Amber goes to UCLA?

Posted by Omni

im sorry;; girls with asses like mine dont talk to boys with faces like yours.: hey. who is this?

The Black Queen: I can't tell you. It's a secret, but you are in GRAVE DANGER! You've been selected by UCLA to come out and visit!

im sorry;; girls with asses like mine dont talk to boys with faces like yours.: what?

The Black Queen: You have been invited by UCLA to come see us over the weekend, for we have taken interest in you.

im sorry;; girls with asses like mine dont talk to boys with faces like yours.: oh. okay. umm can i ask why you take interest? and why im in "grave danger" ??

The Black Queen: "Grave Danger" is how we spice things up over at UCLA. We have a sense of humor. We have taken interest in you because you seem like a bright young person with a lot of potential.

im sorry;; girls with asses like mine dont talk to boys with faces like yours.: well thank you and i will do my best. but i live in arizona..

The Black Queen: We would fully fund the trip for you to come here. We think that much of you and expect great things!

im sorry;; girls with asses like mine dont talk to boys with faces like yours.: wow. thats really cool. i will talk to my parents about it.

The Black Queen: We will keep in touch. Please consider our proposal. I must be going now.

Posted by Poco

lmbo

this girl cheated on me a year ago, imed me last night, talked ****, and so i send this ticket at her.

Posted by Omni

Man, I can't wait until next time she IMs me. I'll post that for sure.