Game Shark Problem

Posted by Sakaki-chan

I just got v2.1 gameshark. I read the manual and put the gameshark and the game in the slot and turned it on. Nothing came on the screen and the Light thing on the gameshark only showed 8. I tried asking the person I bought it from (Amazon.com) but he never emailed me back (the wretch...) If anyone knows how to fix this please tell me how.
Thanks,
Sakaki-chan
Edit: I bought the gameshark for N64.

Posted by Dexter

It could be locked onto a game. Like the one I had for my Nintendo 64, if you set it to a game like Banjo-Kazooie, it won't load anything else until that game is inserted. Once that game is inserted it will reset and you can put any other game in there.

idk is that's it.

Posted by Sakaki-chan

But I don't know what game it's locked onto.

Posted by Dexter

That's what sucks about it. You never know. Sometimes I forget and I have to try every game that uses a lock-code until I hit the right one. Once my sister locked it on a game we didn't even have and I had to borrow it from a friend to fix the problem. Your best bet is to get ahold of the girl who you got it from. Pimp-slap that fool.

Posted by Sakaki-chan

Is there any other way? I've waited a week for a reply but she won't answer.
She=Annoying.

Posted by Dexter

The only other way I can think of involves me thrusting my Mega-Master Game Shark dexterously into your Game Shark that's penetrating your 64 and thus overpowering whatever damaged was done by the last abusive owner and making it new again, refreshed and satisfied. I'll make it trust again, feel again, function again. But I don't know if you're up for that.

Did you try all your games? You might hit the game that the Shark is locked on...

Posted by Sakaki-chan

No, but I'll try that and comment as soon as I'm done.

Posted by Sakaki-chan

None of them worked. I'm going to return this one and buy a brand new one. Thank you for your help!
Sakaki-chan

Posted by Dexter

Whoa, wait! What about my Mega-Master plan? :(

Posted by Sakaki-chan

Ehhhh, you don't know where I live. And besides, new gamesharks are better. (Don't know where I got that idea)

Posted by Dexter

Is this...rejection?

Posted by Sakaki-chan

I'm afraid it is. *Pats Dexter on back.* Don't worry. There's a lot of broken gamesharks in the sea. You'll find one.

Posted by Dexter

Don't leave us like this. I know you, you'll think about it. You'll think about it while you sleep, while you eat, and even ten years from now when you least expect it your husband will ask "what's wrong?" and you won't be able to answer and he'll interpret this, rightly or wrongly, as a growing coldness between you and this coldness becomes a schism, and then, before you know it, your marriage is over, and all this heartache because you wouldn't allow me to insert my Mega-Master Game Shark into yours this one time.

Posted by Sakaki-chan

I'm going to die dateless. I won't have a husband.

Posted by Dexter

Give us a chance. What if this was truly meant to be? I know we're just joking right now, but what if it grows into a beautiful, healthy relationship? Wouldn't you feel better if you at least tried to make it work? Part of what makes our lives so fulfilling is giving others a chance to enter it. Let's get to know each other a little bit. We both like 64, so we probably have a lot of other things in common, right?

Posted by Sakaki-chan

It won't work out since I'm 14 and your 23.

Posted by Dexter

We could move to Canada or wait 4 years. Problem fix'd.

Posted by Sakaki-chan

Ehhh, I don't like Canada.

Posted by Dexter

4 years it is, then.

Posted by Xero

The Nintendo Fairy spreaded magic on Dexter and Sakaki? AWWWWWW

^_^

Posted by Dexter

:angel: + :) + :) = :love:

Posted by Xero

Girls see: Nintendo + Dexter = :kiss:

Posted by Grave Wisdom

Uhh...k?

Posted by Xero

yup

Posted by Ant

Quoting Dexter: :angel: + :) + :) = :love:

for those of us who don't have a degree in smiley faces, please elaborate

Posted by Xero

It takes a smiley angel to make two smiley faces fall in love.

Posted by Sakaki-chan

Whoa... people, this was a topic for help for a game system. Not a love topic.

Posted by Omni

This is in Love & Romance.

Posted by Klarth

Demod Dexter

Posted by Omni

If he moved this here, maybe...

I mean, seriously, what the **** is this doing in this board? Also, why does this thread look like he's trying to solicit sex from minors? Oh, wait, he probably is...

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

I like how everyone hates canada. It leaves me feeling warm and fuzzy inside.

Posted by Colonel

Quoting Angelwing: I like how everyone hates canada. It leaves me feeling warm and fuzzy inside.

:(