cowboy bebop

Posted by Blood-Katana

awesome anime about bounty hunters **** it why no urls oh well go to the wikipedia page if your intrested
favorite character:Vicious

Posted by MottaTheHutt

Spike is way better than Vicious. Also, the last episode made me sad. :(

Posted by Apathetic

I have the box set but not the movie, good anime yes.

Posted by iluvgirlswithglasses

Not sure if I'm slowpoke or not, but awhile ago I found this supposedly "lost" Bebop episode off Kazaa (REAL long while ago). It's supposed to have happened after ep26, but Spike was there, just chilling, or whatever passive activity it was. But I couldn't understand just what was going on because 1)no subtitles, 2)it was videotaped from TV, so bad quality.

So...what exactly was that?

Posted by Dexter

Seen the anime and movie. That was popular at the time I started getting into anime for the first time. Wolf's Rain was popular at the time too and I always found myself enjoying that a bit more.

Posted by Ant

Unlike Wolf's Rain there's actually a fair amount of action in Cowboy Bebop.

Posted by Dexter

I don't care much for action in my anime. All my favorite animes lack action, except for Elfen Lied.

Posted by Arcadios

First saw it on Adult Swim or back when Toonami had midnight runs.
Got the series and movie on my computer all I'l waiting for is the right time to watch it.

Posted by iluvgirlswithglasses

Quoting Arcadios: First saw it on Adult Swim or back when Toonami had midnight runs.
Got the series and movie on my computer all I'l waiting for is the right time to watch it.

Anytime's a good time for Cowboy Bebop. ;_;

Posted by S

Anytime is a good time to watch s0ul.

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

I just watched the whole series again but I haven't watched the movie in like a year, I need to add that to my list along with End of Evangelion

Posted by CrystalPain

Im downloading it it will be finish in 2 day ^^
meanwhile im watching Outlaw Star