whats the stupidest/most embaressing thing that your did or saw someone do?

Posted by zero

we were out fishing and we see thes guys pull a big ol' mako into the boat. these guys were clearly very very drunk, so anyway usually you shoot a shark before it's in the boat obviously, well apparently not obvious when your drunk. so the mako is thrashing around and he grabs a gun and shoots the shark and they all celebrate...but then they relize they just shot 3 holes in their boats.

funniest thing i've ever seen they flipped out after they realized what they had done and got so confused from being drunk and panicking.

-------------------------------------------

so lets here some funny stories.

Posted by Zeta

Mirror-maze. Heard a loud thud and a yell. Turns out some guy ran straight into a mirror at full speed.

Posted by Xero

Stupidest thing I did was probably run into my padio window/door. I thought it was open and it wasn't. Not a lot of people saw it, but it was pretty embarassing.

Stupidest thing I saw someone do: One of my friend tried to jump over a 1.5 meter high wall and hitted it with his legs to end up face first on the ground.

Posted by Crazy K

[quote=Xero;587258]Stupidest thing I did was probably run into my padio window/door. I thought it was open and it wasn't. Not a lot of people saw it, but it was pretty embarassing.

The same happened to me when I was at my brothers house many years ago. I was going to go on the balcony and I thought the door was opened, but I walked right into it. I actually broke the sliding door off. I had a good laugh.

Posted by Creedence

Supidest thing I ever did was pee on an electric fence. **** that hurt, but it was worth 20 dollars.

Most Embarasing thing: When I was 8 I ****ed my pants in the Wal-Mart cuz I couldn't find the bathroom and noone would tell me where it was. I can look back at that and laugh now at least.

Another stupid thing I've done- I was staying the night at my cousins and I wook up, it was 'bout 3 in the mornin, and I had to pee really bad, and it was pitch dark. I tried to open the door but I pushed the wrong way and panicked and started pushing hard cuz the door wouldn't open, then remembered that it was a pull door. Anyway, the lock got jamed or something and we got locked in the room, so I woke him up and then we both started screeming at his brother across the hall. He yelled, SHUT THE HELL UP IM TRYING TO SLEEP. We were on the second story of his house or I woulda climbed out the window, but in the morning his brother kicked down the door, and I was like, we coulda done that u *****, Ya know?

Posted by Nihilus

We were putting a transmission in my old blazer and we about had it ready to go in. Since we were performing the task in the backyard we had the trany on a jack. Well we were rolling it up to the back of the engine and remembered we forgot to do something so I took my hands off of it to grab something.......WHACK!!! A 300 lb. (give or take) trany smacked me square in between the eyes. Knocked me out cold.

Posted by PunkRock Sonic

the stupidest thing I tried to do was fight girls but it was when I was little

Posted by Xero

Quoting PunkRock Sonic: the stupidest thing I tried to do was fight girls but it was when I was little

Why did you want to do that? 0_o

Posted by PunkRock Sonic

Quoting Xero: Why did you want to do that? 0_o

I was like 7 years old, you do alot of weird things when your little, like the time I peed my pants in first grade

last august I was on a guys bike, I was on the back and my friend was pedaling, when my friend stood up and pedaled took makt the bike faster I got scared and I was like "screw this im off" ao I jumped off and landed on my feet but since I jumped of a fast running bike the momentum made me fall to the ground I got a blister on my knee, it's a good thing the fall wasn't face first, I haven't rode on a bike since that day lol

Posted by zero

one time when i was younger me and my friend were takin' the engine out of my car, so we are sitn' their stumped on why this engine won't come out, and we were getting really ****ed. my dad comes out and ask why the engine isn't out yet we tell him we can't get it out. he takes a look, looks up, looks back, looks at us one more time pauses and says you didn't unbolt it.

^^A.D.D. at its best

Posted by Creedence

I was riding my bike with some friends, and I was like, hey guys, if I stick my foot a little bit in the spokes then it'l make a cool sound, and so I did, and it got caught between the metal bar and the spokes and did severe damage to my foot. And because of inertia or whatever the hell that Newton guy made up the back of the bike kept going and it flipped me over and put me flat on my face with my foot stuck in my bike in the highway, and my friends were laughing there asses off. They wouldn't help me up for like 5 minutes, and after a couple cars stopped to see if I was allright they finally helped me, yea, my friends suck.

Then I spent the next week limping around my house but trying to walk straight in front of my parents cuz they didn't know bout my foot. I told them that I got in a bike reck but there were no severe scars on my face.
I still have a little bit of limp in my right foot and they still don't know. I bet I'll have to get surgery someday.

Posted by Average n00b

The most embarrassing thing I've done was when I was about 7 years old, apparantly I was sleepwalking and I was goingto use the restroom, but I missed the turn and walked to my sisters room, I sat on her bed *My pajama bottoms were off* and she pushed me away, so I think I walked back into my room.

I didn't find out until the next morning when I woke up and I was half naked and my sister told me. xD

We laugh about it now but I was really embarrassed.

Posted by NES Queen

Sophmore year of college they repaved one of the parking lots, so my roomie and I decided to go rollerblading over there on the smooth pavement. There was a little path through some trees you had to go down to get from the street near our dorm down to the new parking lot. There was a slight slope to the path so we started picking up some speed. She was fairly new to rollerblading and in front of me and was going too slow for my liking, so I decided to go around her. But since the path was fairly narrow, I had to jump into the grass, run alongside her, and then jump back onto the path. I managed to do this with no problem, then I proceeded to look back at her and laugh. When I looked back in front of me I lost my balance, my arms were flailing in the air trying to keep myself upright, then finally my legs flew up from under me and I landed flat on my back on the side of the path halfway in the grass. It would have been ok, except they were building a new fence and the 2x4's happened to be laying right in the spot that my back/arse landed on. I couldn't move for a few minutes because the wind got knocked out of me, but I would up with quite the lovely little [URL="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v67/ecoli742/ouch.jpg"]bruise[/URL] on my hip. That pic was on the 2nd day, it ended up getting much bigger and grosser as the week went on.

Posted by Fort Shino

Me and my friend were racing down a hill on our bikes. At the end of the hill there was a jump that we didn't see. So we're going down the hill as fast as we can, both right next to each other. We finally see the jump but we were to close to stop. So we hit the jump and go roughly 9 feet into the air were my friend gets scared and tried to bail. Instead of jumping to his left, he jumped to his right. Which happened to be where I was. So he hits me, I go flying off my bike and hit the ground. And instead of hitting the ground, my head hit a sticky, used, condom. My friend started to laugh until he realized he snapped his b iek chain and would have to walk back to town(roughly 4.5km away.)

Posted by KoH

When I was 13 and building my first computer I got overly excited about it, so I forgot to put in the screws that ground the motherboard, that lie inbetween the motherboard and the computer case. So when I tried putting in the graphics card and it didn't fit, I got frustrated and took some pliers and ripped apart the bits of metal on the computer case that are supposed to hold in the PCI cards.

By doing this I destroyed over $100 invested in a nice computer case and had to rebuy one. Total amount wasted: $200+

Posted by S

My friend needed help one day on removing a two-ton slab of concrete out of the ground. I'm not exactly sure how it got there but it was about 3 feet under the ground. So, being the geniuses that we are, we took a pickax and a sledge hammer to it. After about two hours, we had almost split it in to two pieces, which would have made it more manageable, when I took over and started to work. Well, as luck would have it, I missed the ground with one of my swings and the Pickax went between my legs and a little to the left, where my friend happened to be standing. It hit his shin pretty hard and dug a nice little crater into the bone. He still has the scar/indent.

Cool thing is though, I can actually tell people I've hit someone with an Axe before.

Posted by Mystic Hero

Running with scissors. It was fun up until the point where I stabbed myself.

Most embaressing thing I ever did was fall and crunch my balls at the school play ground. Everyone saw that and just laughed at my pain. Got to love people for laughing when someone hurts themself.

Posted by PunkRock Sonic

My brother shaved his eyebrows one time, nuff said

Posted by Skitzo Control

My most embarassing moment involves me with my pants around my ankles, bent over in front of a closet-mirror, with a pair of tweezers between my ***-cheeks... not held by me. And her mom walked in.

Posted by Pit

Quoting PunkRock Sonic: My brother shaved his eyebrows one time, nuff said

MY BROTHER TOO! Let's make out.

Posted by Mystic Hero

Quoting Pit: MY BROTHER TOO! Let's make out.

Lmfao, picturing Rob with no eyebrows is hillarious. He failed to tell me that one.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

hay guys wuts going on :mad:

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Pics!

Posted by Pit

non available. classified information.

Posted by Kendra, Warrior Babe

Gosh, I have so many stupid things I have seen (I know some pretty dumb *** people, okay?):

One is when my brother jumped off of three-story roof onto trampolene, bounced off so high and fell onto the concrete that he broke his leg. He did this three times in a row.

When this guy Sean rubbed crisco oil on a 45-degree angel sloped slip and slide (which was actually the liners of two pools), and sent his 300-ib butt sailing into the pine trees after the ramp on the end, got concussion. That was F-ing hilarious. Mostly because I suggested he do it.

The time when these two guys Doug and Adam tried to walk across a 20ft tree that was tipped over and set on fire. Their shoes melted, they got 2-3-degree burns on their legs. They were brothers, so maybe their dual stupidity was genetic. Also, hilarious.

This guy Jeff (the most fine specimen of male I have EVER seen) try to climb a fifty-eight-foot rockwall without a harness. Key word: Try.

Jeff dangling by his ankles on a rope fifteen feet above the ground, then falling. Got concussion.

This guy Tyler doing a belly flop off of a rooftop into a pool 28feet below.

By brother shaved his eyebrows (actually happened, not just trying to get on the bandwagon).

My friend Bryan trying to launch himself off of his bohemeth of a half pipe (using his skateboard) into the neighbor's pool in the adjacent lot, and missing. The guy broke his knee and his tail-bone. I have pics, but I have to find them... I sent one into Jones Soda company, but never heard back from them. :(

Now, as for the stupidist thing I have done:

I was wearing these acryllic fake fingernails, and purposely set them on fire. This was at the same bonfire as Doug and Adam on the log. Anyway, I burned my hands pretty good, and my hair, and my sweater. That was fun.

Posted by Sable Wind

Wow, that acrylic fingernail thing is pretty dumb... sorry, haha.

Posted by The Hate

I fell up stairs.

lol

Yeah, the nails were idiotic, but picture this: It was at a winter retreat, and three hundred or so kids from 14-18 were at the bonfire. All of 5 adults were present; two of them still believed they were in Jr. High.

Now, add that all up = collective stupidity.

Posted by The Hate

I like to pull chairs out from under my friends, thats always fun and embarassing for them.

Posted by Omni

Quoting The Hate: I fell up stairs.

lol

I've done that quite a few times. My feet are really big, so they occasionally get caught under the edge of the steps and I fall up them.

Posted by The Hate

Its funny when someone else does it cause its quiet then theres a huge bang.

Posted by mis0

I once got my shoelace caught in an escalator. I'm not entirely sure how because my shoes were tied. I do know it was embarassing jumping around like a moron trying to free myself.

Lmao. Good one. :)

Posted by The Hate

One time I walked out of an elevator and it wasnt my floor. Gawd that was embarassing. I had to just go with it.

I do that all the time, then I just take the stairs. :(

Posted by KoH

One time in high school, there was a Freshman who acted well below his age. Whenever he would run, he wouldn't simply jog or do a light run, he would sprint his little heart out. For example: One day I turned around in class to look outside to see the P.E. class walking calmly past, and then one of my friends (mentioned later on). At this precise moment in time, I also saw this little kid bolt past everyone else at full sprint. When I say "full sprint," I mean full-****ing sprint. It looked like this little guy was running from the world's end and every imaginable monster and bad guy in existance.

Well one day, this little boy came sprinting past me and a friend as we were talking and promptly tripped on a tree root that was above-ground. Trying our best to not laugh our asses off at such a hilarious, yet predictable outcome (yes, we were *******s as well), we promptly changed the subject pointing out lights in the distance trying to distract ourselves.

Sadly, this little boy thought it best to try and salvage whatever bit of pride and self respect he had left prior to the incident, and shouted "YOU SAID IT WAS JUST A GAME." To whom he shouted this, my friend and I can only speculate, was his imaginary friend who had tripped him in some sort of festive out-door activity.

This isn't exactly the most embarrassing or stupid thing I've seen in my life, but whenever I think of "the most you've seen" this is the first thing that pops into my mind.

A while back, my next-door-neighbors had wild pot growing in their back yard, and tried to burn it out....

** Edit: One day, while hiking with my friend, we heard a loud shout from the woods: "I PLAN TO HAVE CHILDREN SOME DAY!!!" ((We're pretty sure it was that guy Jeff who said that.)) Definitely, one of the top five most WTF?! moments of my life.

Posted by The Judge

My dad had unprotected sex with my mother.

Posted by Al Borland

You saw that happen? That must've sucked

Posted by Omni

Add the previous post to my list.

Posted by Sable Wind

Aww, Al, don't worry, Omni has plenty of cock to go around. Especially for your mouth. You don't have to give up your portion of cock for him. <3

Posted by Al Borland

Is that you in that photo?? Biiiiiiiiiiig dyke

Posted by Omni

Add the previous post to my list, again.

Posted by Al Borland

Add a cock to your mouth, again.

Posted by junior senior

i punched my friend in the mouth by accident last friday :(

Posted by Kit

Once I was making something for lunch and was cutting some meat, and somehow my hand slipped when I finished cutting a slice and the knife went up my nostril. It sort of poked the inside a bit. It had a small spot of blood but nothing serious. But if somebody saw that it'd be like "lol you moron you stabbed yourself in the nose"

Posted by The Judge

I have an idea, Al, Omni. How about both you stupid faggots stop giving so much concern to petty rivalries and accept that rep is just a number? C'mon, I did. You can too.

Posted by The Hate

I had one of those kids who run everywhere at my school. I havent seen him fall yet, but when I do Ill laugh my *** off.

Posted by The Judge

Man fall down...funny.

Posted by The Hate

[IMG]http://www.michaeltotten.com/archives/images/castro_falls.jpg[/IMG]

Fidel falls, even funnier

Posted by Shade

Tried to punch through a brick wall... multiple times.

Posted by The Hate

Broken knuckles?

Posted by Shade

Close. Lots of bleeding severely bruised knuckles, I had to keep bandages on for a few of weeks.

Posted by The Hate

I punched a hole through my wall. Its drywall not brick lol.

Posted by Phantom75230

Last year my brothr bet me $50 to jump from my roof to my pool. so i jumped and got halfway into the pool and my right leg hit the diving board which is coated in a rough plastic so it sratched up my leg pretty bad.

the most embarrasing thing i've done was try to shoot a metal target with a really hard paintball with no mask on. it bounced off and hit in my ear and it got stuck. i looked away after shooting it because i knew it was going to bounce off but it got lodged in my ear. it was really awkward telling my dad what happened.

Posted by The Hate

Retard.

Posted by Xeones

I was flipping a tractor tire in my back yard last week with a friend of mine as part of my new training regime. unbeknownst to him, during one of the flips the tire had acquired a slight smattering of dog **** on it and my friend gracefully placed his hand right into the midst of it. That had to be the most stupid thing i've seen in recent memory.

Oh, wait, I forgot one! This is one that I did. Okay, so my dad buys a really nice canoe for $ 100 at a garage sale, and we take it out to the lake and he has fun with it. Well, my dad got off the water to eat lunch. Having no sailing / boat experience whatsover- in fact, neither of us had ever even been in a boat with the exception of a ferry- my brother and I thought it was the most grand idea to get in and go out on the water. Of COURSE, we brought our little sister along as well. And it goes fine, after a while, until a fish touches my little sister's hand, causing her to scream and we end up tipping the boat over. My brother had not been wearing a jacket, so he and my little sister swim the 1/2 mile to shore whilst I wait with the tipped over boat so it does not drift away.

My dad sold the boat shortly afterwards. :)

Posted by fates warning

last friday I saw in the toilet at school some neon green, diareah/slimy textured shit.

so my freind offered to pay my other freind $15 if he would stick his bare hand in the toilet, grab a handfull of the **** and throw it in one of the sinks.

he did it then my other freind ran away and never payed him.

Posted by Omni

Wow, I wouldn't do that for $15.

Posted by fates warning

yeah me neither, it was one of the nastiest things id ever seen irl. he was desperate for drug money lol

Posted by The Hate

lol neon green.

That is vile. :)

Posted by The Hate

Is this guy in special classes?

Posted by fates warning

no but he is still dumb lol

Posted by The Hate

Did you just stand there when he ran out or did u run with him. That woulda been awkward. His hand full of **** and all....lol.

Posted by fates warning

he quickly rinsed his hand, but never did use soap. after I saw it go down I just wanted to avoid any possibility of physical contact with him whatsoever so I beleive I ran the opposite direction to go inform a few other freinds of the shit filled sink

Posted by The Hate

Ewwww, he probably ate lunch with that hand.

Posted by fates warning

he definitely did.

Posted by The Heir Apparent

The most embarrassing thing I ever saw was watching some poor pathetic loser continue living day in day out when he should just shoot himself in the head and get it over with.

The most embarrassing thing I'VE ever done? See above.

Posted by David M. Awesome

I hang out with Linko IRL.

[SIZE=7]D:[/SIZE]

Posted by Stalolin

I once had red jello come out of my nose YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH