Greetings.

Posted by elle

I just returned home from work, and since I'd stumbled across this site previously, I figured that I may as well register and say hello. Or good morning, depending on where you live. :o

I don't get very much down time, but when I do, video games are my vice. This place seems to be a good way to meet others who think along the same wavelength, so I think I'll stay and float around for awhile. I'd like to have someone to talk to here to sort of guide me, though, so if you're friendly and wouldn't mind giving a few pointers to a new member, just send me a message. ^^

Posted by Ant

Hello! You seem to have good grammar skills so with that hurdle out of the way I'm sure you'll be able to fit in just fine. The boards are set up in a pretty simple fashion and I'm sure you'll be able to navigate to wherever you need just fine. Other things you'll pick up with over time, just keep on posting and if you have any specific questions just ask and someone will most likely answer them in a somewhat timely manner.

With that, enjoy your time here, and hopefully you'll make some new friends along the way.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[IMG]http://www.nicolademain.co.uk/images/press/elle1.jpg[/IMG]

Elle tells girls "Surprise your guy by teasing his prostate. Don't tell him, just do it. He'll love it." And yet...they don't. They really don't.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

.yaw eht gnola
sdneirf wen emos ekam ll'uoy yllufepoh dna, ereh emit ruoy yojne, taht htiW

.rennam ylemit tahwemos
a ni meht rewsna...

I give up. Pretend Ant's post is completely backwards.

Posted by Ant

EEEEEEEE! IMAGINATION IS FUN!

It was going to be pretty epic actually. I was going to even put it in green text. But turns out I'm pretty lazy.

Posted by Xero

*ignores the insanity of the above posts*

Welcome to vgc. :)

Posted by Nihilus

Ignore but get used to it at the same time.

Posted by Creedence

Lol, greetings, so formal, well then salutations madame. Stick around and enjoy yourself.

Posted by elle

Thanks, guys. I appreciate the warm welcome (and "**** off," ha). Don't worry, I plan on posting elsewhere soon enough. Just the same, thanks again, all. :cool:

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

KEEP POSTING :D

Posted by Oforia

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: It was going to be pretty epic actually. I was going to even put it in green text. But turns out I'm pretty lazy.

It was even more epic without being complete and the green text.

Welcome!

Posted by Xero

Quoting elle: I plan on posting elsewhere soon enough.

Thanx for telling us. -_-

Posted by TMNT Freak

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Yes, Yes, Please, tend to enjoy your stay around the site, for it is filled with magic and wonder and some times I cannot contain myself within the seat of my pants.[/COLOR]

Posted by The Judge

Good ***. Here we get a respectable member joining, and the rest of you do nothing but disgust me to no end.

Actually scratch that, I didn't read any posts beyond hers. Whatever.

Oh, right. Welcome.

Posted by TMNT Freak

Quoting The Judge: Good ***. Here we get a respectable member joining, and the rest of you do nothing but disgust me to no end.

Actually scratch that, I didn't read any posts beyond hers. Whatever.

Oh, right. Welcome.

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]You live right up to your name, being The Judge and all.[/COLOR]

Posted by Corrupt

Quoting Xero: Thanx for telling us. -_-

I believe she meant posting elsewhere on VGC aside from this thread, not posting on other forums. But if the latter is in fact the case here, then I certainly can't blame her! hurrrrr

Posted by Xero

Quoting Corrupt: I believe she meant posting elsewhere on VGC aside from this thread, not posting on other forums.

Once again. I probably missunderstood the post. ;_;

Quoting Corrupt: But if the latter is in fact the case here, then I certainly can't blame her! hurrrrr

Nope. That's for sure :p:

Posted by elle

[quote=Corrupt;606896]I believe she meant posting elsewhere on VGC aside from this thread, not posting on other forums. But if the latter is in fact the case here, then I certainly can't blame her! hurrrrr

Lol, thank you for clearing that up. But now I just may have to announce every single time I post in another forum, just to make Xero look not so much like a blundering idiot. :) jaykayjaykay

Posted by Omni

That will hardly stop him. Nah, he's not that bad. :)

I like this new idea. All right guys, next three threads I'm going to are: Campfire, Manhunt thread, and "New Person on Board." SEE YOU THERE!

Posted by jarhead26

do you have a DS? And do you have thi

Posted by jarhead26

do you know how to get an unbreon on diomnd or an espeon?

Posted by Colonel

Quoting jarhead26: do you know how to get an unbreon on diomnd or an espeon?

As a matter of fact "I" do! It's quite simple really, just make two Eevee max'd out on happiness (Give Southe Bell to one and walk 22055 steps) then once their happiness is max'd out, level one up during the day to get Espeon and then the other during the night, to make Umbreon. :cookie: