VIVA LA REVOLUTION

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

K, POTATO MAN, YOU SUPERCILLIOUS JESTER, YOU STICK IN MY CRAW! THINK YOU CAN CHANGE THIS BLOG'S TITLE? WELL I'VE HAD IT. I'M LEADING A REVOLUTION! YOU CAN EITHER ABDICATE PEACEFULLY OR APPEASE US WITH A NAMECHANGE! YOU CAN'T STOP THE TIDES OF CHANGE! :mad:

Posted by Proto Man

Lol @ Revolution....

Of course I can change the blog's title. It's what we had a poll on.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Proto Man:

No it wasn't. You changed it to what YOU wanted it.

Posted by Iris

Stick it in my craw, sir!

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting Xero: No it wasn't. You changed it to what YOU wanted it.

Hey, I took the winning one and tweaked it a bit. BTW you need to be on MSN moar.

Anyways, Omni/PHM/whateverdude gave all the clearance I needed

Quoting Omni: It had better be based on what won te poll he made!

So I did, I based the current title on what won in the poll :D

You guys need to lighten up. Besides since Omni has supposedly "left" I thought it would be fitting to have a memorial.

Quoting Iris: Stick it in my craw, sir!

Lol, you don't even come to this blog.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Proto Man: Hey, I took the winning one and tweaked it a bit. BTW you need to be on MSN moar.

Anyways, Omni/PHM/whateverdude gave all the clearance I needed.

But why did you tweak it? People voted for Sandalar Malakar (or whatever the name was) and you changed it to something those guys might not have voted for afterall. Just saying. It's not a big deal. It's only a blog title.

As for MSN, you're not the first one to tell me that. I can't get on more. Starting in August, I'Ll be online much more because I'm moving to my dad's, but until then, don't expect me to be on more than twice a month.

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting Xero: But why did you tweak it? People voted for Sandalar Malakar (or whatever the name was) and you changed it to something those guys might not have voted for afterall. Just saying. It's not a big deal. It's only a blog title.

As for MSN, you're not the first one to tell me that. I can't get on more. Starting in August, I'Ll be online much more because I'm moving to my dad's, but until then, don't expect me to be on more than twice a month.

I tweaked it to have a little fun. Like I said, it was fitting since Omni made that thread about leaving and such. Don't worry, if you guys want, I will change the title next week. Sanjaya and all.

Truce?

Posted by Xero

Quoting Proto Man: Don't worry, if you guys want, I will change the title next week. Sanjaya and all.

Ok, good. Unless the others say they much prefere the current one, do that next week.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=Proto Man;589379]Lol @ Revolution....

YOU DIDN'T CHANGE IT TO WHAT THE PEOPLE WANTED. STAND DOWN OR FACE THE SAME FATE AS MUSSOLINI!

FORCA REVOLUTION COMRADES :mad:

Posted by Omni

Quoting Proto Man: Anyways, Omni/PHM/whateverdude gave all the clearance I needed

No, I did not. Also, I don't remember ever going by the name whateverdude.

[quote]Besides since Omni has supposedly "left" I thought it would be fitting to have a memorial.

Way to miss the joke. I'm not even going to explain what that thread was about, because everyone else probably got the meaning of it.

[quote]Lol, you don't even come to this blog.

People still have to see the title when they go to the blogs list. Also, she apparently came to this blog today, now didn't she?

[size=10][b]NOW CHANGE THE BLOG TITLE FOR THE GLORY OF SANJAYA MALAKAR![/B][/SIZE]

Posted by Xero

Quoting Omni:

[size=10][b]NOW CHANGE THE BLOG TITLE FOR THE GLORY OF SANJAYA MALAKAR![/B][/SIZE]

He's gonna change to this exact sentence. I know it.

Posted by Omni

Hey, it's at least got the right name in it.

Posted by Xero

At least.