Baten Kaitos

Posted by falcoandfox

I've already beat Baten Kaitos! Anybody need any help or that just want to discuss the game?

Posted by Shrran

I'm loving this game. I'm in the lava caves, leveling up my dudes for the boss. My favorite character is probably Kalas, with Gibari and Lyude tied for second. Gibari is hilarious, and Lyude has that whole angst thing going on. Any tips for the lava caves boss?

Posted by falcoandfox

Yeah. This boss is a mutated form of Geldoblame and is very tough. Use Gibari, Kalas, and Xelha. Kalas and Gibari for strength and Xelha for healing...if you fill up her deck with healing items.This strategy may take a few times to work but is totally worth it.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

What stratagy o_o

Just use what you are using. Every deck should have heal already anyway. Just make sure she has the right amount of light attacks because all her 2+ combo moves are light. Mixing in dark will cancel light damage and screw up. Just stick with mostly light with her and I guess another element, as long as you don't cancel it with another element(water fire, chrono wind) The fight should be simple enough, all the fights are. I didn't have to die once playing this game.