Is my sig up?

Posted by Hochiminh

It should be...is it? It's 512 by 192 and 54kb.

Posted by Oforia

no

Posted by Iris

You have to upload sigs. IMG tags don't work here.

Posted by Hochiminh

Okay...now I got the url photobucket code on there of the link to the picture. Now how do you reveal it?

Posted by Linkman

you have to upload it. There's an upload area in the edit signature area where you can upload pictures from your computer or from another site. upload it there, then put:

[noparse][sigpic][/sigpic][/noparse]

in your side there you want the picture. There's a maximum of 1 picture you can have in your sig at one time.

Posted by Hochiminh

Quoting Linkman: you have to upload it. There's an upload area in the edit signature area where you can upload pictures from your computer or from another site. upload it there, then put:

in your side there you want the picture. There's a maximum of 1 picture you can have in your sig at one time.

Now I feel dumb. I've never done it this way before. Thanks.

Posted by Tyler Durden

Judging from the avatar.. We understand.

Posted by Blood-Katana

Quoting Linkman: you have to upload it. There's an upload area in the edit signature area where you can upload pictures from your computer or from another site. upload it there, then put:

that was the of the worst explanations i ever read or herd like what do you mean

Posted by Omni

Step 1: Go to your User CP.

Step 2: Go on Edit Signature.

Step 3: Scroll down to the bottom of the screen or you won't understand Step 4.

Step4: Browse for a file and select one from your computer or paste the URL of an image from another site.

Step 5: Go on Save Signature.

Step 6: Type [noparse][sigpic][/sigpic][/noparse] where you want the picture you uploaded to appear in your signature.

Now STFU

Posted by Hochiminh

Quoting Omni: Step 1: Go to your User CP.

Step 2: Go on Edit Signature.

Step 3: Scroll down to the bottom of the screen or you won't understand Step 4.

Step4: Browse for a file and select one from your computer or paste the URL of an image from another site.

Step 5: Go on Save Signature.

Step 6: Type [noparse][sigpic][/sigpic][/noparse] where you want the picture you uploaded to appear in your signature.

Now STFU
I knew all of the step except the sixth one...I put [IMG][/IMG]; that's what I'm used to!