should i mod wacko u

Posted by Poco

poll coming soon

Posted by WackoHater

You and Bakrarse should both have any IP you use banned at the server level numb nuts !!!! :mad:

Posted by Xero

You're lucky Jesse hacked the poll, wacko****er.

Posted by Nihilus

You have to admit, thats pretty funny.

Posted by WackoHater

Jesse Smith is an idiot like 90% of you people on this forum !!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by Xero

Quoting WackoHater: Jesse Smith is an idiot like 90% of you people on this forum !!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Jesse Smith is an idiot for not de-modding you now? Ungrateful *****.

Posted by WackoHater

Someone club you on the head with a lead pipe Son ??

Jesse Smith is an idiot, his moderation job is a joke like he is, there is no moderator for this idiotic forum, he just put my name there dummy !!!

95% of the threads and your idiotic posts would be gone if I was moderator and 99% of you losers would be banned !!!!!
:mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by Nihilus

Shakira sucks

Posted by PROF CHAOS

I guess there is no use voting. Poco is dead. :wacko:

Posted by Poco

yeah guys im dead

Posted by WackoHater

Poco, I have no reason to want to see you gone from Wacko U, but that Bakurarse needs his IP banned and all his posts deleted.

You seem to have a following of dummies here that are your fans, even though 99% of your posts and threads truly suck Son !!!!

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: You and Bakrarse should both have any IP you use banned at the server level numb nuts !!!! :mad:

Quoting WackoHater: Poco, I have no reason to want to see you gone from Wacko U, but that Bakurarse needs his IP banned and all his posts deleted.

What was that again??!! Are you smoking crack??!! :D:D:D:D:D

Now, say you wish you could be just like me!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Posted by Poco

Quoting WackoHater: Poco, I have no reason to want to see you gone from Wacko U, but that Bakurarse needs his IP banned and all his posts deleted.

You seem to have a following of dummies here that are your fans, even though 99% of your posts and threads truly suck Son !!!!

hyper quit this terrible gimmick

really its old

Posted by mis0

A DEAD CORPSE WOULD MAKE AN EXCELLENT MODERATOR

Posted by Xero

Quoting Misoxeny: A DEAD CORPSE WOULD MAKE AN EXCELLENT MODERATOR

Second'd

Posted by Poco

hmmm
people who post here want me to mod, but fags dont want me to mod

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Posted by Tyler Durden

The fags don't outweigh the fans, Poco.. DO IT!

Posted by Poco

weight wise, yes they do

Posted by WackoHater

Son, don't worry about moderating anything, you are lucky you don't get beat with sticks like Jesse Smith gets on a daily basis !!!!

[CENTER]:mad: :mad: :mad:[/CENTER]

Posted by Tyler Durden

WackoHater's account should be set to allow derepping on a daily basis, FROM ALL MEMBERS!

Oh, and: POCO FOR WACKO U MOD '07!!!

Posted by WackoHater

Don't worry about WackoHater Son, you ought to be lucky your IP is not banned and better hope I'm never administrator here or you are DOOMED !!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

PS: I know where you live boy, I will break your fingers and no one here will hear from you again, bet on it.

Posted by Jesse Smith

*yawn* You NEVER do anything you say you'll do. You can't even leave these boards, let alone hunt some one down and beat them with a weed!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by mis0

Since this is the Wacko board isn't a 2% yes better than a 98% no? MOD POCO ALREADY ****IT

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting Jesse Smith: *yawn* You NEVER do anything you say you'll do. You can't even leave these boards, let alone hunt some one down and beat them with a weed!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Really, how many forum administration jobs have you been fired from and how many times have I banned you or got you banned from forums Jesse Smith ???? :mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by Jesse Smith

Um, every time you ban me...you quickly unban me, proving you enjoy it when I torture you!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D