I'm sprinting through Twilight Princess

Posted by Xero

Someone in a zelda forum told me to go through the entire game again but with 3 heart containers only and within 10 hours of playtime, I made it up to the City in the Sky.

For those who have a Wii and the game, did you make it up to that step that fast? Just wondering.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I can't remember how long it took me, hours-wise, but I finished it within a week while also playing through Red Steel and Dawn of War's campaign. It's not particularly challenging, even less so if you've played before.

How did you find taking on the Iron Knuckles with 3H?

Posted by Xero

Quoting The X:

How did you find taking on the Iron Knuckles with 3H?

Kinda easy. The orc with the big axe was harder because he could kill me in one shot. I had to make a flawless battle.

The Iron Knuckle takes 1 heart at first, but is slow. Then he takes off half a heart with his sword. But after fighting so many of those in Hyrule's castle the first time I completed the game that it wasn't hard at all to survive.

Posted by Zeta

WHAT!? ENEMIES CAN ACTUALLY DO MORE THAN HALF A HEART OF DAMAGE!? THIS IS IMPOSSIBLEASNCLKSCLSNAOIN:LNCLASNFLNQA@U%R#JOEFHNODKVCNJK

Posted by Xero

Quoting Zeta: WHAT!? ENEMIES CAN ACTUALLY DO MORE THAN HALF A HEART OF DAMAGE!? THIS IS IMPOSSIBLEASNCLKSCLSNAOIN:LNCLASNFLNQA@U%R#JOEFHNODKVCNJK

Lol. The orc is stronger than Zant :p:

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Try playing NES Zelda with 3 hearts. I ****ing struggle with max hearts. :(

Posted by Omni

NES Zelda is so easy. That was the first game I ever got everything in. Both quests, too.

Posted by Xero

Quoting The X: Try playing NES Zelda with 3 hearts. I ****ing struggle with max hearts. :(

If I ever get hold of a NES again (and the game), I'Ll try that.

Posted by Zeta

Just buy the Collector's Disc. =/

Posted by Xero

Didn't know it existed :(

And it's for GC! ^_^

Yay.