Your interests are inferior to mine

Posted by mis0

I've seen a lot of stupid hobbies lately. People such as yourselves find pleasure and amusement in the stupidest of activities.

How fast does your Xbox do 0-60? What do your Magic the Gathering cards pull on a skidpad? How many break horsepower does your favorite book have? And does your DVD player have a 6 speed manual transmission?

If your interests are not cars, your interests fail.

Posted by Omni

gb2Dorifuto Advanced [/RogerSmith]

Posted by Poco

Quoting Misoxeny: I've seen a lot of stupid hobbies lately. People such as yourselves find pleasure and amusement in the stupidest of activities.

How fast does your Xbox do 0-60? What do your Magic the Gathering cards pull on a skidpad? How many break horsepower does your favorite book have? And does your DVD player have a 6 speed manual transmission?

If your interests are not cars, your interests fail.

wow wall o text there champ

Posted by Poco

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: How fast does your Xbox do 0-60?

Too fast for the machine to handle.

Posted by Creedence

My Xbox can do from 30-60fps depending on the game, lol.

On a serious note, I love cars. Taking Ag. Mechanics next year instead of Small Engines, cuz I've worked with small engines for forever. I've also always wanted to fly a jet. Not like a passenger jet, but like a milatary jet. I think thats what I'm gonna do some day.

But really, does that meen we can't have other intrests as well, are you saying you eat, sleep, and breath cars and have no other hobbies?

Posted by Tyler Durden

One of my most flawed hobbies would have to be repairing/and or holding maintenance on my truck. That and driving it around alot to no real destination just to be the **** out of the house. **** gas prices, they mean **** when I'm bored.

Posted by mis0

Quoting MMX&oldies-fan:
But really, does that meen we can't have other intrests as well, are you saying you eat, sleep, and breath cars and have no other hobbies?

YES

Posted by WackoHater

I dig cars, when I was a kid in 1975 I owned two 57 Chevy's, my parents did not want them in the back yard and forced me to sell them off for parts and cut them up for scrap to clean up the yard.

If I still owned them today they would be worth maybe 100 grand, I also owned a 68 Cougar and that sat at the car lot because of a dispute with the dealer and we lost that, that car would be worth 30 grand today !!!!

So you are into the right thing, but [URL="http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=940DE4DC1E3DF936A3575BC0A96E948260"]Reggie Jackson lost over 30 classic cars in a fire[/URL] and lost millions, so if you have no place to store them or the money to insure them, you could end up losing a lot like he did.

It costs a fortune to fix, maintain, store and insure expensive cars, so if you don't have the money, you can't play the game, look at my example above.

Posted by Nihilus

I'm constantly workin on something. I work on cars at work and then when I get off I workon my truck, it's a never ending process. We are gettin ready to put suicide doors on my cousins '96 S-10 extended cab this weekend.

BTW, thats a great pic of Tifa. Must have been what really happened between 7 and Advent.lol

Posted by WackoHater

They are a never ending money pit too !!

Just paying for insurance will force you to keep a job, that or go to jail for driving without it. :mad:

Posted by Nihilus

Yeah, they just passed a law here in Illinois sp that if you dont have insurance you auotmatically lose your license for 3months plus fines. America has been over do for a rebellion for like 100 years.

Posted by WackoHater

That is America, the major companies pay off lawmakers to create laws favorable to them, for example, look at the price of gas and who is in the White House working for oil companies !!!

Posted by Omni

Quoting Misoxeny: YES

Collecting vinyl records. By the way, I have an original press of Queen's 1981 Greatest Hits from Germany. How much is it worth if it's never been played?

Posted by Nihilus

Quoting WackoHater: That is America, the major companies pay off lawmakers to create laws favorable to them, for example, look at the price of gas and who is in the White House working for oil companies !!!

Thats ok, PJ said it best

"All the money in the world can't buy back your soul"
Eddie Veddar

Posted by Omni

For the last time, his name is Eddie Vedder with two e's in the surname...