Name: DarkFlow
[b]Mods:[/B] Roger Smith, Proto Man, Nazo

I don't mind.

Posted by Ant

no, they already have shadow alliance.

Posted by Linkman

Who's blog is that anyway?

Posted by Ant

Protoman, I guess. But Roger is a mod there. And this other guy, Nazo has zero posts and is just a personal friend of Roger's. So it just seems pointless.

Posted by Iris

I agree with Ant. We have enough topic-less blogs.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

No, SA and DA already exist.

Posted by Speedfreak

The guy's been here ages and isn't a dick like most of you faggots. Blogs are pointless by default, that isn't a reason. Give it to him.

Posted by Ant

you're pointless

Posted by Speedfreak

It's been almost a week, give him the blog.

Posted by Ant

NO! IT'S EVEN MORE POINTLESS THEN THE OTHER BLOGS AND SPEEDFREAK AS A SUPER MOD PUT TOGETHER

Posted by Iris

I'm not going to say he's a bad guy or undeserving or anything, but we don't need any more off topic blogs with the same 5 or 10 people posting in them.

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=Ant;590928]NO! IT'S EVEN MORE POINTLESS THEN THE OTHER BLOGS AND SPEEDFREAK AS A SUPER MOD PUT TOGETHER

Care to elaborate on that, f[COLOR=lightgreen]u[/COLOR]ckwit?

Again, no blogs were ever needed. There was never a time where blogs had a point. Apart from mine, of course, which was actually turned into a real board. Using the fact that blogs are still pointless as reason not to hand out another one is bulls[COLOR=lightgreen]h[/COLOR]it. You all got one so let him have one too. It's not like it's your bandwidth.

Posted by Iris

Pointless? Not really. There's plenty of blogs that get a lot of activity around a specific topic.

Seriously, if I wanted a Caturday board or something would you okay that, or would you tell me to just use Stinger's board? There's already boards for specific topics and social groups that will suffice, so rather than just making the blog section a complete free for all we should at least prevent redundancy.

Posted by Speedfreak

I honestly don't pay any attention to the blogs, because they're pretty **** pointless. I'm amazed there's even a caturday board when you get the exact same thing on 4chan 100% of the time.

Someone should ask him what he wants the board to be about, anyway.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: I'm amazed there's even a caturday board when you get the exact same thing on 4chan 100% of the time.

Good thing there isn't such a blog, then!

Posted by Iris

True, it's just cat discussion. Though my point still stands that another board about cats would be denied.