Soul Calibur IV announced

Posted by Degeneration

[quote]June 12, 2007 - Namco's announcement of Soul Calibur Legends for the Wii a few weeks back was a big surprise for fans of the legendary swords and souls fighting series. But the big announcement was yet to come.

Today in Japan, Bandai Namco Games announced Soul Calibur IV for the PS3 and Xbox 360. This true fighting sequel in the series is expected to see Japanese, North American and European release in 2008.

While no gameplay specifics have been announced, we do have a logo. Scrutinize the artwork while we hunt down the details.

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/796/796048p1.html

This is all I found so far, but there ought to be more information soon. Check out the original article if you want to see the logo.

Take it as a sign of where these so-called console wars are heading. Exclusivity looks to be dying out, which is a huge relief.

Posted by Zeta

Ivy looks like a man now.

Posted by Arcadios

I kinda had enough after 2.

Posted by Nihilus

2 was freakin' awesome though

Posted by Pit

more excited about the street fighter 2 remake

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Ivy's fat? Who woulda known?

Posted by muffla

kinda dumb hope but it would be cool to have all three of the exclusives on all of them, but i dont think nintendo would let like be violated on the ps3

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

1 and 2 were fantastic, but I was kinda put off by 3, even though technically it was sound. Hopefully this one feels right again.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Probably a good thing Link won't be back. I got so many real-life beatings for baiting people to the edge and then doing the grab. :(

Posted by maian

meh

3 sucked. Not as a game, but compared to 2. Even though it had a lot more.

I EXPECT THE SAME. I just hope they try to stick to typical SC formula, instead of 3's "LOL CREATE CHARACTERS GO ON QUEST LVLS oh btw soul calibur"