Weekend Fun

Posted by Near

Alright, after my class on Friday me and my roommate Joe drove all the way to Statesville so we could meet up with his finace and get his little dog. We are suppose to be taking care of the little guy for a week, so it should be fun. Well seeing how it is now Monday, it was fun, but a bunch of *******s at our apartment complex seemed to want to complain about the dog whining and barking when we wer'nt home, so today we had to find a place to put him up until Friday....so that kind of sucked.

Next thing on the list is a couple of friends who came up for the weekend to party. It was kind of lame since it was just four dudes, but let me tell you, friday night I got ****in wasted off White Russians and Long Island Ice Teas. I made my way outside at some point and was hitting golf balls into the near by highway, so that was amusing until local security fat **** had to come out and ruin my fun. So I then went back inside, and by this time I am three sheets to the wind and am looking to fight. Ha, bad idea...I fought with my rommate Joe who is built like a ******* freight train, and to make a long story short, he ended up bending me like a pretzel and now my lower back is ****ed. If I move the wrong way I get a real sharp pain in my lower back, its not good.....but I did speak with a new friend of mine who knows a bit about pulled and torn muscles, and after telling her everything she thinks I probably just pulled a muscle really bad, or perhap tore it. Either way there is no cure for this one except time....maybe a nice soak in a hot bath a few times.

So because of my injury I was unable to go hiking on Saturday, but I did have to go pick up my friends two hours away, which I was not happy about, but oh well. Plus on the way there some **** head in a mini van decided to come to a dead hault in the middle of the road for no reason what so ever. I had to slam on my breaks but it wasn't enough, I hit his rear end, but not hard enough to cause any damage, and he went about his business. *** Saturday could have ended up being a very ****y day for your friend Zach.

Well, honestly, thats about it. Got drunk as **** Friday, spent Saturday resting and on the road. Sunday I sat around and watched HBO and Starz all day while eating a lot. Then that night me, Joe, and our new friend Leesa began studying for an Astronomy test we had today, which seemed to go well but I guess we will really know once we get our grades sometime this week.

Hurray!!

Posted by KoH

What in the **** is this about?

Posted by Fate

Personally, I think it's refreshing that members share personal adventures in life.

Posted by KoH

I'd find it refreshing if the story were actually interesting, funny, or amusing in any way, shape, or form. But this is a matter of opinion.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Can I get a tldr version of this somewhere?

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

I only read the first paragraph. Why the hell would you leave a noisy animal in your apartment alone? That's just stupidity.

Posted by KoH

Dude... Angelwing... I want you right now.