chill video game talk itt

Posted by Poco

since the vg boards are modded by a guy who will ban you for having an opinion you can talk about video games here.

i really dont like the wii too much. its the gamecube 1.5 built around a gimmick.
I think the PS3 is a huge waste, and dont like the 360.

im playing metroid prime right now it's pretty good. not worth the insane hype, but it is still good.

Posted by Ant

I agree with bakura and to add on to that! the wii will pick up with some good titles later in the year, but beyond that is what worries me. as for the other systems, eh...don't care about the games yet. maybe later.

Posted by Dexter

Super Paper Mario is rad. The classic elements are a real treat. Artistically I'd say it's the best of the Paper Mario games.

Posted by Poco

Quoting Ant: I agree with bakura and to add on to that! the wii will pick up with some good titles later in the year, but beyond that is what worries me. as for the other systems, eh...don't care about the games yet. maybe later.

I will buy a wii for metroid prime 3 if it doesn't have he morph ball spider boss because **** nintendo

Speaking of which, i'm playing the first metroid prime right now and its probably one of the best adventure games ive ever played.

Posted by Poco

Quoting Dexter: Super Paper Mario is rad. The classic elements are a real treat. Artistically I'd say it's the best of the Paper Mario games.

Yeah, but I've heard it kinda drags towards the end. It's really awesome, otherwise.

Posted by Poco

Hey im also getting a job and wondering what i should get for the ps2 i will buy

Posted by Dexter

Tales of the Abyss or Kingdom Hearts 2.

Posted by S

Quoting Poco: Hey im also getting a job and wondering what i should get for the ps2 i will buy

If you've played Valkyrie Profile or Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth, and beat it, play Valkyrie Profile 2.

Posted by Ant

OMG GET ALTERLIER IRES OR DISGAEA CUS THEY WERE BOTH MADE BY NIPPONICHI!!!!!!!!

Posted by G-Sides

shadow of the colossus if you're in to that kind of thing and amplitude

Posted by Poco

Quoting Dexter: Tales of the Abyss or Kingdom Hearts 2.

holy hell no. I hate tales games other then symphonia, and kh2 is for 12 year olds who love spuare fanfic,, so get bent. this also better be a joke because kh2 was garbage.

Quoting Lunairetic: If you've played Valkyrie Profile or Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth, and beat it, play Valkyrie Profile 2.

didn't like the first one, so i won't play this. thanks though!

Quoting Ant: OMG GET ALTERLIER IRES OR DISGAEA CUS THEY WERE BOTH MADE BY NIPPONICHI!!!!!!!!

disgaea is for pedophiles, so alterier iris must be too.

Quoting G-Sides: shadow of the colossus if you're in to that kind of thing and amplitude

ill give this a try. since fat nerds usually jackoff about crying when they kill colossi, i have to kill them all AND LAFFO.

Posted by Dexter

disgaea is kewl!!!

Posted by Zeta

This thread is now about Skies of Arcadia/SoA Legends.

Posted by Dexter

Your siggy made me spill my juice.

Willow was awesome for the NES. Everyone who enjoys good RPG games should play it entirely. Wonderful music, nice mood settings, addicting adventure.

Posted by Poco

Quoting Dexter: Your siggy made me spill my juice.

Willow was awesome for the NES. Everyone who enjoys good RPG games should play it entirely. Wonderful music, nice mood settings, addicting adventure.

emulated and you actually like 1 good game

Posted by Poco

Quoting Dexter: disgaea is kewl!!!

you're a pedophile in denial

Quoting Zeta: This thread is now about Skies of Arcadia/SoA Legends.

those games rule :cool:

Posted by Xero

Quoting Dexter: Your siggy made me spill my juice.

Same here :p:

About VGs:

I only have one thing to say: I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT SSB TO BE OUT :(:(:(:(

Posted by metroidhunter9292

you guys are crazy...but then again, so am I. Just a fine day in VGC, lol (BTW, Metroid is awesome :D)

Posted by Poco

Quoting metroidhunter9292: you guys are crazy...but then again, so am I. Just a fine day in VGC, lol (BTW, Metroid is awesome :D)

playing prime right now and it's one of the finest adventure game si ve ever played.

Posted by Omni

F-Zero GX