shin chan

Posted by temari

hehe, that is the funniest five year old i have ever seen. anyone agree disagree...all that jazz, i would watch this show untill the end of time.

Posted by PunkRock Sonic

yeah I seen that on adult swim, he's like eric cartmen but with a caring mind

Posted by temari

and an *** dance:-D

Posted by Creedence

That show is old, the kids been 5 for like 10 years, I forget what year they took it off Adult Swim, but now there bringing a bunch of things back, Shin-Chan is good, Home Movies sucks balls... Anyway,

ACTION BASTARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Average n00b

..I've been watching this since I was like..7. They had a kid-friendly one, the only bad stuff they had was his *** dance.

I've adored Shin-chan ever since that first episode I saw. <3

Posted by Creedence

In the kid friendly ones did they have Action Bastard? Cuz I think Shin-Chans been playing since 1992 or something like that. I looked it up once, but I forget.

Posted by temari

yes but those children get tired of it and only watch it so they can get an idea of what to do in the game uh doy.

Posted by temari

the hell if i know, and i don't care i like the 'mature' version. shin chan wouldn't really be good without it's adult content, that is like the essence of the show! but now i wonder; what was the child friendly one about and how did it hook an audience?

Posted by Tiptoegecko

Shin-Chan is awesome, it's so wrong and so funny. Action Bastard is the best superhero ever in existence. Period.

ACTION BASTARD ALL MEN ARE BASTARDS GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY HAPPY CAKE!