It's almost like I'm new again!

Posted by Death-By-Minnow

I wonder how many people I know are still here? Anyway, I'm back after about a year of inactivity, hello everyone! :-D

Posted by metroidhunter9292

Hi! Where have you been to make it so you were not on here? You missed some good stuff...here...[url=http://www.vgchat.com/showthread.php?t=23012]You'll want to read this[/url] this just goes to show that we're all A**holes, lol

Posted by Xero

Quoting Death-By-Minnow: I wonder how many people I know are still here? Anyway, I'm back after about a year of inactivity, hello everyone! :-D

I totally remember you! I used to have fun Starcraft conversations with you ;)

I was Flame Ghost back then. You might remember me under that username.

Welcome back.

Posted by G-Sides

JUST THE OTHER DAY I WAS LIKE "hey man, that death-by-minnow was a character, i wonder what happened" AND BADA-BING BADA-BOOM, YOU ARE HERE.
hey bud :)

Posted by Corrupt

I always regarded you as one of those more "obscure" members that (in my opinion) deserved more recognition. I don't know if you remember me, but nonetheless, welcome back.

Posted by Death-By-Minnow

Thanks you guys. I was gone only cause i got a new computer with no favorites list... and forgot >_< I appreciate the warm welcomes.

I remember a few of you actualy. Xero/Flame Ghost, you had the Dark Archon pic way back then. I loved that pic for some reason. Corrupt, I remember you but i have no idea why, sorry. I'll probably rememember once I start chatting again.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Death-By-Minnow: T
I remember a few of you actualy. Xero/Flame Ghost, you had the Dark Archon pic way back then. I loved that pic for some reason.

Good memory! :D