Worse than Truth for Youth. Worse than Law for Kids.

Posted by Linko_16

It's "Single Female Asian."

http://safcomic.com/

WHITE PEOPLE FIND ASIAN WOMEN ATTRACTIVE? THE OUTRAGE!!

My favorite is the bit about Michael Richards (Kramer) and his racist stand-up slip. Not only are they d[color=indigo]ick
s about it, they also take it and make it about asians instead of blacks.[/color]

Posted by Stalolin

but linko, blacks weren't the only ones who were lynched!

Posted by Fate

I think most of the things the girl is thinking during her date with Rob the white guy. What a dork.

Posted by Xenos

what the hell is this ****

Posted by Grave Wisdom

LOL...this is f**ked up.

Posted by sniper

Huh, rare to see Asians with a persecution complex.

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Fate: I think most of the things the girl is thinking during her date with Rob the white guy. What a dork.

Well, yeah, anybody'd react like that to someone laying out those lines. "So, you're asian, huh? Yeah, I've banged tons of asian chicks. You sexy, exotic, foreign orientals really turn me on. I know a little Chinese, if speaking English is too hard for you. Wanna fu[color=indigo]ck?" The thing is, no one with half a brain would treat another human being like this. Maybe in the past, this author's met a few guys like that (and even then, they can't all be this bad), but she's being racist to turn around and say, "OMG ALL WHITE GUYS ARE DORKS, CHINESE NEED TO MARRY CHINESE OR THERE'S NO HOPE FOR THE GALAXY." If I was going to be as nitpicky as she is, I'd point out that it's dumb to call us "white" when most asians have a whiter complexion than I do.

Frankly, I fucking LOVE asian chicks. My first crush was on an asian girl back in the first grade when I'd hope every day that she'd sit next to me on the bus to school in the morning (she did once, it was magical). I'd sooner take a cute, right-minded, big-breasted asian soulmate than a million dollars (especially considering I'm not going to find someone who likes me for who I am if I have a million dollars anyway). I have Yellow Fever bad. Frankly, I'm not going to take it lightly when somebody wants to claim that makes me some drooling, inconsiderate, white half-wit.

EDIT - that's it. I'm in a huff about it now. I'm leaving a comment.
[/color]

Posted by Slade

It just seems to me like the author is a *****.

Posted by Fate

The guy was being super dorky. Saying he likes sushi, saying he can speak Chinese, etc. It's like liking that stuff supposedly makes us who we are. That's why I get ****ed off when (I think it's that SomebodyRandom kid) he says, "I think I'm inwardly Japanese." WTF IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN? I know what it means. It means that the culture he happens to like is common in Japan. It is not restricted to the Japanese. ****, I'm Japanese and my culture contact is limited. Doesn't make me any less of a mother****ing Jap, does it? Yet I'm still more "Japanese" than that fag will ever be. He's a cool kid with a screw loose. The girl in the comic is saying she's from San Francisco-- she's not wrong.

I still think it's a little weird to like people according to ethnicity, but then again I find some people in all ethnicities attractive.

Posted by mis0

Those comics must contain some asian humor which my inferior white mind cannot comprehend. I'm sure she has trouble finding a proper asian mate because she's such a ***** about everything, as it seems.

Posted by Linko_16

I know a girl who's like this about women. Every bad thing you've ever heard about feminism, she personifies it. What's worse, she thinks she's my friend.

Posted by Fate

She's gay.

White otaku come up to me and speak to me in Japanese just OUT OF THE BLUE. I give them a dumb look. I honestly don't know what to say. I usually respond with, "Uh, sorry, bro. I don't speak Japanese that much."

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Fate: She's gay.

We actually tease her about that a lot. During an early teasing session on the subject, I just randomly let the phrase slip out, "RACHELLE PREFERS VAGINAS," which has become the slogan of all sessions to come. Though you don't want to get on the subject of homosexuality with her. She'll tell you all about the research she's done, and about dolphins and their life partners and harems.

Posted by The Judge

Good G[COLOR="black"]o[/COLOR]d...I couldn't even read most of that. Bleck.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

THE NORCAL RAPIST SAGA CONTINUES!

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Didn't open the link. Asians being stupid? Get the **** outta town.

Posted by mis0

Quoting Linko_16: What's worse, she thinks she's my friend.

You wanna know what's even worse than that? I'd bet 10 bux that she thinks you're gay too. And truthfully, you sorta are what with all of the dickgirls that occupy your fanatasies and dreams.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

... And the beret.

Posted by Linko_16

No, she doesn't think I'm gay. She's too much in love with my brother for being gay.

Yes, I mean in love.

Posted by The Judge

You Arizona freaks sure know how to party.

Posted by Xenos

I hate Asian people - I swear. I've never met more annoying people around. I go to the dentist and the chick asks me:

"DO U HAVE A BOYFRIEND?"
"Um ..."
"DO U HAVE STRAIGHT As?"
"Um ..."
"WHERE U WANT TO GO TO COLLEGE?"
"Um ..."
"WHAT MAJOR YOU WANT TO BE?"
"Architect--"
"O NOZ, THAT'S BAD."
"Yeah, I know. My mom told me that already, I am going to be a neurologis--"
"YEAH, THAT IS GOOD! MY DAUGHtER TOO! SHE MAKE LOTS OF MONEY A MONTH."

Man, I ****ing hate old Asian women at the fish markets. All they ever talk about is their daughter or son with their whatever job with their whatever salary and how much money they shove into their old womb's vagina to drink tea everyday and do la-de-dah. I've become so defensive and annoyed with Asian people ask me about my educational career.

Though, I wish people wouldn't lump all Asian countries together. On the subject of paranoia, I had a Cambodian friend that wanted to go to San Francisco with us and she asked her mother, and her mother responded with.

"They are going to sell you."
"But ... Kuyen is going and she's Chinese and she's an honor student."
"Honor student eh? She'll sell you the SMART way."
"Charlie is going and he's Cambodian."
"He's a guy, he's going to sell you too."

Point is, there are HUGE cultural differences between each country, and, quite frankly, a few of them hate each other with a burning passion. I don't know if most non-Asian Americans realize this or not or actively consider it.

Returning to the subject of colleges, someone once asked me if I am considering UC Berkeley. I replied, "No." And he inquired why, my response: "There are too many ****ing Asians."

There was a sense of disgust in me for the rest of the time.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

YOU ARE BOTH SUSPENDED

Posted by Ant

I like how xenos made a nice long serious post, followed by that. classic.

Posted by Xenos

what is that suppose to mean, ...

WHITEY?

Posted by Ant

I'm just a fan of such loving atmospheres :)

in any case, considering my life style...I thank *** everyday I don't have asian parents. not that I myself am asian though, that's just laughable!!!!!!! DAHAHAHAHAHAeh.

Posted by mis0

Quoting Xenos: I hate Asian people - I swear. I've never met more annoying people around. I go to the dentist and the chick asks me:

"DO U HAVE A BOYFRIEND?"
"Um ..."
"DO U HAVE STRAIGHT As?"
"Um ..."
"WHERE U WANT TO GO TO COLLEGE?"
"Um ..."
"WHAT MAJOR YOU WANT TO BE?"
"Architect--"
"O NOZ, THAT'S BAD."
"Yeah, I know. My mom told me that already, I am going to be a neurologis--"
"YEAH, THAT IS GOOD! MY DAUGHtER TOO! SHE MAKE LOTS OF MONEY A MONTH."
At least they're nice to you. My asian hair stylist is always a bit abrupt with me, probably because I'm a terrible cracker-*** mother****er.

[quote]Point is, there are HUGE cultural differences between each country, and, quite frankly, a few of them hate each other with a burning passion. I don't know if most non-Asian Americans realize this or not or actively consider it.

That's not unique to asian cultures at all. You'll find that europeans stereotype one another, africans stereotype one another, south americans stereotype one another, etc, all based on differences in nationality or ethnicity. It's just the way the world works.

Posted by Fate

Thank *** I didn't have a stereotype Asian mom. Now my grandmother is a different story.

"You go back to Japan, they spit on you."

Quoted post: "You go back to Japan, they spit on you."

Japanese men pay big bucks to have a pretty lady spit on them. WHAT A DEAL

Posted by Xenos

Quoted post: That's not unique to asian cultures at all. You'll find that europeans stereotype one another, africans stereotype one another, south americans stereotype one another, etc, all based on differences in nationality or ethnicity. It's just the way the world works.

I never said that it was, I simply stated that they do, because of the incompatibility in culture [though moreso because of historical conflicts, nonetheless].

Posted by mis0

I get what you mean - a lot of whities tend to think that asian = Japanese and that Japanese is interchangable with Korean, or that Vietnamese is interchangable with Chinese. It's simple ignorance; I was just illustrating that the strife between various asian cultures is similar to the strife between europeans or africans.

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Xenos: Point is, there are HUGE cultural differences between each country, and, quite frankly, a few of them hate each other with a burning passion. I don't know if most non-Asian Americans realize this or not or actively consider it.

I know what you mean, sort of. When our choir tour went to New York and we ate in a restaurant in Chinatown, I had to identify for a girl I sat by whether it was Chinese or Japanese. I pointed out the cheongsam dresses of the girls in the stickers on the windows, the style of lanterns hanging from the cieling, specific characters here and there that I knew the be specificly Chinese. Granted, at the time, this meant showing off my "smarts" since she's actually a major hottie, but, well...

Also related, my brother once told me that he heard people from such-and-such Asian country (I forget which, none of the major ones) were "the ni[color=indigo]gg
ers of Asia" because all other Asian countries hated them. I replied that people from every asian country were the niggers of Asia, since almost all of them hate each other. I guess some Asian-Americans would find that comment offensive coming from a white guy like me, but wouldn't you say that's a fairly accurate comment?[/color]

Posted by Grave Wisdom

I guess you could say we're all ******s to somebody then huh?

Edit:
in before the negroz find this thread, and get offended.

Posted by Ant

we've been over this before. there are no black people on vgc.

Posted by Grave Wisdom

What if we're all black on the inside huh? Ever thought of that?!

Edit: I have a sudden craving for fried chikkunz

Posted by Omni

Quoting Grave Wisdom: What if we're all black on the inside huh? Ever thought of that?!

No, because it's not true.

We're all pink and red and white on the inside. Though there's a bit of black in us all.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I've only seen three or four black people in my life. Not that many Asians either.

We're all crackers up here. :(

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=The X;591833]I've only seen three or four black people in my life. Not that many Asians either.

We're all crackers up here. :(

Sweet Jesus, I thought my little pocket of life was devoid of other races. My friends and I would joke about how there are only 12 black people in Idaho (there's around 8,000, but they're literally invisible). asians are only mildly abundant, with hispanics being the leading minority

Posted by Ant

there aren't many black people here. you can thank the rodney king trials for that one :)

Posted by Linko_16

Huh. Here in AZ, we've got pretty much everyone.

Posted by Grave Wisdom

*******IT LINKO!!! STOP TRYING TO CONFUSE ME WITH THAT AVATAR!! :(

Posted by Linko_16

I'm Ant. I live in Cali, <3 loli, and have a glorious neckbeard.

Posted by Ant

I wouldn't use that purple fag font.

Posted by Grave Wisdom

Yes you would.

If I go across the lake to Toronto I'd be a minority. FRIGHTENING

Posted by Ant

Quoting Ant: I wouldn't use that purple fag font.

GUESS I CHANGED MY MIND!

heh, all I have to do is go about 5 miles east and I can say the same thing vamp.

Posted by Grave Wisdom

I'm already in the minority. F**king negras and beaners around here!

Posted by Linko_16

I can head South and become a minority.

Posted by Xenos

@ Linko: Why do you like Asian girls?

Posted by Grave Wisdom

Because he's really a perverted 50 year old businessman?

Posted by Slade

I used to have a mild case of yellow fever, but then it went away. But now when I see azn chikkz I'm really tempted to be just like the white guys in those comics. deep down, they like it

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Xenos: @ Linko: Why do you like Asian girls?

I don't honestly know. It's not like I just get all hot thinking about slanty eyes or something.

The answer I gave the author of these comics (who has not replied or allowed my comment through, so I assume she's being stuck up about it) is that when I look, I do not see an asian woman who I am attracted to, I see a beautiful woman who I am attracted to. As far as my brain is concerned, I don't have an asian fetish at all, I just put the info in front of me and notice, "Hey, I sure am attracted to cute asians a whole lot." I can't answer that question any easier than I can answer why I like red-headed girls with lots of freckles, or why I like girls who forego all the make-up and go for a natural look.

There's also that perverted 50-year-old businessman thing... but that's supposed to be a secret...

Posted by Stalolin

truth for youth is still worse than this.

and law for kids is comical on how tacky their flash comics are.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Truth for Youth confuses the hell out of me, especially the Homosexuality one. It's like IT'S OKAY TO BE GAY, WELL, MAYBE NOT, AND YOU CAN'T HATE GAYS EITHER!

Also the multitude of bible references in each page makes it hard to keep up.

Posted by Stalolin

I really hope it was Linko that started this thread, but 4chan has a thread mocking Single Asian Female right now

SOME NOTABLE COMICS INCLUDE

Posted by mis0

haha epic!

****, I lol'd hard at the last one. Though the Starcraft one also got a couple giggles.

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Stalolin: I really hope it was Linko that started this thread, but 4chan has a thread mocking Single Asian Female right now

Uh, it was. It was 4chan who tipped me off to this stuff in the first place.

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Linko_16;593680][COLOR=indigo]Uh, it was. It was 4chan who tipped me off to this stuff in the first place.[/COLOR]

you're my hero right now

Posted by mis0

[IMG]http://i9.tinypic.com/4mx6beu.png[/IMG]

It's not funny because she can't do **** in such a state. Now, if Windows had a ****ING MURDER RAGE screen of MURDER than maybe I'd lol.

Posted by mis0

It's actually a really good parody of the original comics. They're not funny either OH FUKKEN SNAP