Possible Spoiler for Harry Potter 7

Posted by Linko_16

4chan /b/'s just shown me this.

DON'T CLICK UNLESS YOU REALLY WANT TO SEE - I DON'T THINK IT'S REAL, BUT I CAN'T SAY FOR SURE.

http://(delete this)rolloffle.(seriously, careful, might be authentic)blogspot.(You've been warned)com/

Frankly, I'm not convinced for several reasons. First of all, it just doesn't feel like J.K. Rowling to me, and I've been reading the stuff in preparation for Book 7. Plus, one of the things he claims he's spoiling has been more or less accepted as an upcoming event among the Harry Potter community anyway. He just fires this out of nowhere with no source, and then urges you to buy a T-shirt, since a lot of interneters will think it's funny to "spoil" the book for others. If it's truly false, I'd call it the most ingenius money-making scheme since "Save Toby."

All the same, I wish I hadn't seen it in the first place, since now I'm not really going to be comfortable until I read for myself. Figured those brave enough to check it out would be interested... those who want to be safe, stay away from 4chan /b/ until you're done with the book.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Writing style is nothing like Rowling's. Probably gonna happen, though.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

There's already copies of the book out there, so I wouldn't doubt spoilers are already leaked.

Quoted post:
those who want to be safe, stay away from 4chan /b/ until you're done with the book.

Or all of 4chan... or all of the internet for that matter. Remember the whole snape kills dumbledore thing? You couldn't even play an online game without someone yelling it. <3

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: There's already copies of the book out there, so I wouldn't doubt spoilers are already leaked.

Maybe, but I'm still going to call BS on this one for now. Besides, if it's supposed to be scanned right out of the book itself, that just makes it even more unlikely... you'd think they'd have showed the patterns at the top and bottom of the page, just to prove it's authenticity. I even think the text colomns are narrower than in an actual book.

I admit I posted this for two reasons: one, to warn others who might be concerned that there are already spoilers floating around, and two, because it'd make me more comfortable to hear other people say they think it's false, too.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: Maybe, but I'm still going to call BS on this one for now. Besides, if it's supposed to be scanned right out of the book itself, that just makes it even more unlikely... you'd think they'd have showed the patterns at the top and bottom of the page, just to prove it's authenticity. I even think the text colomns are narrower than in an actual book.

I didn't actually read the spoilers. I don't want to spoil someone else's fun when they blurt it out.

Posted by Average n00b

Unlikely..But I'm not sure on that one.

Posted by Shade

Evidence against it: The character Rimulus is clearly meant to be a twin to Remus, because of the whole Remus and Romulus speculation. (Biblical founders of Rome). J.K has already said that Remus does in fact not have a twin or sibling to support the correlation.

I also call BS, but Snape is still going to die.

Posted by MottaTheHutt

One of the characters is going to get date-raped omfg.

Posted by WillisGreeny

Rowling thinks this reveiw she got from the NY times is a spolier...see for yourself if you dare.

http://news.aol.com/entertainment/story/_a/new-york-times-reviews-potter-early/20070719065409990001

Posted by maian

Eh, I'm calling BS. Either way, I wouldn't be surprised if it happened. Not a hueg spoiler, whether it's true or not.

Posted by Xenos

I have HP7 on my comp. If anyone wants it ... PM me.

Posted by Death Cube K

[spoiler]Hedwig dies on page 56.[/spoiler]

Posted by muffla

the book comes out in half hour so i will not be on the internets for bout a day

Posted by Kendra, Warrior Babe

I don't read the books, but I must know... Does Harry die in the end?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=Kendra, Warrior Babe;636601]I don't read the books, but I must know... Does Harry die in the end?

Yes.

Posted by maian

lol i see wut you did thar

Posted by Sable Wind

I lol'd.