six fags over georgia

Posted by Alastor

http://www.sixflags.com/overGeorgia/index.aspx
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six_Flags_Over_Georgia

So DA, I'm going to Six Flags next Tuesday. What should I ride while I'm there? I might have another crack at the Superman ride. Last summer we went and stood in the blazing ****ing sun for an hour and 45 minutes, only to have it break down right when me and my three friends were literally stepping on the ride. We sit for another 30 minutes waiting for them to fix it, and finally just said, "**** it, let's do something else." We walked to the bottom of the huge ****ing hill the ride stands on, and as soon as we get to the very bottom, it reopens. :(

Batman is kick ***, Ninja is fun but hurts your neck since the padding is about as comfortable as a block of cement. I forgot what else I rode while I was there last year. Could've been the Georgia Cyclone, Georgia Scorcher, and/or the D

Posted by Lord of Spam

idik, i was there when i was like 4 but was too small for the rides, so i remember it sucking ***
have fun :cookie:

Posted by maian

everything

:cookie:

DON'T BE A PANSYWUSS

Posted by Alastor

i'd castrate someone in front of their own mother before i ride the acrophobia [/pansywuss]

Posted by Zeta

Quoting Alastor: Last summer we went and stood in the blazing ****ing sun for an hour and 45 minutes, only to have it break down right when me and my three friends were literally stepping on the ride.

Oh man, that happened to me at Universal Studios with the Spiderman Ride. I feel your pain. :(

Posted by Linko_16

Forget it and go to the greatest theme park in the world, Cedar Point. I'm going for the first time in a long time in a few weeks.

[quote=Alastor]

wtf, man. wtf.

Posted by Omni

You quoted it as from Linkman when Alastor posted it. :(

Posted by Linko_16

Oh, yeah, huh.

*fixes*

Posted by Ant

come to california and go to six flags magic mountain that's where all the cool people go like me and judge and sniper and darksong and LINKO and billards and that's all I guess.

Posted by Senator Ramen

Hey, I was there you cock!

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Six Flags sucks. I hope whatever roller coaster you go on detaches and you fly off to your death.

Posted by Alastor

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Six Flags sucks. I hope whatever roller coaster you go on detaches and you fly off to your death.

I love you too, buddy.

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Six Flags sucks. I hope whatever roller coaster you go on detaches and you fly off to your death.

You suck. I hope the next roller coaster you design somehow causes your death.

Posted by Iris

Never gone to Six Flags, but Cedar Point is indeed the ****.

Posted by Ant

someday...

Posted by Alastor

yeah well i'm going to SFOG, not cedar point or magic mountain :mad:

Quoted post: You suck. I hope the next roller coaster you design somehow causes your death.

That would be pretty cool.

Posted by Zeta

A want a roller coaster with a skull-shaped car where I have to hit barrels to open gates so I don't crash into them.

Posted by Ant

I realize that's a cool level...but...***.

Posted by Slade

That would actually be really cool. I'd just like one that was like a roller coaster/shooting gallery in one. I can see that happening, too.

otherwise I'd want a roller coaster that could fly

Quoted post: I'd just like one that was like a roller coaster/shooting gallery in one. I can see that happening, too.

Already exists. It's, like, a Ghostbuster ride or something. I just remember getting the highscore when I went with my family.

Posted by Slade

I've ridden one before that was Buzz Lightyear themed. It was in a building, and really not much like a real roller coaster at all because it moved so slow. It was basically a moving shooting gallery. But I mean like a full on roller coaster with a few slightly slower sections where you shoot more. loopedy-loops and all that

Posted by Linko_16

Yeah, I was about to mention that Buzz Lightyear one. It's pretty fun.

Posted by Grave Wisdom

Ride some negra cocks, and like it!

Posted by Alastor

Well, it's Atlanta. I'm sure there'll be plenty.

Posted by Alastor

I RODE THE GOLIATH *** ****IT

ALSO I PLAYED A WII

EVEN THOUGH MY COUSIN WHO I WENT DOWN THERE WITH HAD ONE AND WE PLAYED THE NIGHT BEFORE WE LEFT

ALSO THE BATMAN

ALSO THE MINDBENDER

ALSO CAPSLOCK

also lol the train

Posted by Slade

For some reason I found it really hard to read that post as anything other than a rap you wrote.:( When I realized it didn't rhyme or anything I was really confused at first. Maybe it's because of the music I'm listening to, but idk.

which was ur favorite? also, did you find it hard to relax?

Posted by Alastor

Goliaaaath.

I was nervous as hell going up, but after that, whoo fun. :cool:

And the restaurant we ate lunch at was pretty relaxing. ****ing ridiculous prices, but relaxing. $7 for a chicken sandwich and fries, $4 for a MEDIUM Coke.

They increased the speed of the Batman from what I remember, and it's VERY uncomfortable now. It's a cool ride, but I had a migraine as soon as we stopped from my head being slammed into the sides of the seat.

Quoted post: For some reason I found it really hard to read that post as anything other than a rap you wrote.

Hey, yeah, that's why I didn't read it actually.

Posted by Slade

Gah, I hate how expensive everything is in places like that.

but I don't think you understood. I meant, did you find it hard to relax?

edit: fag'd

Posted by Alastor

bathrooms were cleaner than i expected

Posted by Ant

that's a sure fire sign that blacks were JUST there.

Posted by NaruFag101

lol i didnt know there was a six flags in georgia i am going to have to visit it next time i am down there visiting my negro friends

Posted by Omni

Oh, ****. I saw that banned guy and I thought Panic got a name change for a second.