Hey mods

Posted by Roger Smith

I was wondering about the status of my blog. The one I requested a week ago. I've seen 2 blog appear, yet mine in still apparently in the works. Seriously, I call bull**** on you all.

Posted by Stalolin

Funny thing is, you won the poll.

Posted by Roger Smith

Yes, know this I do. Yet everyone decides to leave it at that. I'm especially upset at Jesse.

Posted by Tyler Durden

Where was I when the need for voting was announced?

Posted by Roger Smith

Probably around somewhere not caring.

Posted by Jesse Smith

http://www.vgchat.com/showthread.php?t=23283 :D:D:D:D

Posted by Ant

hmm, since iris didn't vote, it's actually a tie.

be nice if the other mods would actually vote on this stuff to. :/

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Hasn't been made? Good.

Posted by Ant

seriously roger, what's the point?

Posted by Stalolin

just give the man his blog

because most of the blogs are either dead or pointless

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Ant: seriously roger, what's the point?

Take your blog away, then ask me again.

Quoting Jesse Smith: http://www.vgchat.com/showthread.php?t=23283 :D:D:D:D

That's ****ing bull****. I want my blog, I've put as much, if not more, time and effort into VGC as anyone else who has a blog and I deserve it. How about this? Make the blog about video games, problem solved.

Posted by Ant

Quoting Stalolin: just give the man his blog

because most of the blogs are either dead or pointless

then they should be deleted?! WOOOOOAH CRAZY THINKING!

Quoting Roger Smith: Take your blog away, then ask me again.

what? try to make sense or actually provide a reason why your blog would set you apart from others.

Quoted post: what? try to make sense or actually provide a reason why your blog would set you apart from others.

I think he means "well that's the point of your blog???" without realising you're asking what's the point of his blog since DA and BS already exist. lol?

Posted by Jesse Smith

Three mods said yes. The rest said no...or didn't even want it enough to vote!!! Blame Iris!!!! :D

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Roger Smith;593616]Probably around somewhere not caring.

You're probably right. What day was it? Oh nevermind, I was possibly intoxicated somewhere lying in a ditch making out with some random whore.

Posted by Xero

It's funny how proto man banned you from from his blog but accepted to mod another one with you that will probably be about the same **** as SA: nothing.

:p:

I think we have enough random blogs. I would've voted no for it.

Posted by Iris

Moving a thread and closing it before a substantial amount of votes are cast is just idiotic. Last I checked, modding, making blogs, and performing any other administrative actions shouldn't be done based on 5 votes, especially when it's a clearly debated topic.

Posted by Omni

I like how Speedfreak thinks none of the blogs have real purposes. I can speak with confidence when I say mine is actually used for something.

Also, in reference to Roger's first post, all the new blogs came about by changes made to already existing blogs.

EDIT:

Quoting Roger Smith: I've put as much, if not more, time and effort into VGC as anyone else who has a blog and I deserve it.

It's not about how long you've been here, either. It's about what the mods vote on and discuss amongst themselves, and whether or not they ultimately decide to grant your request. It's their choice, and not yours, whether or not you deserve it.

I think that pretty much sums it all up in one post.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Iris: Moving a thread and closing it before a substantial amount of votes are cast is just idiotic. Last I checked, modding, making blogs, and performing any other administrative actions shouldn't be done based on 5 votes, especially when it's a clearly debated topic.

10 days....no one was interested!!! :D The thread died, got bumped by Speedfreak, then died again!!!! :D:D

(It can be moved back there any time and opened now that they know why it's not created!!! I think da poll can also be opened.)

Quoting Iris: making blogs, and performing any other administrative actions shouldn't be done based on 5 votes, especially when it's a clearly debated topic.

Hince it wasn't created!!! Hardly any one was even interested in it enough to vote!!!! :D

Posted by Roger Smith

After reading everyone's posts, I figured this: **** all of you who say I don't deserve/need a blog. This is re-*******-diculous. I can't have a blog cuz I'm not as cool as Omni? Oh, his blog is about music LOLOLO AWSOME, how about my blog be about videogames then eh? Maybe it can be about Phantasy Star? Yeah, lets do that. Change the blog topic to videogames, then make another poll.

[quote]It's not about how long you've been here, either. It's about what the mods vote on and discuss amongst themselves, and whether or not they ultimately decide to grant your request. It's their choice, and not yours, whether or not you deserve it.

I think that pretty much sums it all up in one post.

Uh, yeah that's how it's suppose to be. And all the mods only vote for the people they like.

[quote]It's their choice, and not yours, whether or not you deserve it.

That's also stupid. They should vote accordingly if a person deserves a blog or not. Give Panic a blog, yet don't give me a blog? Explain that please, I really want that explained.

Haha... oh wow. A) More people voted for your blog. B) Stop being an idiot and taking this personally. The more you act like a *****, the more jesse is likely to not give you the blog. It has nothing to do with you being "not as cool as Omni" but everything to do with jesse not making the blog for you. You technically still won the poll, so quit being a whiny brat.

Ah, Roger. Always good for a laugh.

Posted by Ant

he won? I thought it was a tie.

And people didn't vote for it, or I didn't anyways, because it had no topic and seemed like another pointless blog. Oh, and because I have some weird personal vendetta against you! But more so because it was topicless. But after that last little tyraid, I wouldn't vote for your new blog even if it did have one :)

Yeah, I'd still vote against it, not because it's a stupid idea, but because Roger is a little girl.

Posted by Iris

Don't compare it to other members who got blogs before you because they revolved around popular topics. Just because stupid Panic is able to get a Harry Potter/Naruto/Homosexual blog doesn't mean anyone else can get a blog for any reason. It simply means he has a defined topic that will generate at least some activity, or at least that's the intention.

As for suddenly wanting to change the topic of your blog, now knowing that you won't get a blog otherwise, I don't have much confidence that you'll actually be posting about anything in particular.

Posted by Tyler Durden

I don't see the point to arguing and *****ing over internets property that doesn't hold-up for **** or have any semblance of value in reality?

Pssst.. RS, start a Homosexual blog. That should rake them in.. 'bout time you came out of the closet anyways.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Ant: And people didn't vote for it, or I didn't anyways, because it had no topic and seemed like another pointless blog.

Thanks for proving my point!!! That's why a measly three yes votes, being only one more vote than no, didn't cut it!!!! :D:D:D

On with da drama!!!! :D:D:D:D

WackoHater, want a blog, with no votes required!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by Roger Smith

I said change the topic to videogames. I did name the blog DARKFLOW for a reason you know. DarkFlow is a sword weapon from PSO Online Episodes 1&II

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Roger Smith;603693]PSO Online Episodes 1&II

PSO Online? So Phantasy Star Online, is even more "Online" now?

Posted by Roger Smith

Indeed. Moar online then you could ever handle.

Posted by Omni

I have a feeling these revelations will amount to nothing.

Posted by Roger Smith

Yeah, I like how you try to help me get a blog.

Posted by Tyler Durden

I like how PHM tries to help anyone..

Total fail, because he usually doubles back into the mod's favor.

Posted by Roger Smith

That was the point, I was using it against him.

Oh yeah, btw give me my blog you ****ty mods.

Posted by Roger Smith

Well, this is what it's come to. I'm not cool or well liked enough to have a blog like every normal member should be entitled to so I'm done with it. It's just so sad that this is how VGC works, and it sickens me to the very core. I'm through with trying to fight for lost causes.

Lock this thread.

Posted by Omni

Quoting Roger Smith: Yeah, I like how you try to help me get a blog.

Good thing I haven't tried to help you...

Posted by Tyler Durden

No, don't lock this thread. Instead, rename it "Roger Smith's Blog". And sticky it. That's almost like having a blog.

Posted by Tyler Durden

Come on mods, can't you see the boy just wants to host a blog in your *** ****ed forum? Just give the boy his *** ****ed blog, that's all he's asking. He just wants to hold a blog for his own purposes so he feels in control of something. JUST GIVE THE BOY A *** **** BLOG ALREADY!

Posted by Ant

[IMG]http://img456.imageshack.us/img456/2730/hotpocketok6.png[/IMG]

What's wrong with you!? You not hungry for blog! You hungry for, HOT POCKETS!

Posted by Tyler Durden

Hot Pockets are for lazy pussies whom can't even cook up dog****. Like Panic.

Posted by Roger Smith

Btw I'm a little homosexual girl who screams when she doesn't get what she wants.

Posted by Ant

nice edit hyper?

Posted by Omni

I didn't see anything that resembled an edit.

Posted by Xenos

If you edit the post of a user on time, there is no message. That, or RS decided to confess to VGChat a long time secret he had.

Posted by fates warning

it was never a secret

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Roger Smith: I'm through with trying to fight for lost causes.

It is still possible for you to get a blog!!! :D Get one of your buddies, one that's well liked by da mods, to ask one of them to make a poll for a new blog, and of course use a title that'll easily get yes votes instead of some crazy topic like 'Darkflow', what ever that is. :D Then a month after it's created, when da mods have forgoten about da blog, da blog mod PMs me to change it to what you want it to be, with you as mod!!! People change there blogs all da time!!! Heck, I've got two blog change requests just in da last day!!! :D:D:D:D

Case in point, on The Panic room...

Quoting Xero: Here are the chances I decided to do with Omni and Arc:

Blog name: Rainbow Ranch

Title: We're not gay, we're just happy.

Mods: Xero, Omni and Arcadios

Do you think a blog with that title and name would get enough yes votes??!! :D:D:D:D:D I'm guessing half da blog names have been changed and would get more no votes if they were voted on!!! :D:D:D

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Jesse Smith: It is still possible for you to get a blog!!! :D Get one of your buddies, one that's well liked by da mods, to ask one of them to make a poll for a new blog, and of course use a title that'll easily get yes votes instead of some crazy topic like 'Darkflow', what ever that is. :D Then a month after it's created, when da mods have forgoten about da blog, da blog mod PMs me to change it to what you want it to be, with you as mod!!! People change there blogs all da time!!! Heck, I've got two blog change requests just in da last day!!! :D:D:D:D

Case in point, on The Panic room...

The blog should've been made by now, O crazy brother of mine. And a poll was made, voted 3 to 2, so get to blog making.

And no lol, I won't change the name.:rolleyes:

Posted by Iris

It's already been said. 3 to 2 doesn't mean "LOL GO 4 IT."

Posted by Ant

just couldn't vote in the actual poll could you iris?

Posted by Klarth

demod dexter

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Klarth;603937]demod dexter

that's actually a semi-decent idea

Posted by Jesse Smith

Even better example of a blog being completly changed!!!! :D:D:D

Quoting Mixman: Hi Jesse!! :D could you change the theme of my blog please? Klarth and I decided to change my current blog into a photography blog!

Name: Mixman & Klarth - The Photoforum
Title: Photography Resources and Discussions
mods: Mixman and Klarth only! :p:

Thanks!!! :D:D:D

Dude!! Why didn't you request that it be changed to a Darkflow board!!! :D:D:D:D

*Walks off and changes da blog!!!* :D:D:D

Posted by Klarth

jesse can you change my name to Darkflow Sword Agility Plus One Virgin Terrible Photoshop Kid Virgin

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Iris: It's already been said. 3 to 2 doesn't mean "LOL GO 4 IT."

LOL WELL WHEN ONLY 5 MODS VOTE YES IT DOES LOL.

Stop using that as a means to delay my blog. Btw don't you have some pictures you should be taking somewhere Klarth?

And yes, DarkFlow is the best blog name ever so stop stealing it from me! :mad:

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Roger Smith: LOL WELL WHEN ONLY 5 MODS VOTE YES IT DOES LOL.

Stop using that as a means to delay my blog. Btw don't you have some pictures you should be taking somewhere Klarth?

And yes, DarkFlow is the best blog name ever so stop stealing it from me! :mad:

KAMEHAMEHAAAAAA

Posted by Roger Smith

You need half a bar of ki to preform it.

Quoted post: Well, this is what it's come to. I'm not cool or well liked enough to have a blog like every normal member should be entitled to so I'm done with it. It's just so sad that this is how VGC works, and it sickens me to the very core. I'm through with trying to fight for lost causes.

haha, oh wow. how does i read?

Posted by Xero

Quoting Jesse Smith:
Do you think a blog with that title and name would get enough yes votes??!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

You guys vote on changes for existing blogs?

Posted by Jesse Smith

Only for new blogs!!! :D:D:D

Posted by Xero

But the Panic Room isn't new.

Posted by Oforia

Quoting Jesse Smith: Even better example of a blog being completly changed!!!! :D:D:D

Dude!! Why didn't you request that it be changed to a Darkflow board!!! :D:D:D:D

*Walks off and changes da blog!!!* :D:D:D

I should have. What was I thinking!? :D

Posted by fates warning

Why dont we just make Roger a mod in the panic room, and change the name to "Btw we're little homosexual girls who screams when we don't get what we wants."

Posted by Oforia

Because panic doesn't mod the panic room anymore and they are already making it a homosexual blog regardless.

Posted by fates warning

oh I didnt notice that. Well if panic doesnt mod it, why was the panic room ever brought up?

Posted by Oforia

He did mod it and they stole it from him and now are trying to change it to a homosexual blog.

Posted by Roger Smith

Oi faggots, stay on track less our great mods shut down this thread and any chance to get my blog is gone.

So officially, what are you going to do mods? Either you give me a chance to get one or you lock this thread and we all move on with our lives.

Posted by Fate

Is this where I post an image macro?

Posted by Klarth

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA 4CHAN!!!

Posted by Roger Smith

Women can't make decisions. Engulf the world in flames when you get in office, see what I care.

Posted by Fate

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Fate:

HAHA FATE YOU WIN

YOU WIN THE INTERNETS!!

HAHA DID YOU SEE WHAT I JUST DID RIGHT THERE WASN'T THAT AWESOME

Quoted post: Either you give me a chance to get one or you lock this thread and we all move on with our lives.

Or neither!

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Roger Smith: So officially, what are you going to do mods? Either you give me a chance to get one or you lock this thread and we all move on with our lives.

Officially...I think it's hopeless!!!! If a new poll was made, I think more mods would vote...and da result would be...1 yes (Speedfreak) and 15 no votes!!! er!!!!

We don't want to lock this cause drama is good!!!! It's been a LONG time since a new drama thread was made about daily!!! :D:D:D:D

Now, some one with an existing blog PM me requesting that it be changed to some Anti-Darkflow board!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Quoting Roger Smith: The blog should've been made by now, O crazy brother of mine.

Brothers like to torture each other. What do you think I do day in and day out to my baby brother...WackoHater!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by Omni

Quoting Jesse Smith: Now, some one with an existing blog PM me requesting that it be changed to some Anti-Darkflow board!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Make The Future Sound of Music's blog title this for one week: DARKFLOW BLOG IS A GAY IDEA

Posted by Tyler Durden

Change The Panic Room blog to "The Roger Smith Experience", for a week..

Posted by Omni

No, then he's getting what he wants.

Posted by Oforia

Delete all blogs

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Omni;604367]No, then he's getting what he wants.

Shut up man, I can see clearly that just went way over your head. Sorry.. Naming a blog after him, that deals with everything homosexual = The Roger Smith Experience? Come on, it's not like Boolean Algebra..

Posted by Xero

Quoting Mixman: Delete all blogs

I doubt that Darkness Advanced should disappear. Nor Omni's music blog.

Posted by Oforia

Why do you doubt essential and yet imminent destruction?

Posted by Tyler Durden

Destruction is good, good for the community, good for the soul..

Posted by Xero

IF THERE'S NO DA, WHERE WILL I GO TO ROLF?

Posted by Tyler Durden

Panic's crotch..

Posted by Xero

No. Not even as a joke.

I was about to have supper :mad:

Posted by Tyler Durden

With the many folds of fat and fleshy blanketing to hide beneath? That'd be like Darkness Evolved..

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Or neither!

Or neither!

Quoting Omni: No, then he's getting what he wants.

I want your cock.

Quoting Mixman: Why do you doubt essential and yet imminent destruction?

Everything we know.....is about to end.

Posted by Fate

Quoting Klarth: HAHA FATE YOU WIN

YOU WIN THE INTERNETS!!

HAHA DID YOU SEE WHAT I JUST DID RIGHT THERE WASN'T THAT AWESOME

It didn't end the thread, though. :(

Posted by Klarth

NO U

O RLY

Posted by Fate

when i first saw orly i thought it meant orally

Posted by Klarth

a nly?

Posted by Roger Smith

I demand this thread be moved into my blog when it's made. Oh, Klarth's thread too.

Posted by Tyler Durden

I stand behind Roger Smith 100%..
[COLOR=DimGray]
fore I am currently running a train on him with Mixman and Klarth.[/COLOR]

Posted by Ant

Quoting Klarth: a nly?

it's posts like this that remind me why dexter is getting downmodded.

oh, and hey guys I go to 4chan and to be specific /b/ a lot. guess that makes me a moron! I'm not sure what's worse, the mocking of 4chan or FFVII?

Posted by Fate

I wasn't mocking 4chan, I just wanted to post an image macro. :(

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Ant: it's posts like this that remind me why dexter is getting downmodded.

oh, and hey guys I go to 4chan and to be specific /b/ a lot. guess that makes me a moron! I'm not sure what's worse, the mocking of 4chan or FFVII?

hey, react some more please