Guess the Game

Posted by harvest-sprite

I have a game guessing game in my mind. It won't have piccies because I am dumb and couldn't insert pictures out of a paper bag (does that make sense?) anyway my game is I describe a game and you guess what it is. Ok here goes

1. I am colourful with cute cuddly animals with a silly language. I have lots to offer but my graphics are kind of poor. What game am I?

2. I am spooky. I have a main character called Alexandra Roivas. My plot consists of chapters of a dead mans diary. I send a chill down your spine. What game am I?

3. I am really annoying. The gameplay on me makes you want to smash those EGGS into a million pieces. My graphics are colourful and my main tune goes "na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na...." and is really catchy. What game am I?

4. I am (i think) the first gamecube game which features 3d birdo, I have 12+ birght coloured, secret-filled tracks. I have 3 levels of difficulty, but I am really difficult. What game am I?

5. I am really cool, not too difficult and addictive. I hold a boy called LINK who plays a little WIND WAKER... I've said too much. What game am I?

Ok hope you did well. It is kind of hard. If you get stuck say so and I'll give you clues. No.2 and 5 are easy though. GOOD LUCK 1st one to answer gets 1 rep off me

Posted by N-FANatic

The first one is Animal Crossing, I believe. Second would have to be Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes. Third...Billy Hatcher? Going on a long shot there since I've never played it. Number 4 must be Mario Kart: Double Dash. Five is easy, thats The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker (give away)

Do you get a prize for getting them all? (Say rep or something, that would help your cause greatly)

Posted by coromoro

Quoting harvest-sprite: I have a game guessing game in my mind. It won't have piccies because I am dumb and couldn't insert pictures out of a paper bag (does that make sense?) anyway my game is I describe a game and you guess what it is. Ok here goes

1. I am colourful with cute cuddly animals with a silly language. I have lots to offer but my graphics are kind of poor. What game am I?

2. I am spooky. I have a main character called Alexandra Roivas. My plot consists of chapters of a dead mans diary. I send a chill down your spine. What game am I?

3. I am really annoying. The gameplay on me makes you want to smash those EGGS into a million pieces. My graphics are colourful and my main tune goes "na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na...." and is really catchy. What game am I?

4. I am (i think) the first gamecube game which features 3d birdo, I have 12+ birght coloured, secret-filled tracks. I have 3 levels of difficulty, but I am really difficult. What game am I?

5. I am really cool, not too difficult and addictive. I hold a boy called LINK who plays a little WIND WAKER... I've said too much. What game am I?

Ok hope you did well. It is kind of hard. If you get stuck say so and I'll give you clues. No.2 and 5 are easy though. GOOD LUCK 1st one to answer gets 1 rep off me

1. Animal Crossing
2. Eternal Darkness
3. Billy Hatcher and the Giant Egg
4. Mario Kart: Double Dash!!
5. The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker

Posted by harvest-sprite

Coromoro was completely right. Soz N-fanatic but no.2 was eternal darkness... ok. I'll post some more in a minute.

Posted by coromoro

Aweshome. We can do it so anyone can post a question, and anyone can answer it.

Here's one:
I am one of the few online Game Cube games, and I am a popular RPG that was originally released on Dreamcast. What game am I?

Posted by Shanuti Aborina

Quoting coromoro: Aweshome. We can do it so anyone can post a question, and anyone can answer it.

Here's one:
I am one of the few online Game Cube games, and I am a popular RPG that was originally released on Dreamcast. What game am I?

Phantasy star online? Both episodes I think?

One from me :

I am often hailed as the best RPG for the GCN and Dreamcast. My main character is a Pirate. What am I?

Posted by coromoro

I believe it's Skies of Arcadia Legends. :cool:

Posted by Pit

Quoting coromoro: I believe it's Skies of Arcadia Legends. :cool:

THAT'S IT YO.

Alright, here's one.

Comic book geek I am. When I put on the watch and say the words, I unleash my superhero form.

Posted by coromoro

Viewtiful Joe, I think. :cool:

I was a disapointment to a lot of fans. I use a water pack to beat up my enemies.

Posted by Pit

Quoting coromoro: Viewtiful Joe, I think. :cool:

I was a disapointment to a lot of fans. I use a water pack to beat up my enemies.

Super Mario Sunshine.

Two share one cart in a crazy race. Even if you're first, you gotta watch out for those crazy weapons especially that blue one that targets you.

Posted by loony636

We need new questions now. Since the old ones have been answered...

Posted by coromoro

Quoting Pit: Super Mario Sunshine.

Two share one cart in a crazy race. Even if you're first, you gotta watch out for those crazy weapons especially that blue one that targets you.

Mario Kart: Double Dash!! :)

Posted by Kit

I am an RPG, I can have up to 4 characters in a battle,and there are over 6 in total, and one of them is an angel.

Should be easy enough.

Posted by Kit

I am an RPG, I can have up to 4 characters in a battle,and there are over 6 in total, and one of them is becoming an angel. What am I?

Should be easy enough.

Posted by coromoro

Tales of Symphonia. Great game.

you're probably right.

I may have those too-cute N64 graphics, but i'm a pile of fun. Although my main character is a bit of a goody-two shoes, always doing errands for the villagers.

Posted by Kit

Legend of Zelda: Majora's mask on the Legend of Zelda collectors edition.

Mine was Tales of symphonia

I am a game about a girl with reddy-orange hair called Skye, She is collecting skittles, has a staff, and gets the orange one first. What game?

Posted by -Shadow-

Quoting nintendorules!:

I may have those too-cute N64 graphics, but i'm a pile of fun. Although my main character is a bit of a goody-two shoes, always doing errands for the villagers.

Animal Crossing?

Posted by Last Fog

Quoting Dark Kirby: I am a game about a girl with reddy-orange hair called Skye, She is collecting skittles, has a staff, and gets the orange one first. What game?
[FONT=Fixedsys][COLOR=SandyBrown]Darkened Skye[/COLOR][/FONT]

Posted by Jarulara

1.) With advance graphics and with cool characters known around the world to golf with. What game am I?

2.) A first RPG game in the series with new creatures to get and fight. A 3rd in the series.

Posted by loony636

1) Mario Golf: Advance Tour

2) Zelda: (the tentative title)?

Posted by Jarulara

Nope neither.
The first one is kinda right except change it to the GCN version.

Posted by loony636

Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour. That's it. I still have no idea what the other one is though...

Posted by Towelie1

Quoting Soulja Jason: 1.) With advance graphics and with cool characters known around the world to golf with. What game am I?

2.) A first RPG game in the series with new creatures to get and fight. A 3rd in the series.

1)Mario Kart:Toadstool Tour
2)Pokemon Ruby?

Posted by loony636

Is it Pokemon Yellow?

Posted by coromoro

Keep that in mind, except now think of a GC game. ;)

Posted by loony636

1) Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour
2) Pok

Mine was animal crossing btw XP.

All my characters are made of paper. My main character seems to be the only one to harness the paperness, since he can fold up into a plane and do many other things.

Posted by Kit

Paper Mario: Thousand year door. Also a great game.

This game has 4 tribes, Clavat, Selkie, Yuke and Liltie.

Should be easy enough.

Posted by harvest-sprite

Ok I've got a few more.

1. I am fun, musical and funny. I let you drum to the beats of songs, my main character is a big gorilla, what gane am I?

2. I am fast, funny and brainwrecking. My mini-games are done with-in 5 seconds, by the way I am on both gameboy and gamecube, what game am I?

3.I am incredibly smashing. I have all of the nintendo stars in me, I am so cool with a really great soundtrack. I can let you battle your favourite characters, what game am I?

4. I have not yet been released, I am a game nearly every cube fan wants. My graphics have dramaticly improved and I'm not a little 5 year old like I was in the last game. I have sword slashing action and brain-boggling puzzles. What game am I?

5. I am really colourful and really annoying. My main character kills off enemies with a water sprayer.. need I say anymore?

Posted by harvest-sprite

Quoting Soulja Jason: 1.) With advance graphics and with cool characters known around the world to golf with. What game am I?

1.Super mario golf

2.Legend of zelda the wind waker

Posted by -Shadow-

Quoting harvest-sprite: Ok I've got a few more.

1. I am fun, musical and funny. I let you drum to the beats of songs, my main character is a big gorilla, what gane am I?

2. I am fast, funny and brainwrecking. My mini-games are done with-in 5 seconds, by the way I am on both gameboy and gamecube, what game am I?

3.I am incredibly smashing. I have all of the nintendo stars in me, I am so cool with a really great soundtrack. I can let you battle your favourite characters, what game am I?

4. I have not yet been released, I am a game nearly every cube fan wants. My graphics have dramaticly improved and I'm not a little 5 year old like I was in the last game. I have sword slashing action and brain-boggling puzzles. What game am I?

5. I am really colourful and really annoying. My main character kills off enemies with a water sprayer.. need I say anymore?

1. Donkey Konga
2.Wario Ware
3.Super Smash Brothers Melee
4.The upcoming Zelda game
5.Super Mario Sunshine

Quoting Dark Kirby: Paper Mario: Thousand year door. Also a great game.

This game has 4 tribes, Clavat, Selkie, Yuke and Liltie.

Should be easy enough.

Final fantasy, Chrystal chronicles

There is a lot of green. My main character wears it. She won't go anywhere without a camara. Strangly enough, she sells pics of animals to the government when there is a war going on. There are Talking pigs and rhinos. I sold atrociously.

Posted by Last Fog

Beyond Good and Evil

Well done =)

My main character has won a mansion but its overun by ghosts. His super-famous brother has got kidnapped and is inside. what game am I?

Posted by coromoro

Luigi's Mansion, obviously. :cool:

Posted by Kit

I have 6 main characters, and on 2 player there are more, you can race, fight or search for a crystal. The series has been going since 1991.

That should be very easy. (I cant think of any hard ones.)

Posted by loony636

Zelda:The Four Swords? Complete stab in the dark!

Posted by coromoro

Quoting Dark Kirby: I have 6 main characters, and on 2 player there are more, you can race, fight or search for a crystal. The series has been going since 1991.

That should be very easy. (I cant think of any hard ones.)

My guess would have to be Sonic Adventure 2: Battle.

My Guess aswell. Actually I'll try Sonic Hero's

Posted by Kit

Coromoro got it.

Posted by loony636

Shouldn't we get rep or something for getting these right? Otherwise there's no point to them...

Posted by coromoro

So you're saying there's no point in entertainment? ;)

Posted by D.J Cat

Quoting loony636: Shouldn't we get rep or something for getting these right? Otherwise there's no point to them...

Wrong.

Rep means nothing, and it would be the best thing for you to think nothing of rep.

Anyway...

This game has excelent music and is one of the best games on the Gamecube.
It seems the select file music is inspired by the Doctor Who theme.
You get a bonus trophy in Smash Bros. Melee if you complete this game 100 percent (apparantly).

Posted by Mystic Hero

I'm not sure the only trpohy I could think of that resembles closely to that is the Diskun one so unless it's a game that features him I don't know.

Posted by loony636

Quoting D.J. Cat: Wrong.

Rep means nothing, and it would be the best thing for you to think nothing of rep.

I don't like rep. I was just wondering if there was a reward for getting the right answer...

Quoting D.J Cat: Wrong.

Anyway...

This game has excelent music and is one of the best games on the Gamecube.
It seems the select file music is inspired by the Doctor Who theme.
You get a bonus trophy in Smash Bros. Melee if you complete this game 100 percent (apparantly).

Metroid prime?

Posted by D.J Cat

Quoting nintendorules!: Metroid prime?

Yep, it's Metroid Prime.

Posted by Litbut

I have ten games featuring the blue bomber. What game am I? (That should be easy enough for you all.)

Posted by bazariah

Quoting BassGS: I have ten games featuring the blue bomber. What game am I? (That should be easy enough for you all.)

are you thinking of mega man ?

Posted by Golden Archer

I'm sure it is, if not its bomber man,LOL.

Posted by Baconbitzz00

Can anyone guess this: I have 2 main characters, a girl with a magic bow and a boy that can turn into anything he kills.

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

BassGS's is Sonic Mega Collection.

I can only guess at some sort of Kirby game for Baconbitz's, but there was only Air Ride for the GCN. Prince of Persia SoT had a girl with a magic bow, but that doesn't fit... :P

Posted by Angerion the Brave

BassSG's is acctually probably Mega Man Anneversary Collections (sonic isn't the blue bomber, Mega Man is)

"You can play it by yourself or with a friend, you fight for glory one on one and can turn into a beast at will. One thing's for sure, this fighter can make an animal out of you."

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

Actually, they both are. :P

Posted by Burrito

Angerion the Brave's would be Bloody Roar: Primal Fury.

I have no idea for baconbitz's. Maybe another clue?

I use cel-shaded graphics and am based on a French comic book series. What game am I?

Posted by Untamed

If you don't move the controls and let the main character just stand there, he'll dance for you and sometimes scratch his butt. Also, if you smash a penguin's egg before you kill it, when it goes back to it's nest it will start crying.

Posted by Untamed

Quoting Burrito: Angerion the Brave's would be Bloody Roar: Primal Fury.

I have no idea for baconbitz's. Maybe another clue?

I use cel-shaded graphics and am based on a French comic book series. What game am I?

Sorry about the double posting, I hadn't read the third page yet.
I have no idea what that one is.