WackoHater banned me!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Jesse Smith

And he sayz da only way he'll unban me from hiz dead boards is....me banning

Posted by Omni

How could you not realize banned members can post here?

Posted by WackoHater

You're fired Jesse Smith !!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

You are a disgrace to all children worldwide and their parents for exposing kids to a filthy foul mouthed demon possessed low life such as Bakruarse and leaving his bull**** in the record. :mad: :mad:

I hope you burn in Hellfire Jesse Smith !!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

[CENTER]:mad:[/CENTER]

Posted by mis0

Quoting WackoHater: You're fired Jesse Smith !!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Who do you think you are? Donald Trump?

Posted by Jesse Smith

Hey

Posted by PROF CHAOS

That forum is so pathetic.

Posted by Jesse Smith

What da wack!!! He actually unbanned me. Looks like he finally registered that

Posted by WackoHater

If you keep exposing children to this sort of thing Jesse, you will be banished again !!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

PS: And I will be done with you for good and for good reason also !!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by Xero

Wackhater hosts a forum?

Where's the 1337 team harassment?

Posted by Xero

Bite my head off

Posted by Jesse Smith

Ack!!! He banned me again!!!! Of course, like always, he won't last very long before he unbanns me!!!

Quoting WackoHater: We need you here Nintendo, we can't afford to ban you like those other guys ban me man!

Posted by mis0

Quoting Xero: Wackhater hosts a forum?

Where's the 1337 team harassment?

It was actually the 1337 Harassment Team, and we disbanded a long time ago.

Posted by Omni

It should be done again.

Posted by WackoHater

[URL="http://www.vgchat.com/showpost.php?p=592037&postcount=8"]Read this over and over Jesse, and this is not the only reason you are doomed[/URL] !!!!

How about we make a deal, I will stop by here to visit your crazy arse and that will be enough, I don't need your lunacy on my doorstep man !!!

[URL="http://www.vgchat.com/showthread.php?t=23288"]One day when you learn how to conduct yourself maybe you can make a comeback, but you can't even run this place right [/URL]!

Why would I want you to ruin other forums with your ineptitude man ????

Tell everyone how many Wacko Forums have been shut down because of you and how many forums you have been fired from Jesse !!!!
:p:

PS: You have a lot to learn Jesse and you are not making progress, you have a tendency to go backward as time proceeds forward.

Posted by Xero

AntonyCea-> Posts: 6,572

Total posts in http://www.forumpostersunion.com/-> 13137 posts

He made 50% of the posts in the forum!!1!! :p:

Posted by WackoHater

Now the percentage will go up since DuWacko is gone and the quality will skyrocket too !!!! :p:

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Xero: AntonyCea-> Posts: 6,572

Total posts in http://www.forumpostersunion.com/-> 13137 posts

He made 50% of the posts in the forum!!1!! :p:

And that proves just how dead da place is!!! Of course he blames that on me, even though I help keep it alive by generating insanity over there!!!! He thinks I messed up a file...even though da dead boards havn't been on my server...since last year!!!! :D:D:D:D

Quoting WackoHater: Now the percentage will go up since DuWacko is gone and the quality will skyrocket too !!!! :p:

Proving once again how dead da place is!!!! :D:D:D:D Since you banned me, how many people have posted there...one!!!! :D:D:D

Quoting WackoHater: [B]How about we make a deal, I will stop by here to visit your crazy arse and that will be enough, I don't need your lunacy

er, you do need me there...if you don't want it to die even more!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

Shut up man, no one needs you, trolls like you can ruin your own forums, yes and you did screw with the htaccess file, how else were we getting duplicate URL's showing up in Google !!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Why did you hijack the database and run it on your server Jesse ??

When you learn to quit running your mouth and when you quit conducting yourself like an idiot, maybe you can come back, but by the way you operate this forum, I highly doubt you will be making a comeback anytime soon! :mad:

Posted by Jesse Smith

Um, kid, how can I mess with da file when I don't have access to your server!!! :D:D:D:D

Now, give me da password to loging in to your server and then I can mess with it!!! :D:D:D:D

er, I didn't hijack anything, you posted da content to my server yourself!!! :D:D:D:D Thanks for da FREE content!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by Omni

In before WackoHater posting bold text and :mad: faces.

Posted by WackoHater

So what you are saying is we never set the htaccess file properly when the site was moved to the new server Jesse and that is why duplicate URL's were being indexed and that it is not your fault ????? :mad: :mad: :mad:

Jesse Smith if the above is correct you have been banned on false pretenses !!!!

Now we can move on to the blunders you are making managing this forum, I told you that I would ban you if you did not clean up the content here and it has not been done Jesse Smith, so you remain banned for corrupting young children !!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: So what you are saying is we never set the htaccess file properly when the site was moved to the new server Jesse and that is why duplicate URL's were being indexed and that it is not your fault ????? :mad: :mad: :mad:

Jesse Smith if the above is correct you have been banned on false pretenses !!!!

Kid, you need mental help!!!! Maybe you should ask who ever moved every thing to da new server!!!! You were never so kind as to give me da password to where it's at now, so I couldn't help you move!!!! :D:D:D:D And when I had access, you needed my help for EVERYTHING!!!! :D:D:D Heck, you didn't even know how to create a new board!!!!!! er, have you even figured out how to make a back-up every three months yet!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

Son, you're avoiding the issue here, now it is Jesse Smith corrupting Children on his video game forum for kids by exposing children to foul and filthy language !!!

I'm sorry Jesse, but I can't call a forum administrator a friend that allows this sort of thing to occur !!!! :mad: :mad:

Posted by Jesse Smith

er, we are friends for ever!!!!! You said it yourself...

Quoting WackoHater: bashing from me could be a sign of friendship.

I rest my case!! :wacko:

Oh, and read my signature!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by Xero

WackoHater! Could you touch my vagina please? :)

Posted by WackoHater

You're double nuts Jesse Smith !!!! :eek:

Posted by Nihilus

Quoting WackoHater: Son, you're avoiding the issue here, now it is Jesse Smith corrupting Children on his video game forum for kids by exposing children to foul and filthy language !!!

The bad thing the ones that use bad language are still children themselves.
Maybe it makes them feel more mature and cool?

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: You're double nuts Jesse Smith !!!! :eek:

er, you're da one who said 'bashing from me could be a sign of friendship.'!!!! :D:D:D:D:D You're da one that's nuts!!!!!

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting Elric: The bad thing the ones that use bad language are still children themselves.
Maybe it makes them feel more mature and cool?

Jesse Smith is a disgrace to all children and their parents worldwide, this he should know, maybe he will get his act together, but I highly doubt that it will happen, Jesse has a history of getting worse, he also has a history of doing the exact thing he is told not to do, thus Jesse Smith will stay banned.

If I want to talk to a loony tune, this forum gives me a complete session of lunacy, that is enough for me!

Posted by Jesse Smith

er, pze unban me!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Notice your boards are now dead!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D