Delete the Kingdom Hearts board.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Now that we've salvaged the Smoothie Shop thread and placed it in a safe haven, I see no reason not to nuke the **** out of the Kingdom Hearts forum.

Prove me wrong!

Posted by Omni

Or at least the gay ****ing lounge section. **** sucks...

Posted by Alastor

In before fanboyish rant from whoever the hell still goes there.

Posted by Arcadios

No activity really. Just move the theory thread to the rpg board and move role playing into the blog section or something,

Posted by G-Sides

why :s it'll get more active when kingdom hearts 3 come out and don't anyone ****ing refute that because that was the same ****ty excuse you all gave against deleting the animal crossing forum which is LOL still dead btw

Posted by Iris

There's a lot of other specific game boards that get hardly any attention either. There's no need to rush things and suddenly delete it.

Posted by KoH

I think we should.

My agenda: I'm sick and ****ing tired of *******s asking me if I like kingdom hearts because my username's KoH. IT DOESN'T MEAN KINGDOM OF HEARTS OR ANYTHING REMOTELY CLOSE TO THAT ****TY GAME.

Posted by Ant

well, can we delete the animal crossing board? :)

Posted by Jesse Smith

Hey, KoH, Do you like Kingdom of Hearts!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by G-Sides

and let's delete fighting games while we're at it :) neither animal crossing or FG have gotten posts since april

so wtf why're we opting to delete an active board?

Posted by KoH

[quote=Jesse Smith;590771]Hey, KoH, Do you like Kingdom of Hearts!! :D:D:D:D

**** you, man. Just... **** you. Bully.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Kingdom of Hearts is a pretty cool game.

Posted by Jesse Smith

What??!! What's that I hear??!! It has more posts than most of da boards??!! I see, some people are smoking crack!!!! And if we deleted, KoR would go ballistic!!!!! That's his namesake!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by Nihilus

Since this thread was made, that Kingdom Hearts lounge has been poppin' off. I've seen more posts there in the last few days, than the whole time I've been here. Funny stuff.

Posted by KoH

I hate you all.

Posted by Tyler Durden

Delete VGC as a whole.. ftw.

And for the record: KoH = Kingdom of Homos.

Posted by KoH

WOW, WHAT A TOTALLY ORIGINAL AND INCREDIBLY THOUGHT-PROVOKING ACRONYM THAT IS.

Posted by Tiptoegecko

Quoting KoH: WOW, WHAT A TOTALLY ORIGINAL AND INCREDIBLY THOUGHT-PROVOKING ACRONYM THAT IS.

it made me chuckle lol

But what does your name mean? or is it just KoH because you want it to be?

Posted by Jesse Smith

I think I should change KoR's username to Kingdom of Hearts!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by Omni

Do it. [spoiler]Even if it's only for a few days.[/spoiler]

Posted by KoH

Oh **** you both.

[quote=Tiptoegecko;592253]it made me chuckle lol

But what does your name mean? or is it just KoH because you want it to be?

Originally meant King of Hearts from way back when.

Posted by Tiptoegecko

Quoting KoH: Originally meant King of Hearts from way back when.

Oh, that's actually pretty cool. You learn something everyday.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting KoH: Originally meant King[dom] of Hearts.

Just like we were saying, your username does mean Kingdom of Hearts!!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by KoH

NOT WITH THE 'DOM,' YOU *******.

And yeah, it was neat. :) Before I tired of it.

Posted by S

Quoting KoH: NOT WITH THE 'DOM,' YOU *******.

And yeah, it was neat. :) Before I tired of it.

I remember when you still used that name. How long ago did you change it? Wasn't it when VGC was wiped clean?

Posted by KoH

Yeah, around that time as I recall. I joined like... 2001 or 2002... Then VGC got wiped at like... 2004? So I've had KoH for about 3 or so years and King of Hearts for about as long.

Yipee.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Guess what, some one made a poll on da mod board about deleting some of da boards (Including blogs! :D) Guess what, Kingdom Hearts wasn't included in da poll!!! So KoR, you're lucky, you don't have to worry about your namesake being destroyed!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by Stalolin

nomura's making a ****ing sequel, once new information is released on the new KH, it'll jump back up again

Posted by Fate

It sucks that people would think "Kingdom of Hearts" before thinking of Domon Kasshu from mother****ing G Gundam.

Posted by KoH

Dear ***... She's like, the only one to have gotten it!

Yeah, I got King of Hearts directly from G Gundam and the fact that I kick *** at the card game Hearts, but moreso the former. At 13 or so, when I first found G Gundam, I got more obsessed over it than I did about DBZ. And so far, G Gundam and DBZ are the only two animes I can stand.

SHIIINIIIING FIIINGEEEEEEEEEEER

Come on... Super Mode? How ****ing badass was that?

Posted by Fate

I liked Kingdom Hearts, but what kind of faggery has to take place for people to think of it before G Gundam?

Posted by KoH

I hate Kingdom Hearts for the sole reasons that you, not only, have Disney characters as allies, but that you have a ****ing giant key as your primary weapon. The entire game just seems beneath me, no offense. But when I see a group of 13 year olds talking about Kingdom Hearts, there is no ****ing way in hell I will ever partake in that ****.

Then, of course, there's the more obvious reason. Why the **** would I EVER want to be associated with such a cartoony, kiddy game? Do I ****ing SEEM like a 13 year old girl who enjoys watching Goofy and Pluto attack giant dragons of untold lore? Is it that people, upon meeting me and reviewing my personality, think that I would be capable of enjoying such a **** game? Is there some sort of vibe I'm giving off to people that makes them think:

"Hey his name's KoH... well... can't think of anything for that 'o' to mean, but hey! Kingdom Hearts! KoH seems like a fun, life-loving son of a ***** who LOVES frilly girl things! His entire BEING consists of pony puff princess power and pink flowers blooming everywhere he goes! I think I'll ask him if his name is at all associated to that Kingdom Hearts game, wherein you get to play as some annoying transexual kid who uses a giant key to take down huge mythical beasts! Man, I bet he ****ing LOVES that ****."

To any and all of you who could possibly think this... You are a ****ing moron.

Posted by Iris

Yeah, those 13 year olds are so immature. They should stick to games their own age, like Halo and GTA.

Posted by KoH

Watch yourself, girl. I just got a cat who will either headbutt or box the **** out of you.

He kept doing that **** to me last night so I know either two things will happen if he does it to you:

1) He'll succeed in killing you.

2) He'll annoy the **** out of you.

Either way, I win.

Can someone explain to me why the makers of Kingdom Hearts thought that a giant key would be an appropriate weapon to battle evil? Since when do keys have the ability to pummel giants into submission?

Posted by Iris

The key unlocks the good inside monsters. c:

Posted by KoH

Look... It may be true that there are keyholes in every single evil monster, wherein that single key is able to be placed inside it and "unlock" the "good" of these beasts... But what I do know for a fact, is that I saw that one kid perform a front flip and whack a giant dragon on the head with the key.

Putting that aside, "unlocks the good inside monsters?" I could've punted a midget in the air and had his incoherent cursing and screaming form a less painful and overall better idea than that.

Posted by Arcadios

G Gundam was the ****

Posted by KoH

I'd give you give you rep/sperm if I could.

Posted by Iris

I don't know the plot to the game or key. Ask Mr Nintendo, he posted about it more than anyone else on the site.

Posted by KoH

Dude... no. I really have no interest in that game, its story line, its characters, or even its weaponry.

Point is: I have nothing to do with Kingdom Hearts and the board should be deleted due to general ****tiness of the game.

Posted by Nihilus

Honestly, if the Kingdom Hearts board is necessary why don't you just make a Final Fantasy board in general. Then you can get both KH and FF out of the RPG board since FF takes up like 50% of it. I've never taken the time to play KH, but, can it not be close enough to qualify as FF. In the end both will be packed into one place and can be easily avoided.

Posted by Arcadios

I've heard that it's been done before but something went wrong with it.

Posted by Klarth

it sucked

Posted by veritas

Delete the MMORPG board. Its on the side of the road squirming.

Posted by Xenos

Or make it a subforum, wutever works.

Posted by Acheron

just delete all video game related forums

they are dead weight

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting Acheron: just delete all video game related forums

they are dead weight

Then this wouldn't be Video Game Chat, now would it... :rolleyes:

Here's an idea... split this forum in two. VGC will be the name of all the videogame releated boards, and then all the off topic related forums could be something else.

Posted by Xenos

Its called sarcasm.

And um, no.

Quoted post: Here's an idea... split this forum in two. VGC will be the name of all the videogame releated boards, and then all the off topic related forums could be something else.

Wow, that's pretty stupid.

Posted by Omni

Yeah, that kinda was retarded. Wait, not just kinda. **** you, man. Seriously, that was gay.

Posted by Creedence

Erm, delete it and replace the Kingdom Hearts board with a direct Link to the Smoothie Shop so it will be easier to access.

Posted by veritas

Delete the game genie board it has 121 posts.

Posted by Tyler Durden

ZING!

Posted by Alastor

set the server on fire

it's over, vgc is finished

Posted by Tyler Durden

VGC IZ N FOREVER RUINZORZ.. TEH END IZ NIGH @ HAND. SHUT THESE DOORS AND B& THESE MEMBERS.

Posted by L337 kybldmstr

Quoting Elric: Honestly, if the Kingdom Hearts board is necessary why don't you just make a Final Fantasy board in general. Then you can get both KH and FF out of the RPG board since FF takes up like 50% of it. I've never taken the time to play KH, but, can it not be close enough to qualify as FF. In the end both will be packed into one place and can be easily avoided.

FF has little bearing on KH. The FF cameos have almost no real role in the story, FF has no part in the story anyway, and even the RPG system is unique to KH.

Posted by Omni

Sephiroth is in both, so there must be some bearing on the story of KH from FF.

Quoted post: FF has little bearing on KH.

Sales say otherwise.

Posted by Nihilus

Yeah I'm pretty sure Cloud was in it too. IDK, I can gladly say I have no clue.

Posted by Omni

Elric, why do you think you're VGC's greatest poster?

Posted by Nihilus

You told me so, see, look, did you see it?

Posted by Xenos

Making an FF board has been brought up so many ****ing times, and the answer will remain the same: no.

The only time anyone would reconsider is a new release of an FF game that might bring some traffic, that aside, it will be as dead as anything.

Posted by Omni

Quoting Elric: You told me so, see, look, did you see it?

Do you know what username hack is? Obviously not. There's way better posters at VGC than you.

Posted by Nihilus

Actually I don't. Clarify my friend.

Posted by Omni

If you had read the thread at all, and apparently you didn't, you'd probably have figured out that it automatically shows the username of whoever is viewing the thread. For example, it looks to me like I made my own appreciation thread.

Posted by Nihilus

OMG, I'm an idiot

Posted by Stalolin

hey guys, the mods are waiting for jesse to delete some boards that have already been voted on! maybe one of those is the kingdom hearts board! send PMs in mass to jesse and tell him to delete what's been voted on!

Posted by UncleYaris

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Yellow"]
y not just leave it?

[/COLOR][/FONT]

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Elric;611765]Blah blah blah I'm a dirty tramp.

Your opinion matters, you make a difference in these boards. We need more members like you around here..[COLOR=White] [/COLOR][COLOR=DimGray]to suck it and shut the **** up, FAGGOT![/COLOR]

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

(wacko1337) is by and far the worst poster at VGC, and he's barely joined.

Posted by UncleYaris

Quoting The X: UncleYaris is by and far the worst poster at VGC, and he's barely joined.

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Yellow"]No seriously. Why not just leave them as is? That way, theres no need for this pointless argument when both FF and KH are fully active.[/COLOR][/FONT]

Username hack get

Posted by Creedence

Quoting Elric: OMG, I'm an idiot

Lol, I fell for it too on April fools day, don't feel too bad ^_^

Posted by Alastor

Demod that faggot Unregistered.

Posted by Creedence

Quoting Down The Sun: agrees: It's okay.. you're still a awesome douche in my book.

An all time high for me, changing my user title right away :)

Posted by Tyler Durden

Are you intentionally keeping that ugly avatar and sig around just to annoy us?

Posted by Klarth

Quoting L337 kybldmstr: FF has little bearing on KH. The FF cameos have almost no real role in the story, FF has no part in the story anyway, and even the RPG system is unique to KH.

THANK YOU FOR CLEARING THAT UP FOR US

SERIOUSLY YOU HAVE BEEN VERY HELPFUL TODAY