Last Week summary thread

Posted by Lord of Spam

itt summarize the last week if your life

I've been working out every day as soon as I wake up to get ready for basic. I've then gone to work in teh day and hung out late at night with a guy i've knwon since 9th grade. We've been hanging out with a few new people that we know from a guy that we met in our WoW guild. Theres a cool mexican guy (weird combo, I know) and a girl that, while not the hottest Ive ever seen is still nonetheless cool and fun to hang around, while having a nice body. Obviously I have decided to make her mine. Mixed results on that so far. She seems pretty generally flirty, so reading her is hard, but so far I think things are going well. Everyone gonna be hanging out and drinking next weekend, hopefully things will progress well there.

And if all that wasnt fun enough, I've been studying like a mother ****er for a physics/math test I have to take wednesday to get into the program I want to get into. I bought an AP Physics test guide and read it cover to cover once already. Now to redo that while taing notes. I hate my life.

NOW U GAIS GO

Posted by Ant

wait...you have an active social life?!

WAIT...you read a whole physics book on your own!?

WAIT...you can read?

Posted by Stalolin

AP PHYSICS B OR C

Posted by Oforia

I've been remodeling a house as well as doing a lot of graphic design work for a neighborhood's website. I have also done a few tattoos and my girlfriend and I are preparing to move.

Posted by Xenos

I've been ill with a bad, bad fever all week.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Returned for the last ever weeks of school after university-defining exams. Sat an interview for the school's business team and got in, which is pretty much university-applying gold. Then got tasked with designing at least two pages of a website, which is supposed to be handed in tomorrow, but **** that ****.

Got into a few new games, particularly Rainbow Six Vegas. Also got my basic driver's license, and a new passport for my trips to Amsterdam, New Jersey and Paris. Haircut, too.

Went to a party last night, which was kind of fun, but I killed the mood with chat about the Houdini and Pterodactyl. Managed to take the heat off me by making it look like my friend had ****ed himself, though. :cool:

Posted by Grave Wisdom

Why in f**king hell would you wanna visit N.J?

If it's for any reason other than meeting Krieg or Evoken, than GTFO!

Posted by Omni

He wanted to punch Panic's lights out.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

... Panic hunting, obviously. And I'm not going to New Jersey to see New Jersery. It's where my girlfriend's uncle's house is, that we're using effectively as a basecamp while we check out the rest of Amerikka.

Posted by Alastor

I've sat on my *** in front of my computer and gained 5 pounds I think.

Posted by mis0

I've been halfway around the world (yay!) and yesterday I caught myself an awesome VIRUS or something and I've been fevering it up ever since. I've got two weeks of relaxation before I do some summer school. I also think I'm going to have a fairly ugly scar on my arm from a bike crash 3 weeks ago. It's just not healing in an attractive manner.

What a boring life I lead.

Posted by Slade

I did the whole school->home->sleep thing for most of last week. Then I went to a friends house to drink and trade pokeymans. We watched the best movie in Outworld, Mortal Kombat: Annihilation. Last night I got stoned and hung out at home(lolin kept me warm all night), and I'm spending today avoiding studying at all costs. HISTORY FINAL TOMORROW and I'm screwed. Later I'mma go play video games wit mah thugz.

I am the definition of successful.

Posted by Ant

the majority of the week was spent sleeping in the majority of the day, waking up and doing computer stuff, hanging out with friends, and then doing more computer stuff late into the early morning hours then going back to bed and doing it again.

Posted by Grave Wisdom

My week was spent d/ling crappy music, browsing equally crappy websites/forums, playing Disciples II, and drinking craploads of f**king jolt cola.Oh yeah, and lot's of sleeping.Sad, boring, gay week.

Posted by Omni

Lots of work, lots of exercise, lots of food, lots of music, lots of internets, and other stuff...

Posted by Arcadios

[list]Finished last full days of school
[*]Went on a stroll to the park with a friend
[*]Was kicked out of my house
[*]Slept at my friends
[*]Played Smash Bros and Halo
[*]Went home[/list]

Posted by Linko_16

- Sleeping at odd hours.
- Re-reading Harry Potter for the last time, getting ready for Book 7.
- Playing Pokemon Diamond.
- Masturbating.
- Watching old, favorite anime at that TV-Links website posted here a long time ago.
- Masturbating.

Posted by cool gamer dad

Pretty much gaming and ****, nothing special. A week ago I wasc on a backpacking trip but it was canceled due to snow storms, so I ent home and played video games LO>L. o yea and I go over to a friend's haouase every once-in-a-while and play VODPE GAMEZ LOL. I've bveen playing pokemon and powerleveling my team tyo beat this Mystic Hero faggot. idk it could go either way mow meow.

Been playing the Halo 3 beta btw, and it blows SURPRISE LOL>. meow meow meow ? rrow brow,]\.

but w/e I still be playin past halo gamez. Oh, ands I've been working on my faggot eagkle cout project **** that shiot.

Posted by Alastor

cuz halo 1 wuz teh best evaaaaaaar right

Posted by cool gamer dad

Quoting Alastor: cuz halo 1 wuz teh best evaaaaaaar right

FUKKEN RITE

Posted by Dexter

Made 400 dollars
Finished another term of school. Finals, two classes completed
Played lots of Mario Party 8
Went swimming multiple times each day

Posted by cool gamer dad

Quoting Dexter: Made 400 dollars

fuuuuucl

Posted by cool gamer dad

rhjis thread is fukin g awesome'

Posted by Ant

your ****ty typing is even more annoying than los's. congratulations.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

STINGER, DON'T **** ANY CATS WHILE DRUNK :(

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: your ****ty typing is even more annoying than los's. congratulations.

YOU'RE annoying.

Posted by Slade

fufufu

Posted by cool gamer dad

Quoting The X: STINGER, DON'T **** ANY CATS WHILE DRUNK :(

HO **** WHAT HAVE I DONE

Posted by Lord of Spam

i hate cockblockers

Posted by mis0

I hate fukken virus-bag children. Today i've got a really bad fever, similar to the one which kept me up all night. I didn't get any sleep. It feels like my throat has gone emo because everytime i cough, try to drink (feel too awful to eat), etc, it's like a fukken dollar store razor is being sunk in and pulled to unleash the inner sorrow or some bs.

wryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?

Posted by Lord of Spam

wryyyyyy.

Posted by Ch

Last week I....

Graduated from high school
Worked 52 hours
spent 700 dollars on my car
spent 800 dollars on a new bass
went to many grad parties
got crunk, son. word
played a show in Chadham at Cape Cod