This or That?

Posted by ScudZteR

Hyrule or Termina?
"Majoras Mask" Hero Sheild or Hylinian Sheid?
Rito or Zora?
Malon or Zelda?
Deku Mask or Goron Mask?
Link to the Past or Ocarina of Time?
Ganon or Ganondorf?
Ganon/dorf or Vaati?
Gerudo or Pirates?
Kakariko Windmill or Windfall Windmill?
Young link or Adult Link?

Hyrule or Termina: this may not be as easy as it may seem. while hyrule seens to be the best, termina has everything you could want, ocean, desert, mountain, swamp, and a good town to chill out in. This said, hyrule is the better land for shear sizwe and complexity.

"Majoras Mask" Hero Sheild or Hylinian Sheid: Seeminly the same exept for one key detail, deku nut reflection. I have to go with the Hero Sheild

Rito or Zora: Zoras just look cooler and anyway, there is much more to explore underwater and plus theres treasure!

Malon or Zelda: Malon has the sining goin on but Zelda has some nasty magic. I'm goin with Zelda.

Deku Mask or Goron Mask: Shootin bubbles is nice but a lethal rolling sphere of destruction is better. Goron Mask pure and simple.

Link to the Past or Ocarina of Time:the age old contendors. No explination, OoT.

Ganon or Ganondorf: Ganon was way more fun to fight than Ganongorf, plus Ganondorf was easier and I like a challange :)

Ganon/dorf or Vaati: Ganondorf has two AWSOME stages, cant argue with that. Ganon/dorf.

Gerudo or Pirates: The pirates actually had treasure unlike the lazy Gerudo. I'm goin with the scourge or the sea.

Kakariko Windmill or Windfall Windmill: You start the windfall windmill and its a ferris wheel, however, you can drain a scary well and make the kakarico windmill go NUTS! Kakarico all the way baby.

AND FINALLY...

Young Link or Adult Link: The question almost as old as time itself.while in Super Smash: Melee i think young link is the best we are talking about Zelda so Adult Link DOMINAMTES!!! :link:

Posted by loony636

Hyrule
Hero Shield
Zora
Zelda
Goron Mask
Ocarina of Time
Ganondorf
Vaati
Gerudo
Windfall Windmill
Adult Link

As for my reasoning, I would just say that they are better than the other choices.

Posted by masamune132

Hyrule:no real reason
Hero Sheild:deku nut reflection(i think this shield had that ability)
Zora:swimming is fun
Zelda:she's a princess thatcan use magic(what more could ya ask for)
Goron Mask:strength
Ocarina of Time:epona, songs, and time travel
Ganon:he is just a little harder than gannondorf
Vaati:he had like 4 different forms in "minish cap"
Gerudo:they at least tried to put you in jail
Kakariko Windmill:same reason as ynotme_89543
Young link & Adult Link:couldn't choose