NEW HDD

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

after a month of dealing with ****ing incompetent suppliers, my hard drive has arrived. Give me music, lots and lots of music. Don't care what it is.

Posted by Grave Wisdom

Congrats faggot! Now, we'll have to think of some ****ty bedroom black metal to send. Only the worst will do!

Posted by Omni

There's a ton of stuff in the upload thread that you haven't gotten like Yat-Kha, so go through that first. Is there anything else you want? You know I either have it or can find it.

Posted by Omni

Oh, and download all three of the World's End Girlfriend albums and the one by Hammock. I don't think you'll be disappointed.

Oh yeah, I have an album by WEG and it's fantastic. So I'm definitely grabbing those.

Posted by Omni

Yeah, probably the first one I uploaded. I have all of his albums, too. More will arrive pretty soon. I'll talk to you on MSN when I get home if I see you, but I happen to be at work now.

Also, I'm gonna have to send you compilation-only tracks from Mono, Explosions, and Nyktalgia.

Nah, this one I had when I started getting into Mono. Though I haven't listened to it in a long time.

And now to go through six pages of uploads I haven't grabbed yet. yay

Posted by Omni

Oh, you have the one with Mono and World's End Girlfriend, right? His solo music might surprise you, but you should like it.

Nah, I have Farewell Kingdom.

Posted by Corrupt

Wow, that's convenient timing, considering I got a ****load of CD-Rs (100 for $8.99 at Circuit City :D) yesterday. And like we had discussed before, perhaps you could compile a list of the stuff I've already sent you? It'd make it much easier.

Absolutely, I'll put the list together tomorrow morning.

Posted by Corrupt

Sounds great, then!