Adema

Posted by Near

I heard this band a long time ago, and a friend of mine sent me a song of theirs called "The Way You Like It," and it was a pretty **** good song, but I never bothered to check out any of their other stuff. Well here I am at work right now and I am streaming a bunch of their music through blogmusik.net and I must say I really enjoy it. So naturally I will now 'buy' all their CDs. Good music, or at least I think so.

Wait: The song "Giving In" just came on and I do recall hearing it before as well. Also a good song.

Posted by Dexter

Haven't heard these guys for a long time. Are they still making music? I remember when they first came around, they had a sound strangely similar to KoRn in many aspects. I never cared much for them. Check out the band Flaw instead.

Posted by Near

I'll do that, and as far as Adema still making music, I am not sure. I have yet to search for any new stuff, I've mainly just been trying to get a hold of some older albums to see if I can actually stomach everything they did.....and actually, so far so good, its not too bad.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Christ, these guys are still around? Their music sucked when they were popular so I can't imagine how bad they sound now.

Posted by Hochiminh

Yep, these guys are still around. Their singer has departed from the band. Their last CD, "Planets", had a different fronted vocalist; I can't remember his name. I've never got a chance to pick that CD up. I do have all of their other CD's. "Unstable" was another radio hit; it even showed up in a Madden game...go figure.

[quote=Near]I'll do that, and as far as Adema still making music, I am not sure. I have yet to search for any new stuff, I've mainly just been trying to get a hold of some older albums to see if I can actually stomach everything they did.....and actually, so far so good, its not too bad.

If you like them, I suggest Grade 8, Thousand Foor Krutch, and From Zero...the latter being made by the same music company, Arista.

Posted by Ant

that mortal kombat song and video kicked supreme amounts of gay [COLOR="Lime"]a[/COLOR]ss