mario party 8 is for faggots

Posted by Poco

owned

Posted by Roger Smith

Mario is for faggots in general. And I've have my fair share of *** pounding.

Posted by Tyler Durden

Yeah Roger, take that one faggot. MP8 is for faggots..

So Roger, round of MP8?

Posted by Roger Smith

I've never played a MP game in my life.

Posted by Tyler Durden

Me either, the series never peaked my interest enough to want to try it.

Posted by Stalolin

The series stopped being fun at Mario Party 2.

Posted by Zeta

idk, i though 5 was pretty good.

Posted by Ant

the first one will always be my favorite for the mere fact that you had to spin the controller stick so fast that you'd often get blisters. :)

Posted by Roger Smith

I like how Eliot Spitzer made a big boo hoo over the blisters. I fukken lol everytime I think of that.

Posted by Zeta

I never got any blisters, and I played the hell out of Mario Party 1. =/

Pussies need to stop playing my party games.

Posted by Corrupt

I actually liked the first three installments in the Mario Party series quite a bit (particularly 2), as well as MP5. MP4 didn't do much for me, and I haven't played any of the subsequent releases (after 5) yet, mainly because I lack a Wii!

Posted by Xero

The only MP game I liked so far was 2.

I played MP 1,2,3.

But I want to play MP8 just because I want Wii games for the summer.

Makes me a faggot.

Posted by Omni

Quoting Xero: Makes me a faggot.

Nah, your finding men sexually attractive is what makes you a faggot. ;)

Posted by Klarth

One and two were all kinds of excellent. Three sucked, four sucked, five, six and seven just threw all skill out of the window and started the "HEY YOU'RE LOSING HAVE SOME COINS THERE YOU'RE NOT LOSING ANYMORE" codswallop.

Posted by Iris

Mario Party is pretty much the same game no matter the installment, in my opinion. It's not a series I'd go out and get every copy of though, but it's simple fun.

Posted by Dexter

First 3 were good, 4 was the worse, 5 was ok, 6 and 7 got better, and 8 just stayed the same. 9 should be online!

Posted by Xero

Quoting Dexter: First 3 were good, 4 was the worse, 5 was ok, 6 and 7 got better, and 8 just stayed the same. 9 should be online!

I believe they should stick with 8 for a while. They make far too many MP games even though they bring friendly fun in general. Also, playing long board games like that online, I think a lot of people would leave before the end of the game. Most of the time I play online games such a DotA, people tend to leave after they die 3 times or after 15 minutes...

Posted by Dexter

There was a 2 year wait for 8 after 7 instead of the usual 1 year wait. The games make money, so I wouldn't be surprised to see Mario Party 9 in 2008. I'd like that.

Posted by Average n00b

I've never played Mario Party..Though my friend Ahndy keeps on trying to make me jealous because he has it and plays it with his family all the time.

It never attracted me to buy it.

Posted by Dexter

I'm into the whole Mushroom Kingdom theme. I like to see what new things they do with it, the references and all. The way some of the mini-games reflect certain theme gets me all nostalgic, I suppose.

I'm going to definitely earn Hammer Bro in Mario Party 8 today. The reason we haven't yet us because you have to defeat the single-player mode and we've all been too busy with multiplayer mode.

Posted by Dexter

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v493/cosplaydexterity/Dexter/IMG_0028.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: the first one will always be my favorite for the mere fact that you had to spin the controller stick so fast that you'd often get blisters.

**** yes. And I still played the **** out of it even with a gaping hole in my hand.

Quoted post: First 3 were good, 4 was the worse, 5 was ok, 6 and 7 got better, and 8 just stayed the same. 9 should be online!

They each progressively got worse, simply because they just weren't doing anything with the series. Any improvements they made were moot due to the tiredness of the series.

Posted by Poco

Quoting Corrupt: I actually liked the first three installments in the Mario Party series quite a bit (particularly 2), as well as MP5. MP4 didn't do much for me, and I haven't played any of the subsequent releases (after 5) yet, mainly because I lack a Wii!

lmao mario party is for faggots so i guess you are one too v:)v

Posted by Poco

Quoting Dexter: [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v493/cosplaydexterity/Dexter/IMG_0028.jpg[/IMG]

sparkling juice

nintendo wii

furry animals

you sir are the most collosal faggot on the internet!

i hear knocked up has a picture of a vagina in it

Posted by Dexter

I got Hammer Bro and the final Bowser board. I rules!

Posted by Arcadios

Tampons?

Posted by Poco

Quoting Dexter: I got Hammer Bro and the final Bowser board. I rules!

at being an oblivious loser

you make eve players look like the highest attainable form of life.

Posted by Poco

Quoting Arcadios: Tampons?

mommy needed some

Posted by Dexter

thanks a lot you jerk. my mommies died. :(

Posted by Ant

wow, poco=ultimate flamer.

Posted by Corrupt

Quoting Poco: lmao mario party is for faggots so i guess you are one too v:)v

Damn right.

Posted by Dexter

Hats off, baby.

Posted by Poco

Quoting Dexter: thanks a lot you jerk. my mommies died. :(

HAHA

UR MOM IS DEAD

Posted by Ant

suck on that infraction you big meanie

Posted by Omni

How long is he banned for now?

Posted by Ant

that's not going to prolong his ban. it was only worth 10 points. and is going to last for a WHOLE HOUR! DAHAHAHAHA

Posted by Poco

anime fan gets petty revenge on on line nemesis, news at 11

Posted by Iris

On a serious note...

Why would you take a picture of Kotex pads, Dexter? :(

Posted by Poco

Quoting Iris: On a serious note...

"heh maybe they will realize i know girls and hey wont think im as flamer

heh"

Posted by Xero

Quoting Dexter: thanks a lot you jerk. my mommies died. :(

:( Sorry to hear that.

Quoting Iris:

I laughed when I saw those. First thing I saw on the pic.

Posted by Iris

I bet they belong either to Dexter or his sister.

The top and bra laying on the floor just makes me question your relationship with your siblings even more.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Iris: I bet they belong either to Dexter.

I'd seriously wonder what he does with those if they were his.

Posted by Poco

he plays wii and those are mommy's

dont beleive him this is wacko board

Posted by Dexter

My sister doesn't even live with me anymore, unfortunately. She moved out back in, like 2004. She comes to visit quite often though. She's currently living in California, only about 20 minutes from Corrupt and 40 from The Judge and Ant. Most of that stuff belongs to Rachael. She likes jogging and Fergie. She has "Girlfriend" by Avril as her ring-tone and is looking forward to Fantastic Four a little bit too much. Talk about needing a serious spanking!

And she always chooses Yoshi when playing Mario Party 8. Good choice, I'd say.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Dexter: She's currently living in California, only about 20 minutes from Corrupt.

****. I envy her now :(

Posted by Dexter

She loves the Mario Party games. She hasn't been able to play 8 yet though. She really enjoyed the mic in Mario Party 7!

Posted by Poco

Quoting Dexter: My sister doesn't even live with me anymore, unfortunately. She moved out back in, like 2004. She comes to visit quite often though. She's currently living in California, only about 20 minutes from Corrupt and 40 from The Judge and Ant. Most of that stuff belongs to Rachael. She likes jogging and Fergie. She has "Girlfriend" by Avril as her ring-tone and is looking forward to Fantastic Four a little bit too much. Talk about needing a serious spanking!

And she always chooses Yoshi when playing Mario Party 8. Good choice, I'd say.

jesus christ you have to be fakeposting

fuck.

Posted by junior senior

period reference