Hello............

Posted by Fort Shino

Hello............

So, what's crackulatin' nephew?

Posted by Dexter

Wolfy in da hood, biting down hard on spaghetti, tryin' to keep that safe distance from Pedobear. Word.

Posted by EvilDeadGamer

hey, how yea doin........stick around, no one here's very mean. cept Vamp, watch out for him. lol just kiddin wit u Vamp.

Posted by Fort Shino

Wurd.

Make no mistake..............i'm white.

Posted by Dexter

A white man? Not in my black community. Get yo cracker Joe lawn mowin' personificationized mail-man self out of our hood, dawg. Find a puck and roll on da ice, Motherfool.

Posted by TMNT Freak

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Psh.. white... you only wish you could be as black as me.[/COLOR]

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

*** ****ing ****it how I hate those whities, always keepin us down. **** dem biggins

Posted by Dexter

The white-folk art taste bad, brothers. We ought to stand out more, screamin', and shouting, lettin' 'em all know that we here to take total control. You feel me fools? Like Billy Cyrus on da high-end, lizard-inspired rollercoaster. That **** is tight. Act a fool.

Posted by Fort Shino

Jesus, I love this place.

Posted by TMNT Freak

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]I have heard word that Jesus was a black man.[/COLOR]

Posted by Dexter

Fool. Black didn't even form into existence until the summer of 1275, during that somnolent taut of a Kamikaze Lunchbreak.

Posted by TMNT Freak

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Oh, my mistake.. I guess thats what happens when your source is a Derranged Dingo from the Netherplains of Scotland.[/COLOR]

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Whoa, buddy. Middle-easterners aren't black. As a sand****** myself I take great offense to that.

Posted by Fort Shino

Browny is browwwwwwwwwn.

Posted by Dexter

wtf is with this new kid?

Posted by TMNT Freak

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Aye Yie Yie.... I dont tolerate change. [/COLOR]

Posted by Creedence

Quoting Dexter: wtf is with this new kid?

I can shed some light on that, hes probably stoned out of his bloody mind.

Posted by TMNT Freak

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]

Quoting MMX&oldies-fan: I can shed some light on that, hes probably stoned out of his bloody mind.

Great.... or else we just have one of an inferior model running amuck.[/COLOR]

Posted by Corrupt

Hello.............. and welcome to VGC............... I certainly hope you'll enjoy your stay here..................

Posted by Omni

Welcome....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Posted by Xenos

Hey ..................

Welcome to VGC .....................

How are you doing ................................................?

EDIT: Oh ****, got ninja'd by two people.

Posted by Fort Shino

O..........k?

Posted by Nihilus

Welcome to VGC, have a fantabulous stay.