EXTREME MODE

Posted by Ant

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v496/AntmanMadness/which.png[/IMG]

Escalators for me. Fun to go down, but even funner to run up the wrong way.

Posted by Zeta

Fell down an up escalator once when I was like 5.

Good times.

Posted by Alastor

Quoting Zeta: Fell down an up escalator once when I was like 5.

moron

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

escalator. elevators are boring and awkward. sometimes you just want to ride them in peace, but there's always that one guy who feels the need to talk about whothe****careswhat, and you always get stuck with him til the top floor.

Posted by The Judge

Good times.

That would explain a lot.

Escalator for me.

Posted by Omni

Escalators

Posted by The Judge

Omni? More like Pretty Stupid Machine.

Posted by sniper

I ran up an escalator the wrong way at 8 or so and fell and ****ed up my shin nicely on the scored metal step. Still have a scar.

Posted by Zeta

Quoting The Judge: That would explain a lot.

If anything, the fall made me smarter.

Posted by Slade

For some reason I find that hilarious. I think it's the image of your body, mangled after the fall, slowly going back up the escalator that does it.

Escalator is my choice. I've never fallen down one, but every time I ride one it's exciting because I want to see how long I can stay on right at the end before I trip over myself.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Escalator. People were making out in an elevator I travelled on once. AWKWARD

Posted by Ant

Why didn't you join in?

Posted by metroidhunter9292

I think i also fell UP the escaltor once or twice...but I still prefer them to elevators...reminds me of Final Destination. I hate that crap.

Posted by Linko_16

Escalators have always really creeped me out for some reason.

And one time, on an elevator, some loli randomly asked if I was a painter. I wasn't even wearing the beret at the time.

Anyway, no preference.

Posted by Slade

The only thing I like about elevators is that when I'm doing something weird in front of the door, it's really awkward for the people in the elevator when it opens. Most recently it was something like trying to wrestle ice out of this chick's hands. Pretty much looked like I was raping her. goodu timesu

Posted by mis0

Escalators. Those, and moving walkways. I prefer them because there always is some fat/smelly/perverted moron will step into the elevator and ruin the long ride up.

YES LINKO, I'M TALKING ABOUT YOU.

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Misoxeny: Escalators. Those, and moving walkways. I prefer them because there always is some fat/smelly/perverted moron will step into the elevator and ruin the long ride up.

YES LINKO, I'M TALKING ABOUT YOU.

Oh my ***, ONE time. ONE TIME, I stick it up your pooper all the way from floor 1 to floor 126, and you just won't forget it. Aren't we past this by now? Wasn't the blow job enough?

Jesus, some people.

Posted by Slade

*sniiiiiiiiff*

Posted by Senator Ramen

I masturbate in elevators.

Posted by Dexter

I agree with Ant. SUCH A CUTE PIC!

Escalators are so fun, escalators are so fun, now let's take a ride and see how high we go!

Quoted post: Those, and moving walkways.

Those ****ing win more than escalators.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I've only ever encountered moving walkways in airports, but oh lawd are they worth it. I'M FLYING FIRST CLASS, *****!

Posted by Linko_16

I remember being a kid and going on plane trips, and I'd be MAJORLY upset if we weren't going to a terminal that required the moving walkway. As little kids, we said to ourselves that walking on a moving sidewalk is what it feels like for Sonic the Hedgehog to walk normally.

Incidentally, makes me think of one time when I was playing Sonic Adventure and my brother was watching. I was playing as Big, who sucked, and his levels sucked, and the worst part of it was how slow he was. I know he didn't really have to move for his levels, but it was still a pain. When I grabbed a speed-up, however, my brother went to say "Great, now you're as fast as Sonic when he's..." he paused to search for the word "walking," but in it's absence, I supplied, "... asleep?"

I realize as I type this that, as hilarious as it was at the time, it's probably not that funny to read about. Which is just too bad for you. Because you just read it. You thought you were reading something funny, and I cheated you. You will never get that time back. That time could've been spent doing glorious, wonderful things... but no more. It's gone. Forever. And I am the criminal mastermind that arranged it all. I am ruler of the universe.

I need to go lie down.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

LMAO AGE

Posted by Slade

LMAO TIME

Quoted post: I remember being a kid and going on plane trips, and I'd be MAJORLY upset if we weren't going to a terminal that required the moving walkway.

**** son, when I take fly somewhere, not only do I have to go on two of those, I have to take a bus to my plane.

Posted by Ant

I have those moving walkways in my house, that way I don't ever have to move. Now look at me. I'm 45 and in the best shape of my life thanks to bowflex!

oh **** I lol'd

Posted by mis0

Quoting The X: I've only ever encountered moving walkways in airports, but oh lawd are they worth it. I'M FLYING FIRST CLASS, *****!

The longest moving walkway I've ever been on was probably in the Paris metro system but there are some pretty long ones in Heathrow too. btw, ANT, bowflex fails. it's all about the gazelle YEAH BABY YUO CAN DO IT!!!!!