Cultrural Stereotype Game

Posted by Nihilus

A discussion I was having with ExoXile got me thinkin', what is the first thing to come to mind when you think of a particular country or region. The first thing that came to my mind when I thought of Sweden was meatballs and big titty blonde chicks. So post your thoughts on the area the above member is from.....BTW, I'm from the U.S., specificly Illinois.

Posted by Creedence

The US? False advertising.

I'm from the US but My ethinticity is of Ireland. So yea, I know what your gonna say, drunk bastards, but thats not really all there is to it.

Posted by MottaTheHutt

You're a wee li'l leprechaun.

I am from US and A. I'm mostly Lebanese.

Posted by Nihilus

The only thing I know about Lebanon is that they have the oldest inhabited town in the world, Byblos. I think the only reason I remember that is because the character of the same namesake from FFT. So you can slide this time.

Posted by Kendra, Warrior Babe

Well, I know that Illinois is full of corn. That's about it; and you guys love your football. (Not as much as us Nebraskans, though).

Posted by Zaith

Nebraska Hillbillies and Corn. I'm Italian/Irish and live in PA

Posted by Kit

You are a guinness drinking spaghetti eating fat bastard.

sup I live near liverpool. BRACE FOR IMPACT

Posted by Tyler Durden

[IMG]http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/42909000/jpg/_42909323_kop_getty.jpg[/IMG]
LIVERPOOL!

I'm from the East coast, of the US. Yes, all of it. I've lived all up and down that *****.. and I'm Irish/German/Cherokee.. Rambo with a drinking problem.

Posted by ExoXile

[quote=Nihilus;588016]A discussion I was having with ExoXile got me thinkin', what is the first thing to come to mind when you think of a particular country or region. The first thing that came to my mind when I thought of Sweden was meatballs and big titty blonde chicks.

I have no recollection of this.

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=ExoXile;860153]
I have no recollection of this.
Maybe it was a wet dream?

Posted by ExoXile

If so, I have no recollection of that, either.

I am confused, as far as I know I have never spoken to Nihilus, ever.

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=ExoXile;860196]I know I have never spoken to Nihilus, ever.
And I don't blame ya'..

Posted by Sterling

When i think of africa i think of AIDS and flies.