Nine Inch Nails: Year Zero...Bad Download

Posted by Near

So I just recently scored the new Nine Inch Nails album off the internet, you know, to see if it is any good or not. Well I got through the first two songs, and on each one, about midway through the song the music would cut out and you would hear some woman moaning and groaning like she was getting the **** ****ed out of her. At first I laughed when the first song ended, I thought it was part of the track, but when it did it on the second track I began to question it. So I found the music on the internet to stream, and sure enough, no woman moaning and groaning. So now I have to download the album again and hope I get the real version.

I though it was kind of funny, but seriously, what person would go through the trouble to edit tracks with crap like that then put it out on the internet for download? What a douche.

Don't suppose anyone else has come across this copy of the album?

Posted by Omni

I haven't found that version of the album, but it sounds ****ing hilarious. I took the liberty of PMing you a link to where you can get one that isn't ****ed up.

Posted by Near

Thanks for the link. Much appreciated, now I won't have to go home and dig through the net looking for it.