Demod that faggot The X

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Seriously, that ****ing faggot needs to go. I've had enough of his ****, walkin around like he owns the place. Enough is enough. First I'm gonna block, then I'm gonna swipe. And by swipe, I mean take that FAGGOT'S place! The X's been a thorn in my side for too long. Every day I come to this site, the very site I consider my second home, and I see his HORRIBLE moding EVERYWHERE. It sickens me.

Mod me, Vampiro V Empire, and you'll have a mod at least a bajllion times better than that tentacle loving FAGGOT, and it will finally validate my name as a senator.

Also, he IS A SPEAR CHUCKER. Look at the rep he just gave me, "that protoman GUYS IS A faggot"???

Waht the ****?

Vampiro V Empire has spoken, or should I say, New Mod of DA has spoken

Posted by Zeta

deja vuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Posted by Stalolin

"Take yourself back to the 1880s where the KKK is thriving and the African American community lives in fear. The African Americans don't fear the KKK simply because they beat, rape, and kill them. No. They fear the KKK because the KKK eats them. They are the aptly named man-eaters, a kind of mix between werewolves and vampires. They consume human flesh, can shapeshift into various forms, and are practically immortal. Only one man, an ex-heavyweight boxer named Victor Freeman, dares to stand up to them. Equipped with a small arsenal and a set of modified brass knuckles, can our hero defend his people and avenge his past?"

Posted by Ant

fukken mod'd

Posted by Jesse Smith

Now you know why The Judge isn't a Super Moderator!!! :D:D:D:D:D

I smell a BAD Judge!!! :D:D:D:D:D

[quote=The Judge]I'm highly outvoted, so I'm just going to switch my vote.

I smell a THIRD time of him changing his vote!!! And THIS is our Judge!!! :judge: Okay.... :D:D:D

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[FONT=Book Antiqua]Vampiro V. Empire has made an argument I cannot refute. VAMP FOR MOD, DOWN WITH THE X
[/FONT]

Posted by Ant

this is madness!

Posted by mis0

NO MORE 300 REFERENCES OR I WILL MURDER YOUR FAMILY. THAT WILL BE MADNESS.

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Misoxeny: NO MORE 300 REFERENCES OR I WILL MURDER YOUR FAMILY. THAT WILL BE MADNESS.

You sure? Drillcat demands some high fees.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=Misoxeny;591036]NO MORE 300 REFERENCES OR I WILL MURDER YOUR FAMILY. THAT WILL BE MADNESS.

... What is your profession?

Posted by Zeta

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v436/Kvar/fusionmadness.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by Linko_16

Ha, I remember that.

Posted by Proto Man

[IMG]http://daedalushowell.com/images/c3p0-luke.JPG[/IMG]

[SIZE="7"]THIS IS MADNESS![/SIZE]

Posted by The Judge

I'm not changing my vote on anything. I'm just giving the people what they want.

Posted by Senator Ramen

The people want more vamp and less x.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

i am responsible

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

wait, did I just get the X demodded? lol

wait, no. this is madness.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I still have the power!

Posted by Grave Wisdom

Shut up He-man! :(