengar at least one hit. If you face an Alakazam, most chances are that you will feint first. However, if you have focus sash then you survive the lethal Psychic blow and can come back using Shadow Ball. Combining Gengar's high special attack stat and his ghost type advantage with the move, you can almost garentee a KO on Alakazam.

If you go thinking that battling is 90% luck then you are a fool that is bound to lose pretty soon. Type doesn't mean crap so long as you know the elements of good battling.

Posted by CS Ryan

Except if Alakazam has a Focus Sash.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=CS Ryan;603823]Except if Alakazam has a Focus Sash.

Still ****s him up pretty badly. If you think Pok

Posted by Mystic Hero

If it's a double battle you can cover that by doing a double hit on Alakazam. And lets not forget Destiny Bond.

Posted by cool gamer dad

More around 50-60% luck.

Quoting Mystic Hero: Let me tell you a most common example that alot of people use. Gengar + Focus sash. It's the easiest combo that garentees Gengar at least one hit. If you face an Alakazam, most chances are that you will feint first. However, if you have focus sash then you survive the lethal Psychic blow and can come back using Shadow Ball. Combining Gengar's high special attack stat and his ghost type advantage with the move, you can almost garentee a KO on Alakazam.

Focus Sash is banned from most online tournaments. That's not a skillful item.

Posted by CS Ryan

Yes, I don't play the metagame. because I have more fun with just playing the game for what it is, other than using rules set by other gamers.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=CS Ryan;603880]Yes, I don't play the metagame. because I have more fun with just playing the game for what it is, other than using rules set by other gamers.
The metagame is the game. Fire beats grass? Water beats rock?

Yeah.

Posted by Mystic Hero

Quoting Stinger: More around 50-60% luck.

Focus Sash is banned from most online tournaments. That's not a skillful item.

That's freaking rediculous if it's banned. Maybe set an item limit of having only one of it used, but banning the item itself is stupid. You can always replace it with Focus Band, which isn't that good, but it's better than nothing.

Posted by cool gamer dad

Quoting Mystic Hero: That's freaking rediculous if it's banned. Maybe set an item limit of having only one of it used, but banning the item itself is stupid. You can always replace it with Focus Band, which isn't that good, but it's better than nothing.

Focus Band is mega banned, because of it's random outcome that contributes to the luck factor. Focus Sash is banned from a majority of them. I guess once the standard metagame picks up, Focus Sash won't be a problem. It's really only useful on a starter pokemon, because Stealth Rock and Spikes counter it very well, and teams will start to include Focus Sash counters as their lead.

Posted by O.T.L

update* W 14 L 4

I've only lost cause because one guy cheated twice he used a Lv 100 pokemon when we agreed no 100 , and the other two they used legendarys on me when i specifically stated no legendarys, exept in one battle i said only one legendary and he used zapdos groudon, mewtwo, kyogre,darkrai,and roserade, ... i told him WTF ! and he said that every pokemon he used was old so they didnt count as legendarys except darkrai ....i was like Bulls*** !!!!!!! and the other just flat out used legendarys when i said none after the other expierence....but i damaged him good ... 1 on 1 at the end but his last one had 100 % hp and mines had 1 %hp....

Posted by O.T.L

[QUOTE=CS Ryan;603780]1 Win
0 losses

hey i figured out the trick so the battle could go at regular speed .( listen up if you ever go against someone who has dial-up )

if both players turn voice chat off. then the battle will go by at normal speed

so if you wanna battle me CS RYAN . lets do it . I'm usually in the Poke chat battlin

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=Stinger;604317]Focus Band is mega banned, because of it's random outcome that contributes to the luck factor. Focus Sash is banned from a majority of them. I guess once the standard metagame picks up, Focus Sash won't be a problem. It's really only useful on a starter pokemon, because Stealth Rock and Spikes counter it very well, and teams will start to include Focus Sash counters as their lead.

What's the difference between Focus Band and Sash?

Posted by cool gamer dad

Quoting The X: What's the difference between Focus Band and Sash?

Focus Band is "may prevent fainting".... It has a "sometimes works, sometimes doesn't" effect.

Focus Sash just prevents OHKOs 100% of the time, but it only works if the pokemon has max HP, which is why Spikes and Stealth Rock counters Focus Sashers that don't start.

Posted by O.T.L

new update : W 21 L 4

i should have more wins but some lame people like to turn off their game before losing.

Update* W 39 L 4

newest update* W 48 L 4

super update* W 53 L 5 ........... yeah i lost this guy outsmarted me.....

Posted by David the legend

31 W 3 L ....
i kinda suck though...
lol

Posted by protomanv4

W:0 L:3
I lost to my cousin 3 time, I aways only beat only one of his pkmn

Posted by cool gamer dad

I'm a 5-3 man now.

Posted by Shade

1 - 0

Yeeea son.

Posted by Mystic Hero

I'm at 10-1 now. I need more challenging people.

Posted by NODOKA

58 WINS 27 LOSSES

Posted by O.T.L

update* W 73 L 7

I've faced some good people , but this score is pretty one sided so I'm good with my score