PEEPING TOM

Posted by Oforia

YES I JUST SAW ONE OUT MY WINDOW BUT HE RAN.

This was a very interesting experience for me. I was quite exhilarated to see that some random person was staring through my window at 2:00 in the morning. I bet he had a weird feeling when he saw me approach him with a camera. Unfortunately I didn't get any pics. I had trouble controlling my breathing. I wanted to make this topic to ask you guys a question.

have you ever had trouble controlling your breathing, through asthma, smoking, or anything like that?

Posted by Klarth

Yes. There was an occasion on which a smoke bomb at a carnival went off next to me. I'm not asthmatic, but it did irritate my lungs.

Speaking of which, has anyone else been to a carnival lately?

Posted by Oforia

yeah I went there two months ago and there were a lot of clowns.

on another note, has anyone ever been scared of clowns? I can't stand em.

Posted by Omni

Quoting Mixman: YES I JUST SAW ONE OUT MY WINDOW BUT HE RAN.

My only disappointment was that you had clothes on.

Posted by Klarth

Pretty Hate Machine please stick to the thread's topic.

Posted by Oforia

This thread is hilarious

btw, has anyone ever seen a thread that wasn't nearly as funny as this one? I have on numerous occasions...

Posted by Klarth

Yeah there was one about wasabi or some other similar condiment.

By the way, when was the first time you tried wasabi? What was it like?

Posted by Omni

Quoting Klarth: Pretty Hate Machine please stick to the thread's topic.

I was going by the title. :(

No, I never had problems breathing. No, clowns are not scary. Yes, most threads are very unfunny.

Posted by Xenos

It reminded me of the moss in my prison cell - speaking of which, they fed me fish that day. *** I hate fish. When I was a kid, a fish chased me around the house. My father was a fisherman and he found it funny.

Posted by Oforia

Oh yeah, wasabi is spicy! Sometimes it makes it so you can't breathe.

Which reminds me, earlier I saw a peeping tom and I bet that when he saw me get up and walk toward him he couldn't breathe haahaha!!!

has anyone ever had a similar situation?

Posted by Omni

Is there a point to this thread? Also, people have been scared of me before, so I guess.

Posted by Oforia

stop posting, you gotta stick to the topic at hand.

the question was have you ever had problems breathing?

I sure have hahaha

which reminds me, have any of you ever had a problem staying on topic when you can't breathe?

Posted by Klarth

Yeah, during a presentation on a school skill-building day. I was choking on a boiled sweet and, well, I spluttered and coughed about my choking hazard instead of talking about myself!

I love boiled sweets. Anyone else?

Posted by Oforia

I love boiled sweats except for when it forms a film on your balls. Then it starts to itch. That is when you need creme to stop the itching. I hate cremes because they make me feel icky and sticky. Oh, and when you eat donuts without a napkin, it can make your fingers icky and sticky. You can easily get that off by washing your hands, but then you get your hands sorta wet. Anyways, donuts taste great with coffee, but coffee can keep you up when you want to sleep.
so does anyone else like anti itch cremes?

Posted by Slade

I've never had a boiled sweet. Can you smoke them?

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: through asthma

represent

Posted by Average n00b

One day I went to a steamroom with my friends and as soon as I got in I could barely breath so I ran out. o.o

Posted by G-Sides

one time i went underwater and didn't breath because if i had breathed, i would've died.

edit: it was a pool of glycerine

edit: heyyy

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Average n00b: One day I went to a steamroom with my friends

The part of the story you're omitting is the point at which your colon was violated by a fortysomething businessmen with a propensity for deflowering naive teens.

Posted by veritas

I went in my freinds basement and I couldnt breathe. That sucked

Posted by ElroyJetson

I'm all asthmatical and **** so yes..

Posted by KoH

Any of you guys go for a few minutes in some sort of stupor or daze then suddenly snap out of it, only to realize that you don't remember breathing at any point during that time and then taking a huge breath?

And I used to have asthma, but I don't think of asthma being the inability to control your ability to breathe, but rather the inability to fully breathe at all. What was stupid about me having asthma was the fact that my carpet was causing it when I was a kid. Unfortunately for me, I didn't realize this obvious fact and instead decided to lie on the floor until the asthma attack subsided.

Hm... yes... I was very ****ing stupid indeed.

Posted by Philsdad

Haha oh man, I saw the thread title and assumed it was about the Mike Patton project, and was going to tell whomever made the thread that there's a Music Board. oops.

Posted by G-Sides

i wonder why people didn't like peeping tom :s i heard they were booed off stage a few times opening for the who and that disappointed me greatly. "we're not alone" was always my favorite.

Posted by KoH

I'm gonna buy an assortment of fine weapons when I hit the age of 21, so that I may properly defend myself should I encounter any ruffians who wish to invade my life through means as crude as windows and fences.

And I shall slaughter these apes of unnatural anguish. For they are nothing but rotting vegetable **** underneath my fine combat boots, which I shall use to smother their inconsequential lives into a fine powder. And when all is said and done, I shall partake in a drink with my fellow hunters and we shall tell tales of how we hunted those who dare invade our well guarded privacy. And we shall slaughter the men, make love to the women, and eat the children, for that is how a hunter lives!

Life gets so very dull at times...

Posted by Omni

Quoting G-Sides: i wonder why people didn't like peeping tom :s i heard they were booed off stage a few times opening for the who and that disappointed me greatly. "we're not alone" was always my favorite.

My father went to a concert in the 70's back when Zep toured with Deep Purple, and Purple was the headliner with Zep supporting them. People booed Deep Purple off the stage because they wanted to see Led Zeppelin play more songs.