Planet Puzzle League

Posted by Ant

So it just came out today, and I'm probably the only other person on this site that bought it first day. Anywho, for those of you who don't know, it's basically like Tetris Attack(SNES) or Pokemon Puzzle something or another(N64). It's also known as Panel de Pon in Japan. ANYWHO, all you have to do is get a string of 3 or more blocks(or more) and get a string of combo's like you would any other puzzle game.

My experience with is thus far has been nothing but positive. I was pessimistic at first about having to use the stylus to move the blocks side to side, but it actually works out to your advantage with much faster movement and gameplay. And for the purists out there you can still go classic mode and use the directional pad.

Heh, as for the online, I thought I was pretty good, but in actuality, I suck :)

If you would like to play me my friend code IS: 219145-024560

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Tetris Attack DS?

SOLD

Posted by Proto Man

Yeah, like I already made a thread about this.

I had put it on pre-order, but then I had to cancel it because I didn't have enough money for this AND a new video card. I plan on picking up the game sometime in the next week though. BTW, which is better? Playing with the DS on it's side, or nomally?

Posted by Dark Link

I meant to get this on release day, but didn't have time, so I got it earlier today :D
I love the Panel De Pon Series! Honestly, I prefer the old skool D-Pad movement. I'll try the Stylus out eventually, but I'm SO used to the D-pad that I'm sticking to that when I Wi-Fi

here's my FC if you wanna add me
300749 - 557139

Posted by Ant

fukken added.

Posted by MikaFeldy

It seems like an interesting title..considering it was released along with Web Browser and uses the same sort of art style on the cover, its like they were trying to market it to the same kind of people who would want the browser.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: t's basically like Tetris Attack(SNES) or Pokemon Puzzle something or another(N64)

Basically Tetris Attack? It is Tetris Attack. Which makes it the best puzzle game ever.

Posted by junior senior

Pokemon Puzzle Challenge for Gameboy Color = the best game ever. :(

if this game is that, im gonna get it.

Posted by Spire

I was disappointed with this game because the blocks clear so slowly, even on hard mode. I love tetris attack though, its my favorite puzzle game of all time by far.