Ever watch a movie more than once in theaters?

Posted by Arcadios

I haven't yet but I've come close to.
First time was going to see Star Wars 3 but they stopped showing it and against with Spiderman 3 but went with Disturbia which I regret.

Posted by Ant

when I was a kid I saw The Lion King about 10 times in theaters.

funny, I don't recall much the movies details now. :)

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

I saw X-2 and LOTR: The Two Towers twice. Other than that it's far too expensive, unless you go to the cheapseats. Most movies aren't worth it.

Posted by Crazy K

I have yet to, I might one day.

Posted by Fate

Too many times have I gone to see the same movie, the most recent ones being Spider-Man 3 and The 40 Year-Old Virgin.

Posted by Arcadios

Quoting Crazy K: I have yet to, I might one day.

I was actually thinking out of anybody, you would have.
Surprise, surprise. :)

Posted by Dexter

Lots of times. Not usually because I want to, but just because I'm with a crowd and they haven't seen. 28 Weeks Later was most recent.

I remember I saw Air Force One twice in the same day, once in the morning and then again at midnight.

Posted by Zeta

Power Rangers: The Movie

>____>

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Revenge of the Sith and... House of Wax. :o

Posted by Xero

I saw A Bug's Life twice, The Prince of Egypt and The Lord of the Rings: The fellowship of the Ring twice in theatre.

Looooong time ago.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Remember that movie Blue Crush, it was about surfing and it was really terrible? For some reason, that's the movie I've seen the most in theaters... so, a little over ten times. I spent one hundred dollars on that ****ing movie, and each time it got worse and worse.

Posted by Bebop

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Remember that movie Blue Crush, it was about surfing and it was really terrible? For some reason, that's the movie I've seen the most in theaters... so, a little over ten times. I spent one hundred dollars on that ****ing movie, and each time it got worse and worse.

Why?

Sin City twice and Snakes on a Plane twice.

Quoted post: Why?

Different people wanted to go at different times.

Posted by Bebop

But you knew it was bad so why would you want to go back? That just doesnt make sense.

Because it was still fun to go and make fun of the movies with friends. ****, I don't know, what does it matter?

Posted by Slade

The movie I've seen most in theaters was A Nightmare Before Christmas when I was pretty young. I probably saw it about 8 times. and that was before all this emogoth nonsense

Posted by Bebop

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Because it was still fun to go and make fun of the movies with friends. ****, I don't know, what does it matter?

It matters because I wanted to know why someone would choose to see a bad film more than once. I was curious why you would deliberately put yourself through so much torture. Calm down.

Posted by Mystic Hero

Lets see, I've seen quite a few movies in theatres more than once. Mainly the first time being in regular theatre and then the second in IMAX. Anyway I've seen the following in theatres at least twice:

Star Wars Episode I
Toy Story 1 and 2 (My favorite Pixar film of all time, right next to Finding Nemo)
Star Wars IV Special Edition
V for Vendetta
Spider Man 3 (first time was with friends, second with my cousin because he came to visit)
Super Man Returns, I enjoyed the 3-D experience both times in the IMAX, pretty much the only reason I went to see it a second time.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Generally it only happens if I see it with two different groups of friends. Otherwise, no.

Posted by Corrupt

The most recent example of this for me was when I saw Borat three times at three different theatres. It seems that I could never really tire of the movie.

Oh yeah, and I believe I saw V for Vendetta twice, the first time with a group of friends and the second time with my aunt and uncle. The latter two didn't like it. SHAME ON THEM

Posted by Tiptoegecko

Shaun of the Dead 3 times
300 10 times
Hot Fuzz twice
Aqua Teen Hunger Force Movie 11 Times

Posted by Pit

Spiderman 1, Spiderman 2, Spiderman 3, Shrek 2, Garfield, Borune Supremacy, The Manchurian Candidate, V for Vendetta, Catwoman, Xmen 3, some others, used to work in a movie theater

Posted by Fate

Oh, yeah, I did see The Manchurian Candidate twice.

Posted by NeXidala

I remember seeing Harry Potter and the Prizoner of Azkaban twice.

Also, I saw Disturbia and Vacancy twice with different friends.

Posted by Bebop

Quoting Tiptoegecko: 300 10 times

Wasnt once bad enough lolololoooloo

Posted by Crazy K

[quote=Arcadios;593566]I was actually thinking out of anybody, you would have.
Surprise, surprise. :)

I probably would if I had the money, plus if I had a ride. It's usually a rare occasion when I see a movie in theaters. It has to be a movie that I'm extremely interested in.

Posted by Roger Smith

Went to the opening of Pirates 3, then a couple weeks later I went with Nazo and his bro to Pirates 3 again.

Posted by Supermario

Here are some movies I remember seeing more than once in theaters:

Star Wars episode II (3 times)
King Kong (2 times)
Finding Nemo (2 times)
Star Wars episode III (maybe 2 times?)
Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King (2 times)

Posted by Shade

I saw Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King four times in theatres. The fourth time was just to see how annoyed people around me would be if I talked along with the movie.