Pokemon Battle Revolution (PBR)

Posted by Average n00b

Pok

Posted by O.T.L

yeah that games gonna be pretty sweet . i wanna cusstomize my player !

Posted by Dexter

I'm not so sure. I know I enjoy the RPG games more than the Stadium games but I am in the mood and if I hear this is good and all I'll most likely get it. Super Mario Strikers Charged comes out shortly after that and I'm looking more forward to using the Wii connection on that project more. It is nice how I can upload my Pokemon from Pearl.

Posted by Roxas23857

Man I want to get this game...but I don't have a Wii....This game looks so cool!!!! I can't wait for this game to come out and find out one of my friends have this game then we could play it all the time!!!

Posted by streak101

i only have this to say...

i reserved my copy last week:-D

Posted by O.T.L

getting my Wii next week . cant this week cause the lady is sold out
but she better have more next week cause she said so OH and for only $ 225.
cheap... that and a game would be what it would cost to get the Wii itself at normal price...

Posted by streak101

er...the Wii sells for less man...at least in the U.S. it does, where r you in the globe?

Posted by Mystic Hero

Quoting oswaldothelegend: that and a game would be what it would cost to get the Wii itself at normal price...

Whoa ok first off, games cost $50 dollers each for the Wii. Second, the Wii is usually $250. Some stores sell it for more, ie Toys R US (that's why I never go there). I ahve never seen it sell for below $250 at any store.

Posted by streak101

Crap your right! My bad, I was thinking of somethingg else when i postted the Wii being less.

Posted by streak101

Oh I love great timing :-D

I just realized that when i get back from Orlando, on the 25th, PBR is coming out, and my reserved copy should be ready to pick up on my way back home :) I love great timing

Posted by O.T.L

yeah its a bargain , it doesnt come with Wii sports but i could just by a better game with the money i saved.with tax the Wii is $ 270 right.
yeah i'ma get Poke battle Revoloution. O yeah !!!

Posted by O.T.L

Quoting streak101: er...the Wii sells for less man...at least in the U.S. it does, where r you in the globe?

I was like for real ! where ? then i read the other post. and i was like O

Posted by protomanEXE

the game is pretty sweet execpt in the beginning u cant use ur own pokemon but later on u can after u beat the first 2 collesums

Posted by Dexter

I don't like it. There's something really repetitive and tiring about the experience. There's nothing to lure me in and keep me motivated to play it. The lack of Pokemon noises and trainer speech hurts. I wouldn't buy this. The 64 ones were better. I miss the sushi mini-game. :(

Posted by Roxas23857

So it has been just a little bit over a month since the last post but...is this a good game? because I have a wii now!! and I was wondering if this game is worth getting or just a waste of money. So thanks for the help.