PLEASE I NEED HELP

Posted by javi1313

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF THERE IS THE POSSIBILITY OF BRINGING AGAIN INTO EXISTENCE DELETED FILES IN WINDOWS XP, I HAVE DELETED THEM WITH THE SHIFT BUTTON, SO THEY DON'T GO TO THE PAPER TIN...

THANK YOU VERY MUCH

Posted by Hyper

HOW ABOUT YOU DELETE YOUR CAPS LOCK KEY WITH THE SHIFT BUTTON NEXT

Posted by javi1313

I COULDN'T UNDERSTAND AND I HOPE YOU'RE NOT TAKING ME FOR AN *******, I REALLY NEED THIS HELP, IT'S VERY IMPORTANT, COULD YOU EXPLAIN IT AGAIN PLEASE?
THANKS!

Posted by Hyper

I THINK YOU NEED TO RENAME YOUR PAPER TIN TO "RECYCLE BIN" AND THEN SEND YOUR CAPS LOCK KEY TO IT

Posted by Trigger

Quoting Hyper: I THINK YOU NEED TO RENAME YOUR PAPER TIN TO "RECYCLE BIN" AND THEN SEND YOUR CAPS LOCK KEY TO IT

Honestly, Hyper, give him a break. Sure, he may be typing in capitals but at least his words a spelled correctly and punctuation (spare correct capitalisation) is being used. Even people who type worse than he does get help at this forum, so why should he be an exception to this? A[color=yellow]ss.

Javi, there's a program from Iolo called "Search and Recover" which will recover deleted data for you. You can download the trial version of this program [url=http://www.iolo.com/sr/2/download.cfm]here[/url], you'll need to purchase it after thirty days for it to continue to be of use but it will get your job done during the trial, you'll just have limitations. I hope this helps.[/color]

Posted by loony636

Quoting Trigger: Javi, there's a program from Iolo called "Search and Recover" which will recover deleted data for you. You can download the trial version of this program here, you'll need to purchase it after thirty days for it to continue to be of use but it will get your job done during the trial, you'll just have limitations. I hope this helps.

I know my name isn't Javi, but thanks anyway! What a great program!