need an opinion

Posted by zero

ok well im making this thing for something special and i need to know were should the words go. i just put them in anywere now, were should they go to look best? also, what kind of lettering that kind of stuff to.

i relize their is no picture everytime i try to put it in it says it cant have any urls, how do i put it in with out a url? i've tried imageshack it still says no urls.

Posted by Omni

Quoting zero: i relize their is no picture everytime i try to put it in it says it cant have any urls, how do i put it in with out a url? i've tried imageshack it still says no urls.

Get up to 25 posts and you can post images and URLs. Then someone will be able to help you with this.

Posted by zero

oh sorry i didn't know that, man do i feel el stupido, umm can anyone post the picture for me? if not someone can delete this.

Posted by zero

ok here goes....this was my first attempt at making something in PS i usually sketch stuff out

[URL=http://img502.imageshack.us/my.php?image=tatrv0.gif][IMG]http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/6004/tatrv0.th.gif[/IMG][/URL]

Posted by S

Way too much white-space to really say in my opinion. No matter where you put that text, it can't fill that massive lack of eye-movement. Right now, there really isn't a very good place to put it in my opinion. I'd suggest adding something to it.

If it's just meant to be a logo though... above or below seem to be the typical places I see. Maybe phase it over the picture itself, but that could take away from the skull depending on how you do it.

-shrug- I'm not sure what this piece exactly is, clarify that and I'll try and go a little more in depth.

Posted by zero

its going to be a tattoo for me and my friend, but i don't knowhow to use PS well and he wants it done in PS.

Posted by Apathetic

Like a fun tattoo or a real one?

Posted by zero

a real one, but i told him "**** PS im gunna sketch it so deal with it!"

its came out ok :) i'll post a pic of the sketch later, when i can hook up thescanner