viewtiful joe

Posted by Poco

holy crap i dont remember sucking this bad at platformers.

:(

I also bought freedom fighter and metroid prime which are both awesome.

Posted by Roger Smith

Dude, Freedom Fighters was ****ing......just an awsome game. I heard a long time ago a sequel was in the making, but I've heard nothing.

Also, MP is one of my favorite GC games, get Echoes.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

You know, if you weren't banned, you'd probably have a lot more people to talk to about this.

Posted by Poco

Quoting The X: You know, if you weren't banned, you'd probably have a lot more people to talk to about this.

i dont the opnion of stupid animu faggots about the deepness of the multiangular story.

**** that.

Posted by Zeta

henshin a go go

Posted by Roger Smith

Red Hot Kick comin' at ya!

Posted by The Judge

I prefer Alastor.

Posted by Pit

Alastor is ****ing garbage.

I prefer Dante in the PS2 version.

Posted by The Judge

I meant Alastor with full whatever gague.

Posted by Creedence

I never really got into Viewtiful Joe, but Freedom Fighters kicked ***. One of the few good games on the GCN I have. I played it on the PS2 but it just didn't feel as good.

As for Metriod Prime, the 3D Metriod games are way more slow paced than the 2D ones, but its still a really good game.

Posted by Pit

how the **** did freedom fighters get into a viewtiful joe conversation.

Posted by Creedence

Quoting Pit: how the **** did freedom fighters get into a viewtiful joe conversation.

Quoting Poco: holy crap i dont remember sucking this bad at platformers.

:(

I also bought freedom fighter and metroid prime which are both awesome.

Read the last sentence...

Posted by Ant

Viewtiful Joe, good game. Beat the **** out of it, never really played it again.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Got 3/4 into the first one, got stuck on Alastor. Started playing F-Zero for months, came back, beat the rest of the game in one sitting. Awesometacular.

Second one, got to the last boss, had no idea how to beat him, so I just fukkin quit.

Posted by Poco

im on episode 2 in kidz mode how much longer does this go on for.

**** i've almost beat freedom fighters

Posted by Ant

kids mode is too fukken easy, and you don't get your stuff when you go onto adult mode. restart at adult mode, it'll be easy in hindsight once you get to V-mode and ultra V-mode.

Posted by Poco

no man i wanna lay this **** for fun not to be afaggot

Posted by Ant

ZOOM IN! PUNCH PUNCH PUNCH! That's all you've ever need.

Posted by The Judge

More like Lavender Kick uppercut jump smash smash pow kick bam super stylish 2 damage inflicted.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

SLOW DODGE DODGE DODGE PUNCH

SUPER COMBO

Posted by Ant

oh yeah, forgot the slow, can't forget the slow. heh, it's really fun when you get to ultra v-mode and it doesn't tell you if they'll hit up high or low.

on the fire boss...I forget his name...when he does the spinning move you have to listen to his growl to see if it'll be up high or low.

Posted by Poco

ok beat freedom fighters, the areas around fort jay were easy.

i dont have zoom in yet, but i think im close.

i got to the planet in metroid prime.