Same game, new name

Posted by Nihilus

Whats up, this is Tragically Hip. Just changed the name.

Posted by Omni

You've hardly been here and already a name change?

Posted by Nihilus

I know, I suck. I didnt like the first one that much when I got it, but, I couldnt think of anything better. Don't fret, this will be the last change.

Posted by Omni

What anime is that from?

Posted by Nihilus

Fullmetal Alchemist

Posted by Xero

I remember Ed Elric. I think he liked that anime too.

But I prefere Elric to Tragically Hip. Sounds better.

Posted by Flame girl

Hi

Posted by Xero

Your signature is too big.

Posted by Nihilus

Why? It's not even as tall as alot of peoples sigs, just wider...Or were you talkin about spam lady there?

Posted by Xero

Not your sig ;)

Flame girl's.

Posted by Nihilus

Ah, I agree...Another thing, why is it her rep is like 30 and mine is 624 and her rep power is the same as mine?

Posted by Xero

Flame girl has been here for 2 years and a half. That's 2 rep power.

She has over 10 posts, that another rep point.

Total: 3.

You, you've been here for a week. No rep power there.

You have over 10 posts, 1 rep power.

You have 624 rep, 1 rep power per 250 rep points, makes 2 rep power.

Total: 3

:)

Posted by Nihilus

Ah, I just seen her join date. i guess she makes a post every few months or so and has managed to only spend a minute and a half in those 2 years.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Elric: Ah, I just seen her join date. i guess she makes a post every few months or so and has managed to only spend a minute and a half in those 2 years.

She just registered, made about 10 posts and left.

Posted by Corrupt

Not a fan of anime, so naturally I liked the old name better. On top of that, I also thought you were that "ed elric" buffoon that frequented this place a while back (he was a complete idiot), just under another name, but fortunately, such is not the case. And if I think about it, just "Elric" by itself doesn't sound all that bad.

So, yeah. All I have to say aside from that bit of mindless drivel is keep posting and hanging around here. Woohoo.

Edit: Oh whoops, I meant to say "WONDERFUL SPAM" instead of "SAUSAGE AND SPAM" in that rep comment. HAR