... Why do I own this?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Sorting through my games collection this morning, I found quite a few games that I either wasn't aware I owned, or totally regret purchasing. Games that in general left me with a resounding 'wtf was i thinking?' feeling. Anyone got games like this? I present the worst of my collection:

Championship Manager 2004 (PC)
I hate football.

Lost Magic
(Nintendo DS)
I genuinely don't recall anything about this game. I was just sifting through my DS cases, and I found this. I must have played it once, maybe two times? I really don't know.

The Urbz (Nintendo DS)
It was only

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting The X:
WarioWare Inc. Party Games[/B] (Gamecube)
I don't have any friends, and I already have the GBA game. Why?!

Mickey's Speedway USA (N64)
This game was fagtastic, but it was a pretty good Mario Kart clone that I got with Majora's Mask. I tend to hide it when people come over, though.

Why would you hide it if you have no friends to hide it from? :-/

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Oh crap. Rumbled.

Posted by clearlytheman

one game I regret owning is history channel civil war for xbox 360 a horrible game.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Only game that gets a "wtf was i thinking" feeling from me is steel battalion.

Posted by Big Boss

Let's see...

Super Smash Bros. Melee (GCN) - I didn't like SSB for the N64, and when I played the sequel after my brother got his GCN in the system's first Christmas, I experienced the same level of boredom. I played the game several other times with friends that liked the game, but I just had no interest in it. Still, for some reason, I decided to buy the game when it was at a discounted $19.99 on a Best Buy weekend-only sale (the great soundtrack, maybe?). I decided to give it one last try, but it just never stuck. Apparently, I didn't learn from the 30 other times I gave the game a chance that it just wasn't fun to play.

That's the only "WTF was I thinking?" moment I can remember.

Posted by Ant

Crazy Taxi on GC. Yawn, BORING.

Oh yeah, and Pyuo Pop Fever. I was desperate for a puzzle game on the DS, and the strategery of the whole game is way too easy. Thank wacko for planet puzzle league.

Posted by muffla

most of my xbl arcade gmes, expecally tmnt 1985 arcade. i beat that game in like 10 min then never plaid it again

Posted by Pit

that game is mad hot

Posted by mis0

GUN for the PS2. It was $5 new at some discount store and I felt like buying things so I bought it. What I played wasn't terrible but I know for a fact I'm never going to play it again unless I'm stuck in my house for a few months.

Posted by Fate

Drakengard. wtf was i thinking

Posted by TheSorrow

The Urbz....*** i regret paying the 7 dollars for this piece of ****...
Johny Mosely Mad Trix: payed 3 dollars for it...not even worth it

Posted by Speedfreak

Sega GT Online.
I don't even like Gran Turismo or Forza. Honestly, what the hell.

KOTOR
This is one of the most boring, ugly games I've ever played. Battle system sucks balls.

Return to Castle Wolfenstein
Bland, run-of-the-mill Xbox shooting game. Yawn.

Devil May Cry
The title might aswell be "Press X". I honestly don't see why people find shit like this and God of War so bloody fascinating, there is literally no game here.

Posted by Zeta

Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time

Too ****ing linear for an RPG, and just seems like a serious downgrade after Superstar Saga.

Posted by Jesus Christ

Quoting Speedfreak:
KOTOR
This is one of the most boring, ugly games I've ever played. Battle system sucks balls.

Return to Castle Wolfenstein
Bland, run-of-the-mill Xbox shooting game. Yawn.

Return to Castle Wolfenstein is great on the PC with multiplayer, and KOTOR is really a great game.

Quoting Zeta: Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time

Too ****ing linear for an RPG, and just seems like a serious downgrade after Superstar Saga.

I quit after trying to beat the impossible giant queen from hell. Christ,that was hard.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: Drakengard. wtf was i thinking

Wow, that's probably the worst game mentioned yet.

Posted by Creedence

Sonic Boarders, **** that game sucks, shouldn't have stole it from a neighbor that I hate in the first place. It's sad when a games not worth stealing from a prick.

Posted by AlternateView

The worst that I, for some reason, STILL own has got to be Fisherman's Bait: A Bass Challenge for the PSX. When I was seven it was fun. Don't ask.

But, worse game that I broke out of sheer frustration? Big Rigs: Over the road racing.

"YOU'RE WINNER!!"