CSPAN

Posted by Proto Man

I hate it when The House is on CSPAN and the Senate on CSPAN2 at the same time.

I wish there was some way to watch both. :( I have to keep flipping back and forth, and sometimes I miss important stuff.

Posted by Arcadios

Stop being lazy and think.
Get to ******* tvs.

Posted by Ant

wow, this has to be one of the saddest things I've ever heard of.

Posted by Grave Wisdom

CSPAN is ****ing gay. One channel full of retarded politician's is enough.Why do we need 200 others?

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting Grave Wisdom: CSPAN is ****ing gay. One channel full of retarded politician's is enough.Why do we need 200 others?

Actually, there are only 2 others. Plus, I happen to enjoy politics.

I like to keep up with what my government is doing. That way I know what to write about when I send nasty letters to my congressmen. :p:

Posted by Grave Wisdom

Yeah, about how important religion is...rite?

Posted by Random

Quoting Proto Man: I hate it when The House is on CSPAN and the Senate on CSPAN2 at the same time.

I wish there was some way to watch both. :( I have to keep flipping back and forth, and sometimes I miss important stuff.

With my dish, it'll let me watch upto 6 different programs on one tv.

Posted by Ant

Quoting Proto Man: Actually, there are only 2 others. Plus, I happen to enjoy politics.

I like to keep up with what my government is doing. That way I know what to write about when I send nasty letters to my congressmen. :p:

You may or may not know this, but they have this THING called the INTERNET. try it out sometime.