Your Favorite DA Thread?

Posted by Arcadios

http://vgchat.com/showthread.php?t=23539

Posted by Omni

That one that Kolo posted proclaiming DA as his gods and then got all upset over.

Ah, here it is: http://vgchat.com/showthread.php?t=22807

Posted by Ant

Remember that whole thread about the creepy girl that was talking to phant...and then it lead to that creepy girl that liked linko...loely or some ****. that was funny.

But I think the NTPOT PCT will always remain on the top of my list.

Posted by Ant

oh, and the whole aids drama. goooooood times.

Posted by Arcadios

PICTURE CONVO

Posted by Omni

Quoting Ant: oh, and the whole aids drama. goooooood times.

[IMG]http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/3651/aidszj9.gif[/IMG]

Posted by Slade

Oh yeah, that thread with *~Loney~* was really good. Other than that, I hate them all.

Posted by Grave Wisdom

This thread:

http://vgchat.com/showthread.php?t=23151

"Let's act black!"

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: Remember that whole thread about the creepy girl that was talking to phant...and then it lead to that creepy girl that liked linko...loely or some ****. that was funny.

But I think the NTPOT PCT will always remain on the top of my list.

Yeah, exactly what I was going to say.

Posted by Slade

HER NAME IS LONEY, ****IT

Posted by Corrupt

The name "Loney" kind of reminds me of "loner." Which would make sense.

LONEY, I'M SO LOOOONEY
I HAVE NOBODY
TO CALL MY OWWWWNNNNN
I'M LONEY, I'M MRS. LONEY
I HAVE NOBODY
FOR MY OWWWWNNNN
I'M SO LOOOONEY

Posted by Linko_16

@#$% yeah, that was an awesome thread.

It's times like those that make the whole stalker ordeals worth it in the end.

Posted by Ant

man, whatever happened between you and that chick? was it awkward seeing her at school? REBUTTAL!

Posted by Linko_16

We kind of got to the point where we could still talk and whatnot. We kind a had to, since we had the same friends and did stuff sometimes.

Then on Valentine's Day, I was walking from 6th to 7th Period with this idiot James, who shared both those classes with me (he's annoying to be around and a complete loser in general, but there's unfortunately no good reason to cuss him out), and Loney joined our little group and said loudly and obviously something to the effect of, "GEE, it's SO terrible that today is VALENTINE'S DAY and NOBODY has HUGGED me yet."

I could've just ignored this and sent the silent message, "No, I'm not falling back in love with you, cut it out," but James, in his endless mountain of tact, took that opportunity to turn to me and say, "lol, i believe this is ur department."

To which I had to sternly respond, "No."

To which he persisted, "Don't you think you should-"

"NO."

In a later LiveJournal argument, she called me a monster or some such thing because she said she basicly spent 7th period crying in the bathroom. I replied with a YouTube link to the Rolling Stones in concert, singing "You Can't Always Get What You Want."

Later still, she claimed that she was superior or some crap because she'd managed to attach herself to some guy, whereas I was still single. I replied shortly that I did not break down into crippling fits of misery every time a girl refused me.

WHOA WAIT, you know her irl? lol wow

also, nice zing

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

HOLY ****, REVELATIONS ITT

Oh, and loney is pretty ****ing pathetic if she still wanted to socialize with you. It's girls like her that make me shake my head at the whole female species.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I want more stories, if any.

Posted by Linko_16

Well, we were in the same 2D Graphic Art class, where she sits next to some friends she's all cutesy with. I had to sit a few computers down from her; I was originally at one farther away, which broke down, and that was the only one left.

One day she came upon a site on which some @#$%er compiled every cat picture ever posted on 4chan. It was torture having to sit there and listen to her laugh and go, "cats are so kawaii, lol, 'im in ur fridge eatin' ur foodz, that's so funny."

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I got ejected from my Design class for doing something similar. But it was with OH HI I UPGRADED UR RAM pictures.

Posted by Linko_16

Our teacher really isn't qualified to teach this kind of stuff (not her fault, she's actually the TV Production teacher, there's just no one hired who knows crap about Adobe or 3DSMax). She only knows as much as anyone would who's done the tutorials, which she has us do. So class is actually really slow, and she gives us, like, a week for a project that I can do in two days, so everybody has downtime.

Posted by metroidhunter9292

My personal favorite...hehe

http://vgchat.com/showthread.php?t=23012&highlight=OMFG

Quoted post: It was torture having to sit there and listen to her laugh and go, "cats are so kawaii, lol, 'im in ur fridge eatin' ur foodz, that's so funny."

oh gees, don't sit in on a conversation between me and stinger than. ****, I love cats. LOVE EM

Posted by Ant

Quoting metroidhunter9292: My personal favorite...hehe

http://vgchat.com/showthread.php?t=23012&highlight=OMFG

got some bad new for you buddy. that's not a da thread.

I'm not sure if he knows what "DA" is...

Posted by Ant

DEVIant ART?!

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: oh gees, don't sit in on a conversation between me and stinger than. ****, I love cats. LOVE EM

Yeah, cats are great and all, but I finally understand why 4chan gets so mad about other people getting ahold of their memes... the rage really only takes ahold of you if you REALLY HATE the person.

Quoting Ant: DEVIant ART?!

I get that from my freind when I occassionaly reference this place. :(

Posted by mis0

You know what would be really terrible Linko? If *~Loney~* still lurked in DA and was gathering all your sexually deviant posts to show the world.

Posted by Arcadios

Dickgirl fetus exposed if they don't know about it.
How would that be like?

Posted by Omni

Quoting Arcadios: Dickgirl fetus exposed if they don't know about it.
How would that be like?

Dickgirl fetish...

Also, thanks for making me think about dickgirl fetuses.

Posted by Arcadios

Wondrous thought, yes?

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Orgy thread. OH WAIT

Posted by Ant

that was just your private little blog back then if I recall correctly. then blog o fun, then madness advanced, then to darkness advanced.

good times

Quoted post: Yeah, cats are great and all, but I finally understand why 4chan gets so mad about other people getting ahold of their memes... the rage really only takes ahold of you if you REALLY HATE the person.

They don't get mad. 4chan gives credit away.

Posted by Ant

it still sucks though. CURSED EXSISTANCE!

still, ytmnd RULEZ!@! oh and ebaumsworld is fukken hilarious

ebaums only gets the credit for the ****ty things 4chan does it seems. which kinda makes me lol

Posted by Ant

like wut?

lots and lots of raids

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Misoxeny: You know what would be really terrible Linko? If *~Loney~* still lurked in DA and was gathering all your sexually deviant posts to show the world.

That'd be great. She'd be all, "lol, I showed you."

And then I'd laugh. And go masturbate to dickgirls.

Quoting Omni: Also, thanks for making me think about dickgirl fetuses.

I know, made you all hot, huh?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

eBaums does raids?!

I know 4chan done a 4kids forum raid last night. Rule 34 on all the 4kids dubs, EVERYWHERE. Beautiful.

Posted by Xero

http://www.vgchat.com/showthread.php?t=12918

lol

That was back when Zeta wasn't such a faggot.

The avatar was either Pyramid Head, or Aliens/Predator related. Wonder which one it was...

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting The X: I know 4chan done a 4kids forum raid last night. Rule 34 on all the 4kids dubs, EVERYWHERE. Beautiful.

They've been talking about that one for a while. Sounded like fun.

Posted by The Judge

I hate every thread in this blog

Posted by Zeta

Quoting Xero: http://www.vgchat.com/showthread.php?t=12918

lol

That was back when Zeta wasn't such a faggot.

So that thread never occured then?