darkrai, shaymin, and arceus

Posted by Roxas23857

How can I get these pokemon?

Posted by Mystic Hero

You can only obtain througha Nintendo sponsered event near you. Other than that the only other way is to hack them which I know many people have already done. If you have the Japanese version however, there is a glitch that lets you obtain them also.

Posted by Polluti0n

In the Japanese Version, there is a glitch to get Shaymin. I believe that you have to use Surf on a door at the Elite 4.

But, I was testing out Action Replay after I purchased it, and I was using the "Walk anywhere!" code, and accidentally landed at Seabreak Path, where Shaymin is located. But, I didn't bother to catch it, since that'd spoil the rest of the game for me.

Posted by CS Ryan

You can use the Walk anywhere code to find Shaymin and Darkrai. Also, you can hack the Nintendo Event with an AR to catch them "properly"...

Posted by Mystic Hero

Quoting CS Ryan: You can use the Walk anywhere code to find Shaymin and Darkrai. Also, you can hack the Nintendo Event with an AR to catch them "properly"...

Whoa I thought one of them was loacted on that Island after you beat the Elite Four. (Might be Darkrai) It's right outside Victory Road. So for that one I assumed you needed the event to be unlocked. I don't see how walk through walls code would be able to unlock that event.

Posted by CS Ryan

The place right outside of Victroy Road is where Shaymin is. To find Darkrai, use the Walk Anywhere code and run right from Cresselia's Island. You'll have to go through something called the Mystery Zone, (which is anywhere outside the game map) but keep running.

The Walk Anywhere code is useless for Arceus. I've tried.

Posted by protomanv4

how do u get Arceus without using ar?

Posted by Zeta

[quote]You can only obtain througha Nintendo sponsered event near you

Posted by Mystic Hero

Or order teh Japanese version and do the Elite Four glitch.

Posted by CS Ryan

Yeah, but that only works if you get an early copy of it. They corrected it in the newer Japanese games.

Posted by Roxas23857

Thanks so much for the information. I now I have all but arceus.

Posted by jack A.K.A cooldude

i have lots of friends who give me the pokemon i have all of them shiny. oh and if you want an arceus i'll give you one.