Defag that faggot Alastor

Posted by Alastor

Seriously, that fucking faggot needs to go. I've had enough of my shit, walkin around with all of my faggotry. Enough is enough. First I'm gonna sit here and be a fag, then I'm gonna sit here and be a bigger fag. And by be a bigger fag, I mean an ever FATTER fag! I've been a thorn in my side for too long. Every day I come to this site, the very site I consider my second home, and I see my HORRIBLE faggotry EVERYWHERE. It sickens me.

Defag me, Alastor, and you'll have a fag at least a bajllion times better than that faggot loving FAGGOT, and it will finally validate my name as a faggot.

Alastor has spoken, or should I say, that fucking faggot has spoken

Posted by Zeta

I am all for this.

Posted by mis0

You wanna stop being gay? Well, getting the penis out of your mouth is probably a good place to start.

Posted by Corrupt

I don't think even the great Pondering Leo Link is going to be able to find a way around this one.

Posted by The Judge

PM sent to Jesse. Consider yourself defagged.

Posted by Grave Wisdom

Maybe glue all your holes shut? I dunno, it'd help keep the faggotry out... maybe?

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

take off your faghat.

Posted by sniper

This would be like de-watering water. Unless we physically destroy you de-fagging will only result in your 100% mass of fag being located in a different spot.

Posted by mis0

Does this mean there's not going to be a fag-drag?

Posted by Iris

You can't defag superfags from a blog.

Posted by mis0

So Iris, you're like... rigid and stuff? Are you strokin' ur harbl?

Posted by Zeta

Actually, I'm stroking it for her.

Posted by mis0

I'm sure Linko is melting in his chair as he imagines Iris as a glorious dickgirl, a slightly embarassed blush across her face, massive member trobbing in her hand.

Posted by Iris

Zeta's hand, but whatev. :o