GAME OVER!

Posted by Proto Man

Alright, ENOUGH! From now on, if I see threads that contain stupid bickering, it will be deleted on sight. It's at the point now, I don't even care to try and mediate. It's just getting stupid, and I will not have any more of it here. NOT IN MY SA! :mad:

THANK YOU!

Posted by Omni

k

Posted by Roger Smith

Well since Proto deleted the thread, and I don't know who else saw it I'll say it here.

I do issue an apology to VGC and it's userbase for a letting a stupid flame war spill out onto the board. I don't remember much of what I posted but all the people who saw it know what I said. Cept for PHM. So PHM truce, don't bother me anymore and I'll return the favor. That means no more repping, neither postive nor negative and no more spitting insults at every post of mine.

Day.

Posted by Arcadios

*Inserts Quarter*

Not if I can help it.

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting Arcadios: *Inserts Quarter*

Not if I can help it.

[COLOR="Red"]*Points to out of order sign*[/COLOR]

Posted by Grave Wisdom

I'm still bitter, but whatever. Let sleeping dogs lie.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I say - let it continue. If anything, keep the threads up and let Stupid Machine and Roger **** look back on these threads in a few weeks. Their feelings of regret and idiocy will be beyond mere mortal comprehension.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Roger Smith:
I do issue an apology to VGC and it's userbase for a letting a stupid flame war spill out onto the board. I don't remember much of what I posted but all the people who saw it know what I said. Cept for PHM. So PHM truce, don't bother me anymore and I'll return the favor. That means no more repping, neither postive nor negative and no more spitting insults at every post of mine.

I approve that.

Posted by Omni

Quoting The X: I say - let it continue. If anything, keep the threads up and let Stupid Machine and Roger **** look back on these threads in a few weeks. Their feelings of regret and idiocy will be beyond mere mortal comprehension.

I don't feel stupid, but it's probably because I'm not the one making all these threads and things. However, I already said I don't plan on continuing, because my point is proven. I only trolled him because he kept trolling me. Not my fault he can't take it. End of that mess.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Both of you are being totally stupid. wtf are you even fighting over?

Posted by Omni

I'm not fighting with him anymore, nor was I ever really fighting with him. He kept posting and calling me a troll and making stupid threads about me because he takes the internet too seriously, so I decided to troll him like he obviously wanted me to. I'm done, because he made such a huge deal out of it that when I blocked him on AIM, he talked to his friend about me and had his friend call me a troll over AIM. I posted that conversation in the IM board.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Pretty Hate Machine: He kept posting and calling me a troll and making stupid threads about me because he takes the internet too seriously, so I decided to troll him like he obviously wanted me to.

What on earth? That doesn't sound like something Roger would do.

I think he was just joking around with you and you took it seriously.

Posted by Omni

Hey, since his jokes are typically dry and unfunny, it sounds exactly like something he would do. It's still not my doing. Plus, the fact that he overreacted in such an extreme way shows how serious he was being.